The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_vote_lcapThat Frenchie Lied [Open] I_voting_barThat Frenchie Lied [Open] I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
That Frenchie Lied [Open] I_vote_lcapThat Frenchie Lied [Open] I_voting_barThat Frenchie Lied [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

That Frenchie Lied [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

That Frenchie Lied [Open] Empty That Frenchie Lied [Open]

Post by Ronin May 28th 2012, 10:04 pm

The morning was very calm and quiet, not much was going to happen today besides the France Prime Minister strolling through the streets of Paris during their annual parade they have to celebrate the building of the Eiffel Tower. Ronin sat in a penthouse of one of the famous hotels in Paris with his sniper rifle barrel hanging out one of the windows. He had been sent there to try to assassinate one of the men who worked with France's Prime Minister. Ronin read his file carefully and found out that he killed one of the Association agents by an accidental hit and run. But the Association did not take to kindly to one of their own being taken out and that person did not pay for it. Ronin sat by the window eating some waffles when his close friend Blade started talking into his ear with one of their standard issue wireless communicator.

"Agent 9 why do you always eat waffles before you kill something, I find that to be a bit strange don't you think so too?"

Ronin swallowed a piece of his waffle before replying to his comrade. "I find the pieces to be very soft and the make my stomach happy." Ronin let out a small laugh before going back to eating his waffles.

"Well 9 I see movement on the streets below, don't you think you should be in position by now? You know the rules if you don't shoot I do and then I have to make sure their are not any witnesses left." He put extra emphasis on the word witnesses to make sure that Ronin knew that he was serious about what he had just said.

"Do not rush me, I have 96 kills to my name if I am late to another one I do not think they will be that mad. I find odd that you are staring at me from the hotel across the street." Ronin stepped out onto the patio and glanced into the scope of the sniper rifle. He saw what Blade saw as well, the parade was starting to come their direction and he could see his target in view. Ronin got in his normal firing position and slowed his breathing down as the parade starting coming his direction. As he watched he could see their secret service look around for possible problems, but Ronin placed his finger on the trigger and waited.

Ten....nine....eight....seven....six....five....four....three....two....one. Ronin pulled the trigger as a bullet flew from the rifle as if it was on fire. He looked through the scope to see if he hit his target and did. Ronin saw the head of the target roll forward then the whole body go slump and fall to the ground. With so much commotion going on he thought that this kill might go over smoothly but was wrong as heard a scream come from behind him. He turned around to see one of the housekeeping maids in his room. "Damn..." He pulled out his revolver from his side pocket and shot her in the head to silence her screaming. Ronin had to get out that hotel quickly before somebody would suspect it was him that killed her. He packed the sniper rifle in his only suitcase and kicked the body out of his way as he began making his way down the hotel hallway.
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

That Frenchie Lied [Open] Empty Re: That Frenchie Lied [Open]

Post by The Conspiracy May 29th 2012, 12:03 am

Jonathan was amoung the crowds that was gather to see the France Prime Minister during the parade while carrying a suitcase. Jonathan was sent here to kill a man that works for the Prime Minister. He was hired by the wife of the target when she learn that he was having an affair with another woman from the private investigator that she hired to follow her husband. 'Seem simple enough.', Jonathan thoughted to himself, 'When he pass by, I'll pull the wire cord and kill him.', Jonathan thoughted. The suitcase he was holding has a Walther PP gun with a wire string attached to the trigger and his index finger. He was about to pull the string when his target passed by, until he got shot by someone else. 'What? No!", Jonathan thoughted as someone took his kill. He looked around to see if another hitman was in the crowd but obviously he can't find that person. He however have some knowledge of forensic evidence from some of the law enforcement shows he watched in the U.S. and check the blood of his former target to see if he can know the direction of his competition. From what the blood can tell him, it roughly pointed him in the direction of a hotel, "I hate competition.", Jonathan said as he sprint towards the hotel with his suitcase. 'Okay, if he took my kill from a long distance, than he got a sniper rifle, so I have to look out for anyone that's carrying a large case.', Jonathan thoughted as he got to the hotel.
The Conspiracy

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin May 30th 2012, 1:42 am

"Well Agent 12, I got one more kill than I thought I would have to get for today." Ronin said into the small microphone as he ran down the hallway looking to dump the murder weapon on some innocent bystander. Ronin eyed a bag that was an identical match to the one he was carrying in his head, a slight breath of happiness slipped out as he switched the bags and strolled into the elevator at the end of the hallway.

