The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Story I've been writing I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Story I've been writing I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Story I've been writing I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Story I've been writing I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Story I've been writing I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Story I've been writing I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Story I've been writing I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Story I've been writing I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Story I've been writing I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Story I've been writing I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Story I've been writing I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Story I've been writing I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Story I've been writing I_vote_lcapStory I've been writing I_voting_barStory I've been writing I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Story I've been writing I_vote_lcapStory I've been writing I_voting_barStory I've been writing I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Story I've been writing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Story I've been writing Empty Story I've been writing

Post by Samael Christensen August 23rd 2012, 5:59 pm

((Not all fo these characters belong to me and I claim no ownership of them.))

“You fool!”The glass shattered as it collided with the translucent glass flooring and glittering pieces scattered before melting down into glowing puddles. The white haired woman was furious; for good reason of course but it didn't seem as such to anyone unfortunate enough to walk in upon such a display.

“Milady….I.” The man stammered in an attempt to calm his mistresses rage but to no avail He was caught within her smoldering red gaze that could pierce the soul and almost rend flesh from bones if it were a weapon.

“I will not accept such incompetence from my servants! Even if you try to claim such bullshit excuses; at least try to make them more believable! I am not a fool!” In a flurry of motion she was in the air, foot connecting with the man’s face as he was sent spiraling into a nearby column. Concrete buckling under what seemed like an almost inhuman amount of strain, though the blonde haired man simply stood back up; brushing the dust from his expensively designed suit.

“Now, what will you do the next time I ask something of you?” There was only one answer you could give to the fierce woman of such small stature.

“I will not fail.” He answered humbly bowing to her, forehead pressed against the cold marble tile in a position of submission, as one would before an idol.

“Good. I do not expect failure of you again Michelangelo. Do not disappoint me. “She made a dismissive motion of her well manicured hand. “You may leave me.”

“I seek only to please you milady.” With a curt bow he was ushered by two men in coats that covered their bodies out of the room through a large wooden door. She was of course not really alone, still in the presence of her court which she was never really rid of.

“All of you follow in his steps. I want to be left alone for a while.” As if the word of God had been spoken, her chambers were emptied of all the interlopers that had filled it. Robes slowly making a snaking sound against the floor until she alone was there. The lone girl dressed in a simple white dress that trailed down to her ankles before cutting off, with hair of an equal whiteness and piercing red eyes.
“Gentle as always with your servants I see. Luckily they won’t break as easily as some of your other toys.” A course male voice seemed to slice through the fleeting silence.

“Sometimes you need a firm hand when reprimanding, otherwise they’ll get soft and I do not abide the weak in my court.” She answered turning towards the man within the shadow of his cloak. Like many he was not allowed to show his face in her midst; the presence of royalty.
Spinning upon her heels, the young woman parted silver lips to ask one question. “What do you want of me?” This was followed by a silence and the whoosh of the wind coming in through a single silver lined window, the moonlight caressing her porcelain skin.

“Quick to the point I see. You were never the one for small talk I suppose but it can’t be helped.” He reached into a loose sleeve, pulling out a thin scroll with a gloved hand. The parchment was darkening, almost as if it had seen millennia upon millennia. Bound together by a smoldering silver seal in the shape of a serpent devouring its own tail.

“So it seems the order wants more of me. What could I possibly do that would be of any gain to you?” She said with a sneer upon her lips that revealed dagger like canines. The question could be answered easily but she felt like it had to be asked anyway.

“You know what we come to you for.”

“Of course I do.” Taking the scroll from the man’s hand, she ripped open the seal with a razor sharp nail on her index finger. After only a minute of looking over the paper in question, she let a long drawn out sigh escape her lips. “You are so predictable my friend, if not reliable. Very well; I shall take your little contract but only because it interests me.”

“Of course, I would expect nothing less of you Mistress Theresa.”

In a flash a knife was produce and at the man’s throat. “Don’t call me that.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You sure this is it?” The strange blue haired man asked raising an electric eyebrow as he pondered over something within his twisted mind. He ran a single index finger over the surface of a smooth glass orb, its facets catching any light and casting it off as a rainbow of colors, even adding a sort of color to his otherwise pale skin as a small childish grin formed upon his lips.

“Volt, if you want to keep that hand I suggest you do not touch it.” A harsh female voice warned as a thin redhead stepped from the shadows, pale face framed by locks of red. Her body was hugged by a specialized leather armor that seemed more like a body suit. Foot falls echoing along the walls, almost like a sort of metronome. “Can’t have you breaking something, can we?” Volt jerked back his hand to barely avoid a single beam of light that shot past where it was. The origin of such an attack was her smoking index finger.

