The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The birds of expedience
Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Allen Walker I_vote_lcapAllen Walker I_voting_barAllen Walker I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Allen Walker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allen Walker Empty Allen Walker

Post by Allen Walker June 30th 2012, 5:14 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Renegade
Title: Priest
Alignment: Good
Race:Humanoid
Hair: Black
Eyes:White
Height: 6'5"
Weight:135lb

Costume Description/Image: If description please be very detailed.
Allen Walker Altaircostume
Allen has 6 ethereal tendrils (three on each side) that are only visible to those who can perceive the Ethereal and are Holy in nature. They are not weapons. he has a faint shimmer to him.

Personality: Calm, Cool, and collect is the best way to sum up allen. He sole purpose in life is to obsessively help others. He is stern and serious but deep down he has a heart. He believes that through a life of servitude he will be forgiver for his transgression .

History: Allen was young man full of life, when his family was murdered, He could not remember much about it only that he was sent to ST. Michaels were he would Vow to one day be Pope. Training his mind body and spirit he made sure that he was the best at everything. while others played during free time he studied about the soul. As he got older, he delved deeper and deeper into it and when he had read all of what the sacred scriptures had to say about it he turned to the knowledge of the ancients. At the age of 30 he was made Priest and was given access to all every journal, scroll, book ever written by humans. It was here where he found a book of Forbidden arts. taking to his quarters, he scoured through the book For anything that would give the advantage over his brothers and sister and bring him onestep to becoming pope. He decided to to test out a random spell to see if what the book contain was not just the ramblings of some madman and uttered the Angelic words written the book. A powerful light burst from his body and shot out to the heavens. He felt an extreme pain, like his very soul was on fire. Have i condemned myself? he thought to himself before he blacked out. a Shockwave bursted out in all directions and blew apart the convent. when he came to from underneath the rubble he rose to his feet as his fellow brethren looked at him in horror. He was instantly banished from the premsis and never seen again.

Powers:
Allen Walker Allenwings

Empathic Link(6)

Character Mechanic- Allen can connect one of His tendril like wings to the soul of another. When These Holy tendrils are linked the person Becomes an extension of Allen's own soul allowing him to Communicate Telepathically (EP2). Each Tendril can spread the length of a football field and are very fast, when a person exceeds the reach of the tendril, it detaches and the person loses connection to Allen. The side effect of being disconnected form Allen is similar to coming down off a drug. the person begins to feel depressed, like they have lost something wonderful. The more Tendrils connected to them the stronger this effect is. Allen can break Connections at any time he wants.

Imbue (EP5)- The Angel Wings are a manifestation of Allen's soul (EP) one tentacle is one EP of healing however, when linked to a person, they receive one extra EP from Allen for healing or amplifying( the person choses), for Each tendril Connected to them and in turn allen looses one EP for every Tendril connected to someone.

Revive(Not Yet)- The Final Ability of the Empathic Link, Through time and rigorous training Allen can bring the Dead to live by injecting his tendril into the body of the fallen. As long as the connection is made the body becomes like Allen's puppet. allowing him to move and manipulate it as he see fits,( this is because there is no soul to resist the take over.)

Combat skills
Allen has been train by the vatican in the art of , A unique for of combat that incorporates dodging, deflecting, training the physical and mental, reflexes and acrobatics to avoid damage and or escape. As a priest he has vowed to never take a life. it is believed that if he himself takes a life he may lose his powers or worse, his existence.

Power Grid:
STR: 1
SPD: 3
END:2
INT:4
EP: 6
FS: 6

Power Grid colours: Blue and white

Character Image/Description: If description please be very detailed on it.
Allen Walker Altair2
This is what he looks like to the human eye, he as a faint glimmer.

Allen Walker Allenwings
This his what he looks like to those who can see the truth.

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)
"Allen! what have you done?" Father Harmon asked emerging from the crowed to face Allen.
"Forgive me father for i know not what I've done.." Allen said lowering his head in shame.
"what mannor of sorcery is this?"
"I found it in the Book of Angels...." before Allen could finish the group gasped.
"surely it cannot be evil if it is of the heavens!" he pleaded to the crowed looking for reason, but he only met accusing eyes.
"My son you have crossed a threshold no man should ever see, Is your body even of this world?"
"Father i assure you, i am who i was. nothing has changed."
"and yet you stand before me with the wings of an angel ."
"i can fix this i promise you. this can be undone."
"there is nothing we can do for you now. you are in gods hands now." Father Harmon turned his back to Allen, "I must ask you to leave this place and never return."
"Dont do this to me, Don't turn your back to me, help me."
"you will only find salvation in Redemption, that is all that there is for those who taste of the fruits of heaven." As Father Harmon walked away Allen reached out for him but was cut off by the clerics, led by his best friend Christian.
"your lust for power has Damned you Brother, I pray for your soul and a save passage in life. His eyes began to well up. But i, cannot allow you to remain hear a second more. if you do not leave. we will remove you.
"Allen looked around him and then at Christian, he nodded and reached out his hand which Christian received.
"I pray we meet again brother." and with that allen took off into the woods only stopping ones to say goodbye to the past as he headed into his future.

Last edited by Allen Walker on July 1st 2012, 9:19 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos and Clarification)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Allen Walker Altairsig2
Allen Walker
Allen Walker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Allen Walker Empty Re: Allen Walker

Post by Ace July 1st 2012, 7:04 pm

Okay so your telepathy is fine but there's no points in your healing. My suggestion would be dull down telepathy, making it so you only talk to them, and attribute that 2EP then add 4 to your healing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Walker July 1st 2012, 9:19 pm

Understood and Edited.

Allen Walker Altairsig2
Allen Walker
Allen Walker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2012, 6:52 am

You can only have 4 EP in Imbue because you do not have 7 EP.

As for 2 EP for Telepathy, I would make the length a bit shorter, and limit it to two people at a time.

And, if Ace doesn't object, I think we're good.

-My DeviantArt-
Allen Walker JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace July 2nd 2012, 6:58 am

Actually, If he uses an EP split he can have 4, though you'll need to move one point from somewhere else.
More info on EP Splits here.

I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down