The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGoogle This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_voting_barGoogle This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Google This! [Invite only; Cain and Corra]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Google This! [Invite only; Cain and Corra]

Post by Corra April 28th 2012, 1:39 pm

He didn't show it like most people did, but Corra could tell Vlad was dieing and she didn't have to see it to know that he was suffering in great agony before his flesh even began to peel away. Cain didn't appear to need to know either, he immediately did what she suspected he would do, threaten her. It wasn't begging but it left her with the satisfaction of knowing she'd done something unexpected, and nearly caused him a great deal of inconvenience. Personally, Corra quite liked the boy and there was something irrationally sexy about him holding the blade to her the way he was, he could have thrust the whole damn thing into her chest and it wouldn't have killed her, she had no organs or blood. However, she didn't particularly feel like dealing with the agony of a sword in her cleavage at that time, and Cadia was telling her to do what she pleased, it was obvious she was flustered and Cadia was far more competitive than Corra was with these things. At least when an attractive man was involved who could defeat her and deal with her psychotic behavior anyways.

"Hm, you should know it doesn't matter if you kill me Lovely. I'll still have won...I don't have the antidote on me you'll need me to get it for you." She smiled coyly, it was partially the truth, the cure was in fact magic and not even her own, if she was dead he would never get what he needed. "I can get it for you though...for a small price." Her purple eyes gleamed mischievously. She wouldn't do anything for him if he didn't take the blade from her flesh, and her warning should have made it clear he'd never heal Vlad if she was dead. He had no choice but to listen.

Corra

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Google This! [Invite only; Cain and Corra]

Post by CainVulsore April 28th 2012, 6:07 pm

Cain listened to what she said with interest and slight frustration. He knew she was the only one who truly knew where or what the antidote was so for now he would have to go along with her. Stopping he listened to what she had to say then slowly but surely removed the Kilij. He snarled at the fact and listened to her speak then when she said she’d get it for a price he looked down at her. Though he had still not removed the shadows from around her body and spoke, “Alright speak, tell me what you want and then I’ll let you go.” He muttered dropping the shadows yet still keeping a close watch on her, he knew she was smart or Cadia was, and that both of them were powerful so he didn’t want her making a move on him. “One false move though and I will start to take of your limbs. Although you may be dead and if I killed you then I could not save Vladimir, you do need them to do anything.” He muttered spinning the Kilij in his hand as he waited for her to answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Corra April 28th 2012, 8:51 pm

Corra smirked with aloof dignity as realization hit him and his blade slowly dropped from her chest, she was happy with that, he wouldn't mess with her now and at least he was listening. As much as she wasn't in favor of talking diplomacy of any sort, Cadia urged her from within until she came out in a collapse of purple smoke.

Cadia, her crimson eyes void of emotion, carried on Corra's smug grin from one personality to the other. "[color=blue]Simple. You listen to me on this mission, as I am sure Nightkill intended, and you do everything I order. You will give me your word in a binding oath that you will do this...then I will get you your antidote.[/blue]" She explained, it was an easy enough request and she frankly could have asked for a lot more but the pleasure of telling him what to do made her love being such an underhanded villain. "Start removing limbs and you will never get your vaccination, for without them I see no point in living." She warned as an added insult, with a complacent smile. He may have won the battle but she had won the war as far as she was concerned.

With that said she moved away from him, walking dramatically passed Vlad, her cape billowing in a growing breeze behind her. When she had cleared a bit of distance, she reached into her bodice and pulled from it a sallow whistle shaped like a deformed human skull and blew into it. A loud, menacing noise erupted from the tiny instrument and suddenly the earth shook around them. In moments the ground split in the space between Cadia and Cain, and a beautiful woman crawled out of the crevice. Besides her faintly green skin and intense golden eyes, the girl who emerged looked very much alive, there were no indications of her being dead as there had been on Corra (Cadia looks normal too). The undead girl, completely decked in extravagant armor like Cadia's, decorated in bones of all sorts, grinned forbiddingly and giggled out a single word, "Boo!"

