The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Okassi I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Okassi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Okassi I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Okassi I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Okassi I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Okassi I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Okassi I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Okassi I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Okassi I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Okassi I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Okassi I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Okassi I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Okassi I_vote_lcapOkassi I_voting_barOkassi I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Okassi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Okassi Empty Okassi

Post by AxSyssXT April 23rd 2012, 5:49 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Okassi - A play on Picasso
Title: Artist, Painter, or Inkblot
Alignment: Superhero - Not currently with any alliance or faction
Race: Human; African-American
Hair: White with a bit of a silver tinge; It's dyed.
Eyes: Red
Height: Around 4'7" - 4'8"
Weight: Underweight, about 147 lbs

Costume Description/Image: His costume is tailored to blend easily with the shadows. His luminescent white hair is slightly revealed by a low-cut black hood. The hood is connected to a dark black hoodie with a midnight blue trim. His mask is a personal drawing of his that somewhat resembles an ancient Japanese Spirit mask. That too is black with the blue trim, the mask's paint gives it the appearance of having many piercings in the face, one on the eyebrow, vertical snake bite piercings, a small rod from the nose, and the other eye brow has a section trimmed out of it. The mask ends at the base of the scalp, meaning that also will not cover his brightly colored hair. Yet, since that mask was created by Zian's power, he has embedded a little of it inside the mask, therefore it forces his luminous white hair to flood with the deepest darkest maroon shade distinguishable from black, same condition with his eyes. On his back he has his Textbook-sized drawing book strapped to his back. On that notebook's cover, there is the symbol of a pen clashing with not only a fine-edged blade, but also with a mighty lightning bolt; the symbols of great weapons both Mortal and Godly. This represents the old saying, The Pen is mightier than the Sword. Which is one of Okassi's trademark phrases. Onto the lower body, he wears low-cut black jeans, and his shoes are black runners. He can easily run in his pants despite the magic pencil sharpener in his pocket at all times.

Personality: Zian is an immature little kid, but he knows what he has to do when confronted. He has not made an attempt to hide his mastery of the art of... art, though he has kept his power secret for some time, only ever telling his longtime friend, Jarett Klyce. Though as soon as he showed Jerett his strength, he freaked out and never spoke to Zian again, how friends come and go. Zian has contributed to art galleries being deemed as a prodigy, though he lets people think that title has gone to his head, very manipulative in ways. He doesn't give speeches, but he does know how persuade some people around him. So in a nutshell let's review, Zian Rhodes is an immature, manipulative, art mastered prodigy who lets fame go to his head. On multiple occasions has he been called Picasso.

History: As a child Zian had a less than efficient immune system, so he was usually cooped up in the house for a while. In fact, he missed so many school days, he had to repeat the school year in fourth grade. But in his second year of the fourth grade he met his "longtime" friend Jarett Klyce, or at least they thought it would be like that. In the seventh grade, Zian discovered a latent ability within him, whenever one of his drawings are crossed over with ink, his power summons it into reality as a fifth dimensional entity. With excitement he called Jarett over and quickly scrawled his signature over one of his drawings of an archangel. In ink. The archangel burst from the pages of his notebook in a blaze of divine fury, on a quest to do away with anything evil. Jarett had a conniption and stormed out, he later had a seizure immediately after arriving at his own home. Now whenever he sees Zian, his muscles tense up and he cringes involuntarily, showing how much tension those 4 seconds of their lives created between them. Zian lost his best friend because of his gift, or is it a curse. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish, sometimes he has total control, others the beasts are just rampant.

As time progressed Zian's immune system went back up and he was as health as a short, underweight adolescent can be. Although losing his best friend may have pushed him to the fine line that defines insanity and peace of mind. He has drawn a small community in his backyard, in which he acts as their god, Okassi. He's drawn them with the extra-dimensional ability to send prayers to him and only him. If they pray for rain, he may answer, but if they have 'sinned' in his eyes, he will neglect them. Just a few days short of his sixteenth birthday, Zian's village was flooded and destroyed by a lightning storm. He was in a creative block and couldn't draw anything to save them, the last prayer he received was, 'Is this your doing My Lord, Okassi, why has this been the only time you forsook us. Please My God, deliver us from this trial.' That prayer has been on his mind ever since, keeping him from simply making a replacement.

Powers: Summoner Ink - A strange, undetectable mutation in the atomic makeup of the human body causes it to react with ink. Once something has been noticeably drawn over with ink, that object or drawing will spring to life as a fifth dimensional being. This meaning that not only is it live drawing, but it has also taken into consideration the intention of the artist meaning that it's personality, history, memories, and, most importantly, abilities are also made reality. Those summons reach levels from lowly developed to highly developed based on their appearance. Lowly developed drawings are those such as stick figures and skeletons. Okassi should be able to summon a horde of these low level drawings instantaneously. Mid-level drawings are characters close to that of highly developed drawings, but not quite. This group consists mainly of hastily drawn drawings and anime characters. Just a small group of them can be summoned at once. And finally, there is the high level drawings. Those that can only be summoned once in a while. These are mainly highly developed anime characters and characters he's taken the time to develop himself.
Low-Level:
Strength: 2
Speed: 2-4
Endurance: 1
Intelligence: 0-1
Energy Projection: 0
Fighting Skill: 2

Mid-Level:
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Intelligence: 1
Energy Projection: 1
Fighting Skill: 4

High-Level:
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Intelligence: 2
Energy Projection: 3
Fighting Skill: 4

Power Grid: 21 Points; Psuedo Flight
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Intelligence: 4
Energy Projection: 6
  • Summoning - Seemingly unlimited being that I summon my drawings, but without my pen I'm utterly useless.