“Woah! Coulda took my hand off with that!” Volt said loudly but still keeping the light hearted expression upon his face as he looked upon the powerful woman; who only looked at him with a quizzical expression that betrayed none of her thoughts.

The setting was what seemed like an abandoned warehouse that had been generously furnished. Wall extravagantly furnished, as well as ornate chairs set down around an ancient wooden table where no one for the moment sat. “I could have but I did not. I knew that you would have avoided such a direct attack” She retorted taking a seat at the head of the table as what seemed like twenty candles materialized upon the table and lit the scene brightly. “I want you and Tek to take your seat. The others will be arriving soon.”

As if obeying the command, the blue haired man sat next to a man with snowy white hair. They sat opposite of the redhead, looking at her with casual looks as they simply rolled a joint and began to do what they did best; smoking.

“Disappointing what you work with Elena.” A snide female voice with a trace of an accent spoke as she seemed to appear out of the shadows, though Elena, the red haired one simply swayed her finger along to the flickering of the candles.

“Hello Daji” Elena greeted without turning to look upon the feisty oriental woman, one candle going out with a motion of a hand. She knew how much this woman disdained the company Elena kept but it was not as if she had a real choice within the matter. The redhead dealt with those she met with for specific reasons and would not be lectured on it. “Sit please,the meeting is almost to begin. All we need is two more.”

Almost as if she were summoning them, two figures stepped through the wall; though kicking through it was a more appropriate term. “We’re here Crimson Witch!” The shorter one called as he slicked back spiky looking black hair, followed by a monstrosity of molten magma in roman -esque armor.

“Sit down you two. We have much to discuss.” The followed the command, the behemoth taking his place in an oversize seat while the young male sat next to him. With that finished,she snapped a finger as the light within the room seemed to dim even further until only their faces were illuminated.

“What have you called us here for?”The oriental female named Daji asked flicking her braid from her fringe, tapping her heel against the cold concrete floor.

“It’s a very simple thing really my dear.” The red head said as if it were the question she were looking for. “ Weare gathered here to discuss of course.”

“Discuss what exactly?” The young spiky haired boy asked downing a small glass of crimson colored fluid, cocking an eyebrow.

“The reason why we are even gathered here and more importantly the reason why I have formed our little union in the first place.” The room fell silent as if by magic,all eyes falling upon the smugly grinning redhead. “I know everyone has been waiting to hear it.”

“Spill it!” Daji spat growing impatient as she pounded against the table with a powerful fist, causing the tempered wood to rattle with the force of her fist.

“Patience my dear Daji.” Elena said graciously. “We still have one more guest arriving it seems before I can divulge anything”.

“Who?” She asked even more agitated.

“If I told you, that would ruin the surprise now wouldn’t it?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I wouldn't call it much of an improvement.” Sean muttered pursing his lip as he examined a wall coated with a single layer of colored paint. Sure it was supposed to look better; he did not really see what was so special about it. Maybe that was just his inartistic side showing but he just did not see it.

“That’s because you don't know anything about painting.” Aaron muttered annoyed as he examined the bright yellow wall, thumb playing over his chin as he enjoyed his handy work. It may not have been impressive to some but he thought it was pretty damn good; Sean’s opinion lost upon him.

“Maybe it’s because I just don't like that bright color you chose.” The shorter black haired male shrugged running a single index finger over the dried acrylic, brows knitting into a disapproving expression.

“I think it’s because you lack a good sense of style. That color works perfectly with the rest of the room, you just don’t know what you’re talking about.” He said rolling his eyes, tapping away rapidly on a cell phone with an almost inhuman speed. This of course annoyed the darker haired male, who stuck his tongue out almost childishly.

“Very cute Sean.” He said unamused slapping the phone shut before depositing it within his suit pocket, letting a breath whistle through his lips before twirling upon the back of his heels. “Anyway, you know we don’t have all day to sit and admire the paint. You have a lot to do.” He reminded, eliciting a sigh from the shorter one. He of course knew what it was but did not want to have anything to do with this sort of business.

“You know you don’t need me there. It’s just a bunch of old farts talking about the days when they had to do manual labor and things I don’t care about.” Sean said sarcastically rolling his grey eyes.

“You know that its more than just old farts.” Its important business to the family that you lead and the Thiel’s will not allow themselves to be lead by someone who can’t prove themselves capable of doing so. Do not make a mistake like the last time.” Aaron warned rummaging through a chest on the opposite side of the room that Sean stood. It was one of six chests that were placed on the floor.

“What mistake?” Sean asked innocently as he shifted weight into his left side trying to avoid direct eye contact as he rocked on the heels of his feet. Of course he wouldn’t admit to something like that, nor would a sane person.