"Here is your antidote, she will die before she listens to anyone other than me though, so make that oath with me now or I will send her back to Hell along with your partner here." To this her creation waved energetically and said in all seriousness, "Hell is fun though! Lots of blood and black ponies!"
"So?" Cadia walked up to Cain and stared him up, "Do so, and you and Corra may have all the fun you wish as well." She added, it was a bit unnecessary to comment on but she found it amusing nonetheless.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 Morgan10

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 28th 2012, 11:32 pm

Cain snarled listening to the smart one come out and gave up the offer. An offer he did not want to agree to, something that would totally destroy his pride. He would never make an offer such as this, but Vlad’s life on the line? Blah even that wasn’t enough for him to listen and do every single thing a person wanted him to do for however the hell long they wanted. As he was about to cut her head off Vlad stepped in front of Cain and looked over at her coughing up blood. “Tell me the deal, and we will make negotiations.” He muttered glaring back at Cain to shut his mouth and stay out of it for now. “His pride is too big to do absolutely everything you say, all your decisions will have to go through me and I must approve them. Though I do approve of your plan, it makes sense and sounds like it would work. ” He muttered coughing blood and rolling his neck as he crossed his arms resisting the urge to itch.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Corra April 30th 2012, 8:18 pm

Cadia was preparing to defend herself as best she could when the look in Cain's eyes told her something ugly was about to happen, if they got into another fight at least now they were more equally matched despite Vlad's poor health. The undead woman she summoned, Thesia the Fury, wasn't the best fighter but she did whatever she asked, including battle.

"Tell me vampire...is his pride so large he can not make one deal to save your life?" She frowned at him, her mind considering the negotiation as she spoke. "Or is that you have lost so much of your own pride beneath his shadows, that you follow this arrogant child around?" Her voice was like venom, hopefully it would strike his core somewhere, if he was angry at Cain then he was more likely to allow looser reigns...

"Does it hurt?" She asked with mock concern, but she wasn't just referring to the physical pain, but the idea that Cain was willing to let him die to keep his dignity. She'd wait a few moments to let her words sink in, then agree to his negotiations.

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 30th 2012, 9:17 pm

"He can make a deal, he just doesn't like to deal with those who put his partners life's on the line. Yet, because you have the antidote he knows he would have too. But, I feel the need to deal for my own life elf." He said closing his eyes and coughing blood out onto the ground once again. Then smirked, both of them did at her second question, "Though he may be a child compared to us both he has earned his place as King if the Night, Lord of the Shadowa, an King of Vampires." He closed his eye remembering the 'faithful' night in the 'genesis' room where Cain gained the kilij and command of the creatures of the night. That was when his eyes widened and he looked down only to see a hole starting to tear through his stomach. Cain seeing this had a shadow hold him up and keep him from falling, "Heal him, now."

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahnah April 30th 2012, 9:42 pm

(ooc: Too lazy to switch accounts atm, my computer is being a slow piece of shit right now ><)

Cadia raised a brow then smiled contentedly as the hole in his stomach began to form, he had about three minutes left before he'd die. "Make the deal My Lord...and I'll be glad to." She ordered mockingly, seeing first if desperation would make Cain forget about the negotiation and go straight for the quickest way out, taking the first deal. Her smile broadened as Thesia walked up next to her and cackled, "Ooo, he don't look so good! Should I start a count down Master? Three minutes on the clock!"

Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 Lasig10
stats:
Lahnah
Lahnah

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore May 1st 2012, 6:12 am

When she told him to make the deal he only scoffed and cracked his neck, knowing full well what she wanted him to do. She wanted him to rush blindly into this deal without thinking. "You heard Vlad, what he said is the deal, any and all decisions you 'make' on this little buisness trip that you try to enforce upon me must go through him first. That and nothing you yourself would never do. Finally when this little ordeal is finished or if NightKill shows up the pact is finished." Cain said holding his hand out for her to shake and make the deal,"Now heal him."