Fighting Skill: 2

Power Grid colours: Black, Red trim

Character Image/Description: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Roleplay Sample: Casually, Zian strolled down the road with his drawing book tucked under his arm. He'd been doing this superhero thing for a couple of weeks now, and he like carrying his drawing book with him wherever. The seemingly useless headphones boomed a cry for help over the music playing from the smaller earbuds. Zian rushed into the shadows to change into Okassi, and soon enough he was jumping from rooftop to rooftop, following the signal his headphones repeated. He found the distress: one of his rampant drawings... again. "Man, I should really put these things on a leash." He said jokingly, but this was no joke, he had drawn one of the most dangerous anime characters possible. Just the other night he had drawn Creed after watching the final episode of Black Cat online. He was killing every person in sight, his intangible sword of Orichalco drawn, though it was clearly covered in the blood of many victims.

Creed was fast, so Okassi had to be faster. Quickly, he scribbled simple skeletons and signed off on them. As the army of Skeletonic Mercenaries sprang from the depths of his book, Okassi turned the page and began to draw a more complicated drawing to combat Creed.

The Skeletons stood before Creed, their numbers reaching 40 to 50, their swords drawn. The blades simultaneously burst into flames, igniting their innate desire for destruction. Okassi had to show them he was in control with his mental command, Attack! The Skeletons rushed at Creed, who cut most of them down with more than a few swipes. The few he had missed in the frenzy sneaked him from behind, leaving many burning slash wounds. Creed forced the blade to extend, impaling the skeleton that stood before him as he snapped a vicious kick backwards, popping the skull off of the skeleton behind him. And finally he decapitated the skeleton adjacent to him. Though that may have not been the end. Okassi expected the skeletons to be defeated, but that was only phase one, Conjoin, Form: Skullkerio! The dust and bones from all of the destroyed skeletons formed into a gargantuan skeleton ogre that towered over Creed at 57 feet. Its blade made Creed's look like an invisible skewer. Creed was infuriated by the return of such a weak enemy, he leaped up, extending his blade, opening a large gash in Skullkerio's cranial cavity, which bled dust and bones. The behemoth lurched back, crushing a taxi under its foot. Creed caught hold of it's arm as it swayed back. He ran along it's length, with The blade extended, and lopped off it's head in one fatal swipe. The head vanished into thin air, but there was a faint glow in it's spinal cord. With his battle experience, Creed knew that was the beasts, core. He slid down the spinal cord to the area where a human throat would have been, and pierced the bone cleanly, the seams and cracks in the bones began to glow with a hazy red aura as it imploded on itself, leaving destruction and bones and dust. Creed tuned his vicious glare to Okassi. "That was quite the fight Okassi, are you gonna fight me alone now." Creed had an eager look in his eye, he sought a great opponent just as Goku did. "Like hell I'll ever fight you, I saw what you did to my Skeleton Guard." Creed slowly walked towards Okassi as hes glare came into company with an eager grin. "Then I may as well kill you. Right here. Right now." Creed extended his blade, ready to pierce Okassi's abdomen, when a loud clash sounded.

Just moment's ago, Okassi had signed off on the drawing he worked so hard on. It was a perfect replica of Train Heartnet, or Black Cat, as the Chronos members would refer to him as. He blocked the blade with his wide-barreled Revolver, Hades. Do it. At the command, Train parried the blade, and sidestepped around it. In just a few running strides, he was a palm-length behind Creed. He whipped around and pounded the barrel into Creed's skull. After the short click of a reload, Train swung around to Creed's front, ducking under the blade with the grace of a cat, and fired a glowing bullet directly through Creed's right eye. The work of a master gunman, he fired the only thing that could kill the immortal Creed into his skull, an Orichalco Bullet. "Thanks Train, you really saved my ass." Okassi said as he handed Train a glass of milk. "No problem Okassi, It's what Sweepers, like me, do. Hope We can do this again." As he drank the milk, a light shimmered over him. This had never happened before, so Okassi turned to his page to check the drawing. The ink on the picture had burned away, leaving the drawing for resummon. Had he just agreed to assist me again? He mused as he changed into Zian once again.

Last edited by AxSyssXT on May 3rd 2012, 3:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
AxSyssXT
AxSyssXT

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-04-22

Back to top Go down

Okassi Empty Re: Okassi

Post by The Silence April 23rd 2012, 10:23 pm

When it comes to summoning, it requires a little bit more than just an explanation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These apps are known summoners with the summoning system inside them, look mainly towards the Dante Alighieri one for a more concrete explanation.

The Silence
The Silence

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by AxSyssXT April 24th 2012, 6:45 am

Finished, mods made and resubmitted. I checked over those links like you asked as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AxSyssXT
AxSyssXT

Back to top Go down

Post by AxSyssXT April 28th 2012, 10:17 pm

bump, can I get someone to check this for me please, if it isn't too much trouble.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AxSyssXT
AxSyssXT

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 28th 2012, 10:30 pm

Keep the minions under 18 power points. Low and mid levels are fine, but the high level will need some drawing back.

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AxSyssXT April 30th 2012, 6:42 am

Hopefully that is good enough.

AxSyssXT
AxSyssXT

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 30th 2012, 12:59 pm

The high level minions still have 21 powerpoints.

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AxSyssXT May 3rd 2012, 3:53 pm

Better?

AxSyssXT
AxSyssXT

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie May 3rd 2012, 8:37 pm

Yep. Approved.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down