"Yeah, I kind of saw that, but listen I am on my way to the designated meeting point we setup earlier. Come meet me there and you will receive your payment and we can move onto the next gig they have for us." Blade replied calmly, because he was just chill now for some reason. He had no reason to be upset at all, everything has been successful up unto now and he wanted things to change that way.

Ronin put on his sunglasses and stepped out the elevator calmly before looking around the main lobby. Things were getting busy now in the hotel he was, he watched as a pair of EMTs rushed in along with the local Police. Ronin was on point about there response time, he look around one last time and began making his way to the entrance/exit of the hotel calmly assured that he had perform two murders successfully.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Conspiracy May 30th 2012, 5:46 pm

As Jonathan pass through the entrance, he accidentally bumped into someone else and also accidentally pulled the string on his finger and fired at the wall across from him, "Shit! Sorry!", Jonathan said as he rushed passed the guy and thanks God that the gunshot was muffled in his suitcase. He quickly went to the elevator and pushed some buttons that could have had the right height to get a clear shot of his former target. Once Jonathan had reached a floor, he watched as a pair of police officers making an arrest on guy. "Je n'ai pas le faire! Ce n'est même pas ma valise!", yelled the man that was being arrested. The police just smirked and drag the man away. As they left, he turned to the crime of a suitcase containing a sniper rifle. 'Hmm, a hitman that killed a worker of the Prime Minister has to be a professional. Which mean the guy that was dragged out of here was framed.', Jonathan thought as he rushed back to the elevator and went back to the lobby.
The Conspiracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin June 1st 2012, 11:53 pm

Ronin felt somebody bump into him almost knocking on his back if he did not have such good balance he would have. "Do not worry its all good." he said in a very low tone. Ronin turned around as he heard a gunshot come from somewhere in the hotel. But nobody had it a gun, he looked around at everybody in the lobby of the hotel but it was too crowded to really find anybody or anything to determine where the gunshot came from. As he stood near the entrance of the hotel he could see the same man that bumped him coming out of the hotel and noticed his briefcase. It had a small hole in it big enough for a bullet to come through it and could tell that it maybe either came from his briefcase or the bullet bounced off of it; either way he did not have time to think about it. He walked outside and saw that his favorite motorcycle was waiting for him; he threw the bag around his shoulder and started the engine, he looked into the lobby one more time before pulling out of the hotel.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Conspiracy June 2nd 2012, 12:21 am

As Jonathan got out of the hotel, he watched as the man he bumped into earlier riding away in his motorcycle. "Damn it.", Jonathan cursed himself until he can still see the license plate of the motorcycle. He took out a piece of paper and a pen from his pockets and copy down the the license plate, 'Guess I have some research to do.', Jonathan toughted to himself as he hailed a taxi to go back to his hotel.

Once he enter his room, he called his employer about his job with the hit. After a few moments of the phone ringing, it picked up, "Hello?", came a woman's voice. "Yeah, hello, I'm the guy you hired to off your husband? Yeah he's dead.", Jonathan said over the line. "Well he deserved it, I'm wiring your money into your bank account now, so it should be there by morning.", the woman said, "Is there anything else?", she asked. Jonathan thought for a moment of wethering or not to tell her that he didn't kill her husband but decided against, "Nope, that's it, it's been a pleasure doing business with you.", Jonathan said as he hanged up the phone.

He went to his laptop on his bed and put in the motorcycle license into it to see if he could find anything suspicious about the man he bumped into at the hotel. The name that popped up was a 'Christopher Ronin', 'Huh, cool name.', Jonathan said as he look through some other information he could find. He stopped when he saw the place of birth of this 'Christopher Ronin' was in Russia. Jonathan ponder over this and remember that he was hired once to kill a mafia in russia that belongs to Alex Ronin. 'Crap, now I'm sure that I have to kill him.', Jonathan thoughted as he reloaded his gun from his briefcase and went out to find Christopher.
The Conspiracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin June 5th 2012, 12:44 am

"Dude what happened back there in the hotel?" Agent Twelve yelled into Ronin's ear loudly.

Ronin was too busy weaving through tragic to pay any attention to voice, but he knew that Twelve would not stop shouting in his ear until he got an answer from him. "Well after I made the kill shot..somebody or more specifically a maid walked in on me after I killed the guy and saw the rifle in my hand and I had to put a bullet through her skull to keep her from talking." Ronin yelled over the roar of the wind and the sound of cars and trucks so Twelve could hear him clearly.