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahnah May 1st 2012, 8:38 am

She smiled at him coyly, he wasn't used to making pacts that was for sure, or he would have realized that "whatever she wouldn't do" left a painfully wide opening as Corra was only her from a different time...the undead her and nothing more. It was enough for her, and she could tell that Vlad had respect for the boy but nothing more, it would be humorous for both their parties if he let a few orders slip by the radar...She reached her hand out and clasped it. "Repeat after me and I will heal your...partner. A fair reminder before we start, once I begin don't break it until I'm finished or you'll be stuck with whatever has been sewn in already at the time you pulled away..." She warned.

The words would trigger the microbial bacteria she was allowing to now sink into his skin like a magical bomb being set or a contract signed in blood, and would assure her that once explained he would not be wise to disobey, "I and the body in which I've been bestowed, agree take every order from Cadia or Corra Vystori, for the remainder of the Google Take Down Mission." She paused and let him catch up then continued, "Upon disapproval of any said order I will give my partner the ability to veto, if vetoed it will not be done, if approved anyways it will be carried out the way Cadia or Corra commanded it." She smiled and paused again, what was a pact without trickery...she was loving this. "Let it be done." With that, after listening to him repeat it, she would pull away.

Google This!  [Invite only; Cain and Corra] - Page 2 Lasig10
stats:
Lahnah
Lahnah

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore May 1st 2012, 4:19 pm

Cain stood there and smirked listening to what she said first and then held her hand strong. She spoke fast but he was able to keep up. "I and the body in which I've been bestowed, agree take every order from Cadia or Corra Vystori, for the remainder of the Google Take Down Mission. Upon disapproval of any said order I will give my partner the ability to veto, if vetoed it will not be done, if approved anyways it will be carried out the way Cadia or Corra commanded it. Let it be done" He spoke back loud and clear, pausing only when she did and all though he didn't trust her he knew she wouldn't go back on the pact. This was her way of thinking she had one something and that was one way to let someone think they were better than you. If you let them believe they had one something and they were better than you than they would let their guard down if only a little bit, allowing you the opportunity to dominate them and show them who truly was the greater being.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Corra May 1st 2012, 6:40 pm

The moment the pact was complete Cadia let go, a coy grin on her lips and a mischievous look in her eyes. "Very good. While my pet here heals your friend we will go over the fine print of your agreement." She nodded her head at Thesia and the psychotic, childish, zombie skipped over to Vlad and put her hands on him "Hiya Cutey what's your name? I'm Thes-" "Thesia quit talking and heal him, if he dies, you'll be next!" She snapped and the other elf pressed her lips together and put her hands on Vlad's stomach. An eerie red glow surrounded her fingertips and slowly the wounds began to heal, the bacteria expelling themselves like microscopic missiles from his body. It would take a minute or so but he'd live.

"I have planted a cluster of benign microbial bacteria from my own body, into your system, the moment you break the pact too early these bacteria will turn cancerous and you'll look like your friend there in seconds. If you keep true to the pact, my bacteria will never cause you any harm and will eventually find their own ways out of your system painlessly. Also, my own bacteria are different...they are magically created meaning I can track you anywhere you go for the remainder of the pact, so don't think about trying to run for it either or you'll break the pact instantly. One last thing, there will be no attacking me, the bacteria will react instantly to my death and explode from the sudden release in magic so that will get you nowhere..." She tapped her chin as though pondering what else to say then smiled and added, "You should also know that the healing on him will only do so much, he will recover fully from his injuries but he will still be rather fatigued from his body fighting the corrosion...what I'm saying is he will be an easy target and if he so much as thinks about refusing every order...I will infect him again by whatever means necessary, and there will be no second chances. Understood?" She chided.