“You know what I mean.” The accusation was stated like a spear aimed to stab through any defense he had available. “I won’t waste my time reminding you of your past mistakes though, we have more important matters at hand.” He said digging a small amulet out of a chest and stringing around his neck. “Ones that don’t involve portals to hell dimensions” he added with a snicker much to Sean’s ire. It was true. The last time that Sean had attended a Thiels family meeting, he managed to open a portal to a hellish dimension and was forced to seal it before anything negative made its way through. Not the best way to spend ones evening but it was his duty to do so.

“So much for not wasting your time.” Sean muttered rolling his eyes. Aaron was always the one to make snide comments when they seemed to fit for him, even if it were at the expense of someone else; except when it was involving the business that he so frequently found himself doing. Like that time he had to stop a small coven of vampires from attacking the Hale family over a disagreement on an enchanted necklace. The Hale’s being the family that Aaron was part of and very prominent in.

“I’ll be doing some last minute paper work in my office; I want you ready within fifteen minutes Sean. Don’t make me have to treat you like a child.” That was all he needed to say before walking off to his little office in a secluded part of the house, though mansion seemed to better fit the structure they lived in. Seeing as it had about three stories and a huge fountain out front made out of marble that never seemed to age, Along with a freshly cut lawn that any red blooded American would be green with envy over. Perfection didn’t even begin to describe the lavish life style the young man had found himself thrust into but not like he could complain. It sure as hell beat sleeping on the streets.

Staring at the wall for a brief second, Sean considered if he would actually listen to the blonde or simply ignore him like he did fifty percent of the time. It was rude to ignore your partner like that but he wasn’t exactly known for his manners; something that showed quite often when Aaron least wanted it. “Damn. Guess I gotta ready, otherwise he might try to guilt me or something.”

Having a weakness towards blondes had that effect upon a person and he had a major one. Maybe that was the only reason he even was dating him, not that he didn’t have a nice personality or anything; but the blonde hair helped immensely. If only to help him withstand the constant nagging that seemed to proceed from his lips. Aaron called it him being concerned.

With a brisk pace Sean made his way to the spacious room on the second floor, making his way through the cavernous hallways with ceilings that seemed almost too high to be realistically made. On them were simple swirl patterns that if catching the light correctly would capture the imagination and effectively spellbind someone. The walls were painted a simple cream color that was both unassuming and mysterious within itself, while the tiled floors were a simple black and white.

Shoes tapped against the floor almost hollowly as he reached the thick oak door that separated him from his room, its simple design endearing within itself. Twisting the bronze doorknob, and a few more steps he was within his private sanctuary. A place that felt as if he would go undisturbed within this self contained place where only he resided, except for when Aaron found it within his schedule to give him company.

The floor was a vibrant blue carpet with clothes strewn across it haphazard. In the center was a single round bed with a riot of colored sheets placed over it as well as tie dye pillows that seemed to match the theme of the bed. Slinking along it was a jet black cat with opalescent eyes.

Letting out a course meow it jumped off the bed with no sound, rubbing its head against his leg before going off to do whatever it was that the little cat did. Hanging above the wood dresser in the corner of his room was a simple suit with red tie.

Oh,how he hated formal wear. Sean was never an enthusiast towards suits, especially the ones that Aaron tended to pick out for him to wear to all of the occasions that he was basically thrusted into. “Damn,I hate these things.” He muttered glaring at the suit for a second as if he were expecting it to attempt to kill him or something. It only sat there motionless, considering that it was just a damn suit. So with an overly dramatic sigh he quickly removed his clothes and put the much dreaded garments on.

“Lookin good.” A young male voice said teasingly from almost nowhere. Turning around Sean came nearly face to face with a young kid with scruffy brown hair and equally brown eyes. It was Damian Luvara in the flesh, though Sean always wondered how he managed to appear out of nowhere without a sound. That had to be a skill he learned on the streets, though it could have also been some sort of power that he was hiding.

“Thanks squirt.” Sean said with a snick rolling his eyes as he adjusted his red tie, lips curling into a playful grin.

“Gonna come home drunk againz?” He asked chuckling lightly as the shadow behind him seemed to shift as it formed into a humanoid figure, red eyes gazing down upon him from its immense height.

“Hell yes.” Sean winked now content with what his suit was, setting his hair with a steady hand. Even if he was dressed in a hated fashion, Sean would at least keep his hair presentable. It was something bred within him by his mother and reinforced by Aaron messing with his hair when they were younger. “Gotta deal with a lot of old people. It is not gonna be any fun at all.” Sean muttered blowing a strand of black hair out of his face.

“Yeah,it suckz.” Damian agreed opening the only window in the room that opened out to the garden area, dangling his legs over the edge. Without warning he fell forward and was gone, had to be a special power or something.

“Sean,are you ready yet?” Aaron called to him.

“Yes dear.” Sean answered loudly in an annoyed tone.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top