"You know we do not kill civilians if we do not have to. Are you sure that nobody else saw you kill that maid or suspect it was you?" Twelve's voice sounded shaken as if something else was going on and he did not want to tell Ronin just yet.

"Your voice is shaking, were we the only ones after this guy or not. Give me a straight answer or so help me when I see you again it will be a repeat of Iran." Ronin yelled his voice starting to feel with anger.

"I don't really know...I heard things about this guy be wanting dead by other people. Look just hurry and get to the meeting spot so we can discuss this further." Twelve ended the transmission and paced around the lobby of the airport waiting for Ronin to arrive.

Ronin just shook his head and kept weaving through traffic, making his way to the airport. As he raced through the highway his mind began to ponder on the first sentence of the last sentence that Twelve spoke that the Association were not the only ones after this guy. He just shook his head and continued racing down the highway.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Conspiracy June 5th 2012, 1:41 am

Jonathan was near the highway looking through the crowd to find Ronin and kill him when he drove passed him down the highway. At first Jonathan didn't know who was the motorcyclist until he noticed the clothing, motorcycle coloring as well as the plate from the man from the hotel he went to, to find the hitman that took his kill. Jonathan quickly hailed a taxi and got in, "Follow that man!", Jonathan told the cab driver. The cab driver looked at Jonathan with a look and said, "Qu'est-ce?". Jonathan sighed angrily, "Nevermind.", Jonathan said as he pulled out his gun and pointed at the drivers face, "Get out.", Jonathan said as he pointed at the driver's door. The driver got the idea and got out of the cab. Jonathan quickly got to the drivers seat and floored the acceleration to follow Ronin. As he followed him, Jonathan grabbed out a map of the city from the glove compartment and check to see if he can find out where Ronin is going and manage to learn that Ronin is heading to the airport. "I don't think so.", Jonathan said as he continue to tail Ronin with the intention of running him over.
The Conspiracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin June 8th 2012, 4:13 pm

Ronin looked in his side mirror and saw that a cab was following him, more closely than a normal cab should. He looked back forward and thought of ways to lose this cab because it seemed as if the cab was following him to his destination. Then it came to Ronin as he saw a truck with a ramp attached to it, but first he would need a little distraction to lose this cab temporarily. He pulled out his Magnum and shot out two tires in the car in front of him causing it to swerve into another which started a chain reaction on the highway. Ronin took this time to make his move and weave through it before gunning it up the ramp of the truck. Once he got in the air he gunned the throttle so he would not be hit by the truck in back of him, he the ground with a hard thud almost breaking the bike in to two pieces.

"Twelve we got a small problem that may need to be taken care of before we leave back for Russia." Ronin yelled over the roaring of the wind.

"Let me guess you are being followed by somebody or something. Am I wrong?" Blade replied calmly because he was too busy enjoying a cup of coffee to care.

"Yeah I think so, I created a small distraction to keep him or her busy. Just be ready when I get there please." Ronin kept his eyes on the road and dodged in between cars just in case this person was still following him.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Conspiracy June 11th 2012, 1:12 am

Jonathan was about to ram into Ronin until he shoot the tires of the car in front of him, which started a traffic accident. Jonathan tried to hit the brakes but was going too fast and hit the car that was in front of him with the car behind him slamming into him. With the force from the first impact, Jonathan slamed into his steering wheel which activated the air-bags. Jonathan quickly rise up and got out of the car with both drivers from the car from the front and back cars to see if he's okay. "I'm fine.", Jonathan said as he walked to the other lane in front of a car. The car stopped about a foot from hitting from him with the driver rolling down the window and started yelling at him in french. 'I don't have time for this.', Jonathan thoughted to himself as he walked up to the driver and pointed the gun at his head. "You get out, I get in.", Jonathan said as he used hand gestures to help the driver to understand his intentions, which he did. Jonathan quickly got into the car and drove back onto the other lane and continue his pursuit for Ronin.

After sometime has passed, Jonathan has finally found Ronin who was dodging through cars. Jonathan followed and swerved passed cars with drivers yelling and honking their horns at him. He was slowly catching up to Ronin and attempted to run him of the road again before he can reach his destination.
The Conspiracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top