Just as she finished going through everything, Thesia bounced back up cheerfully and announced that Vlad was fine. From there she did a cartwheel and danced around him in circles "Thesia healed sexy man! Sexy man make Thesia happy! Sexy man is tired, he can sleep on my lap!" She giggled. Cadia scowled in response, "Scram Thesia, back to Tarturus with you." The woman snarled and blew the whistle twice. Immediately the ground cracked open right next to the strange woman and she curtseyed playfully to the three and jumped down the hole which then closed up after her. Cadia turned her head and stared at Vlad expectantly, "I hope you caught all of that, I'd advice you not to piss me off...you've seen yourself, you have no idea what I'm capable of Vampire...don't let his arrogance lead you to stupidity." She warned then walked off towards the now deserted terminal to where she had dropped her weapon. It was still in the form of a scythe but when she picked it up a feather fell off of its blade and it transformed back into a dagger which she then sheathed.

"First order, apologize to the vampire for being an arrogant child and nearly sacrificing his life over something as stupid as not wanting to follow a well thought out plan...and for anything else dimwitted you've done to him in the past." She turned to Vlad and raised a brow.

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore May 1st 2012, 8:20 pm

Cain crossed his arms listening to everything she said obviously not pleased with the terms she had given him. It made him feel weak made him feel like a lowly dog or bag ‘o blood. Yet, he knew he had to do it to keep Vlad alive, even if this bitch didn’t deserve anything other than to be groveling at his feet just like all the other fools that lived on this earth. Only to scoff at the thing about Vlad being an easy target, "You obviously do not know Vlad if you think he will ever be an easy target even with your bull shit bacteria.” He muttered and looked over at the odd undead girl and Vlad only to shake his head in disdain.

Although he did have to laugh at the undead healer’s attempts at flirting with Vlad. The man was not interested in sex or anything of that sort it seemed, at least that is what Cain had gathered over the past year or so. He was just about to make a comment about it as well only to hear and see corra tell her to leave and Vlad looking better and healed. Vlad only rolled his eyes at what Cadia/Corra or whoever the hell she was spoke as he had obviously been listening as much as he fucking could when he was dying over there from her own damn shit. Oh, she did not know how much he was going to screw her over this mission for that. Sure, he couldn’t deny ever single order but he could do as much as he wanted. She had a good plan and things sure but it was not perfect, that and he still was mad at what she did to him.

When Cain heard her ‘first order of business’ or whatever he nearly choked on the air he was breathing and looked at her like she was mad. Which of course she probably was but that was for another time. If it was not for the fucking bull shit pact of hers he would have ripped her head off with his bare hands and then used the shadows to cut her apart piece by little piece. But, of course he had too and this made him shake his head and looked over at Vlad. “I am sorry Vlad.” He said then rolled his eyes knowing she didn’t exactly specify what she wanted him to say so all he said was sorry to him, that was as much as she was going to get out of him. “Now lets move on.” They both said in unison.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Corra May 2nd 2012, 10:21 pm

Cadia was more than a little happy with the results of the night, so much so she was considering taking a little revenge out on Cain before proceeding with the mission. He couldn't leave now, he was stuck with her till the end of the mission, so why not have a little fun? The elf settled her crimson eyes on Cain, savoring the words of apology as they escaped his mouth, even if they weren't to her she could tell he was thinking murderous thoughts about it anyways. It appeared he and Vlad didn't get along very well, either that or the pride of each of them were shoved so far up their asses they had to waddle around each other to avoid friendship. "Next order, get on your hands and knees and kiss each of his feet twice, I have something I must go do for a moment, when I get back we'll get to business." She ordered, walking off.

