The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Shinobi I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Shinobi I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Shinobi I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Shinobi I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Shinobi I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Shinobi I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shinobi I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shinobi I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Shinobi I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Shinobi I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Shinobi I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Shinobi I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Shinobi I_vote_lcapShinobi I_voting_barShinobi I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Shinobi I_vote_lcapShinobi I_voting_barShinobi I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shinobi Empty Shinobi

Post by Shadowyshinobi March 2nd 2012, 12:31 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Shinobi
Title: The Shapeshifter, Morphic Anomoly, Alter, Ninja, Shift
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (usually villainous or self centered in concerns)
Race: Altered Human
Hair: whatever he so chooses.
Eyes: Hazel, however this liek everything else is variable
Height: 6'1" normally
Weight: 154 lbs. normally

Costume Description/Image: He doesn't really have a costume and wears normal clothes for now, not having access to any special superhuman materials that would shift with him. His powers do not affect the clothing he wears, perhaps the only downside.

Personality: Having grown up the son of a US Senator and a military scientist, Ethan didn't really get much attention from his parents or really anyone. Anytime he managed to achieve something special, no one was around to be proud of which causes his wounded and hrt feelings to fester inside of his own head.

Because of this Ethan occasionally acts out or lashes out at other people around him in a bitter rage. He cares little for the concerns of other people because he lacks percepective and has grown incredibly self centered. All he wants is to be noticed and acknowledged but now he wants it from the world and most importantly his fatehr but that's normal right?

That is contradicted however by the nature of his powers which he is emerging into using and he uses them to satisfy himself, have fun, and get attetnion however he alters his appearance out of some sense for normalcy in a day to day life for the most part. Bitter and deeply emotional are perhaps the easiest ways to describe Ethan.

History: Ethan Bradley Sarpinski was born to an unlikely pair of parents, A US senator and a Us Miliary scientist who had met at a briefing concerning the installation of a military research facility. The twokeopt in correspondence and eventually fell in love. Unfortunately, when that love was consumated and a baby was born, that love didn't extend as far as teh child would want.

Ethan grew up lonely and without either of his parents paying much attention to him as their lives were consumed with their jobs, both more concerned about doing things to aid and better the lives of everyone but their son. Constantly coming home to not even the housekeeper who was usually done and gone by the time he came home from school. This constant inattention bread him a wish to be noticed by anyone. Even at school he was only an average student with few friends.

Even the few interactions he had with his mother, the senator were mostly about how he neededto be a good boy and hold up appearances so her home life had as little scrutiny or something he classified as bitchy. In every capacity she had failed him as a mother in his eyes but he didn't want to be buried and cast out like he knew he could be by her government ties. His father the scientist was always more wrapped up in work involving energy and lasers and weapons and super soldiers that the average human being that was Ethan escaped his concerns. It was utterly aggravating.

So eventualyl Ethan started dfoing thigns he shouldn't to see if anyone would notice. No one ever did so finally one day he hid in his father's car to work choosing to ditch school. he waited almsot an hour until he had to piss like a horse and then climbed out of the backseat and sanuck his way into one of the labs, unable to navigate his way to a bathroom. It was perhaps some sort of destiny that made it worth his while because he decided to pee behindsome weird machine where he was hidden from view. The urine seeped until it was under the machine and connected with some exposed wiring and caused a power surge that resulted in an explosion.

The energies and chemicals mixed and ripped Ethan's cellular structure apart but also fused it with unplanned forces imbuing him with the capacity to shapeshift. He was teh onyl individual to stumble out of the explosion, seemingly unscathed except for some burns and tattered clothes. His instinct was to run when he saw soldiers running his way. It was perhaps the wisest thing he'd ever done because it is what allowed his identity to remain secret and so he headed home.

Across the next few days he discovered the power and began to work out how it worked. Anything he saw or touched he could emulate and become. He had accidentally caused and stumbled into the tool he needed for attetnion. Now all he needs to do is use it properly. Or maybe just have a fun superpowered joy ride....

Powers: Ethan possesses the ability to shapeshift to the utmost degree. He can become other people, animals, materials, plants, and even energy states. However the catch to his abilityis that he must first physically see or come in contact with a substance, energy, or animal before being able to properly assume its form.

He can create imaginary forms or even simply partially transform at his whim. He is still growing accustomed to his powers but he is capable of make physical changes that make him stronger, faster or more durable or give him evolutionary addvantages of all kinds. As long as his imagination can think it up, he can become it. One of his favorite tricks is to partially transform his arms into melee or mid ranged weapons because he has yet to figure out a way to create a projectile based attack with his powers outside o extending his arms to great lengths.

He has supreme control over his body in any form but does nto heal any faster than normal, at the most being able to shift wounds around to other places or close up flesh wounds. in an energy form, the energy he projects is equal to his EP trait. In non biological forms he does not need to breathe or eat however he does need to eat.

His more extravagant transformations are accompanied by an aura of green light, usually the ones that require more mass than his body already has, suggesting he draws matter from some other locale or 'condenses' energy into a solid dulled matter form. The true nature of how his powers work exactly are lost as the scientist responsible or the accident is seemingly scattered ashes in the wind.

He maintains his altered form until he makes a conscious effort to change, even if unconscious.

Mechanically he is able to alter his three physical traits using a total of 11 points for now. Other forms can be added to this list as needed. I'll do a few for now.

Normal human form (slightly altered by conscious effort)
Power Grid: 2 for flight
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 4
INT:2
EP: 4
FS: 3

Diamond Form (his usual combative form)

Spoiler:

Liquid Form
Spoiler:

Bird Form
Spoiler:

Combat Hybrid Man-Beast Form
Spoiler:

Insect Form
Spoiler:

Electricity form
Spoiler:

Gas form
Spoiler:

Power Grid colours: Dark Green and Beige

Character Image/Description: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In his normal unaltered form

Roleplay Sample: Not a new guy
Shadowyshinobi
Shadowyshinobi

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-03-02

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Empty Re: Shinobi

Post by Bliss March 2nd 2012, 12:33 am

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top