She stopped at an empty information counter a little ways away, watching for Cain in the corners of her eyes but focusing mostly on getting inside. It only took her a second to rot out the handle of the door and she stepped in, picking up a pamphlet labeled "Airline times." They didn't need it now but they would later. Walking back she tucked the folded sheets into her armored boots and raised a brow at the two vampires, "Alright next order boys, we're going to do a little hunting for a good source who knows something about the target." She stated then looked at Vlad, 'Whatever your name is, do you know anyone? If not then I'll need Cain to reach Nightkill and have him send us information." She asked, making another order for Cain in there if Vlad didn't have an answer.

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore May 3rd 2012, 6:30 am

Cain eyed her like a hawk just waiting for her to say something, anything that would allow him to harm her in anyway. But, then she issued her next 'command' an with this one he glared at Vlad who only shook his head in disdain for he knew what he was doing. "No, he is not to do that. That 'command' has nothing to do with this mission." When she came back he sttos there arms crossed and Vlad listened to we as she spoke and nodded. "Larry Page, the founder and CEO of google has grown old, he is around eighty now but his son deems him unfit to lead the company. Many times the fool has asked me to take out his father but I have yet to see why it is needed." Shrugging at this he rolled his neck, "Oh, and the co-founder Sergey Brin and I go back a bit, as well as the fact that he too has grown old and there has always been resentment between the two founders, each always looking for the other mans job and power." With that he looked over at her to see if she needed anything else to know and he would see if he had any other information to give her, for he had a feeling once this mission was done Cain would be killing them both.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Corra May 14th 2012, 6:01 pm

Cadia hid her smirk behind a cleverly trained facade that lacked all emotion, she could read the two like an open book. Cain was obviously infuriated, she didn't need to read his face to know that, but Vlad was a little more interesting. He seemed rather unconcerned that his partner was mad enough to end his life at any moment, which of course in the case that Vlad did parish, the way she worded Cain's contract he would be forced to follow Corra's commands, hence why a name had never been given but instead the loose noun "partner."

Of course, that didn't protect either one of them after the mission was through, she could tell that Vlad was smart enough to know that, then again it wasn't as though Cain was a difficult mind to understand. He operated his life on only a few things; pride, ego, and strength -just like any person with those priorities and a demented enough mind, if you messed with one you were sure to face the wrath. She was unafraid however, she had a few days to think of a way to keep herself from being killed afterwards, he may have been physically stronger than her but she had a few upper hands...like the fact that he was her own personal bitch for a while. The idea still made her quiver inwardly with amusement.

What really frustrated her, however, was that if Vlad knew he was preparing to face death...why did he stay? More over, why did he bother continuing to protect Cain from more damaging orders such as the previous one? If she could find a way to separate everyone, she could ask those questions, and perhaps convince Vlad to have some revenge before the inevitable. But that would be a ways out, right then she needed to focus as head of the mission.

"Which one is closer to our current location?" She asked, knowing this would give her a better idea of who to go after first, and what plan to commence with.

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore May 16th 2012, 4:56 pm

Vlad and Cain both watched her movements wanting to see just what was up her sleeves next. Neither of them trusted her that much they both agreed upon, and although Vlad figured he would possibly not survive after this mission was over it was a price he was willing to take for his Lord. No vampire had to like the king but it was part of their hierarchy system, you did what the leader said and unless a new vampire or someone of that sort was able to defeat them and kill them in battle their orders were followed to a cue. He looked up at her when she spoke and rolled his neck thinking the question over.

The CEO and old man was here in New York in the main Google building but from what she said she didn’t want to go after the old man just yet. She wanted to go after someone that would make him give up everything and so they of course wanted the son. The son who was in Las Angeles, California making off with his father’s money yet still one of the smartest and most influential humans alive. “The son is in Las Angeles, he’s probably closer than Sergey who is in Japan for a business meeting or something of that sort. “ He said looking over to Cain who nodded at the info, NightKill had wanted them to keep track of the Google fools for quite some time so they had a tracker watching each and every one of the names they were given.
((sorry its short))

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top