The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Apex I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Apex I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Apex I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Apex I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Apex I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Apex I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Apex I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Apex I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Apex I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Apex I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Apex I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Apex I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Apex I_vote_lcapApex I_voting_barApex I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Apex

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apex Empty Apex

Post by Winter February 24th 2012, 2:43 am

Renegade Name: Apex
Title: One shot, The Marksman, Scout, KillShot
Alignment: Renegade (whoever pays the best)
Race: Caucasian/Human
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Light Blue
Height: 6'5
Weight: 225 LBs.
Costume Description/Image: If description please be very detailed. Apex 48356610

Personality: Zane is a total ladies man, and found very attractive by many of them. He has the body of a supermodel, and the personality of a comedian. He is outgoing, and loves a good time. He knows he is a excellent marksman, and he doesn't hesitate to let other know it either. Zane is always the life of the party and people generally love being around him. He is hard to upset, however when he does reach there it is not pretty. He is a nice guy outside of being Apex, however being a gun for hire, he has to disregard his conscience on the job. He often is not proud of killing people and most nights he goes out and searches for people he can help. He has the rock star attitude and wants the world to remember him for something. From a young age Zane loved being in the limelight, and loved pleasing others. He got most of his values from his father who was a strong, hardworking, family man. He had dreams of being a superhero once his powers first manifested, however the finer things in life clouded his judgement. To this day he still has an internal conflict, between being a hero, or taking the fast money.

History:
At a young age Zane found out he was an excellent marksman. From the time he was old enough to hold a bow, his father Cole Starfall started training him in it. Unbeknown to him, his father was a super hero out at night known as The Scout. However during the day his father was the the owner of a small store called The Shack. His mother Victoria Starfall was a very nice lady, she would do anything for anybody. A gentle, kind, spirit that was a true humanist. She believed that showing kindness and love can bring out the best in people, even the meanest of them. At the age of 12 his powers started to manifest. His cuts would heal almost over night whenever he fell off his bike, suddenly things didn't hurt as much. He thought nothing of it, but his father realized it, and sat him down one day. He told him that he was The Scout and that he was also a superhuman. Zane was shocked, he watched cartoons as about super heros, but never actually thought he was one. His was sworn to secrecy by his father. Not only to protect himself, but his mother and 2 younger brothers. His father started training him more and more everyday. If not in hand to hand combat, then archery or firearms. By age 15, Zane was an excellent shooter, fighter, and marksman.

Next the superspeed kicked in. One afternoon while at football practice, he was doing sprints. He was quick, but not the fastest of the bunch. The coach blew the whistle and Zane took off at light speed. He wasn't even trying and to him it seemed he was going nearly 15 miles per hour. In awe his team cheered as they saw how quick Zane was. He led his team to an undefeated season, and was starting to get scholarship offers at the age of 17. He became the most popular kid in school. The guys thought he was hilarious, a party animal, and a "bro". The ladies thought he was sexy, funny, and prince charming. His life was excellent. One day when he went home from school, his mother was on the phone with a shocked look on her face. Suddenly she screamed and started to cry and dropped the phone. Zane ran over to his mom and asked what was going on. She just turned on the news and pointed. "Welcome to channel 9 news, we are all grieving for the loss of a her today, The Scout. He kept the city safe from harm, he kept us at peace. Not only has New York lost a hero, but America has lot a hero." Zane's jaw dropped and he broke down in tears with his mom. His perfect life had just collapsed on him like ancient ruins. He kept up his training regularly, as if his father was still around, to help deal with his loss. He built up his peed and eventually reached the peak at

This event caused Zane to grow up fast. With great pride, and tribute to his father, he vowed to take his fathers place and watch over New York like he would've been doing to this very day. He took up the "family business" and became known as The Marksman. He was a 19 year old college student, who went out at night to fight crimes. He one time came across a crime lord, the leader of and organization known as The Cleansers, a group of highly paid hit men. He was offered the deal of a lifetime. The man looked at Zane and said "I see a lot of potential in my line of work for you kid. Come work for me, I promise you a life of happiness, riches, the life a young man craves." Zane didn't know what to do, he was torn. He always wanted to be rich and famous, and this mane was promising him a free pass for a lifetime. "So what exactly would I be doing?" Zane asked the man. The man laughed and looked at him and said "My friend, just eliminating men who are scum, men who don't deserve to be here. Something you do now. However, you don't leave them for the cops if you catch my drift.

Zane agreed to join The Cleansers and quickly climbed the ranks. He was originally given a number, 020795. The way The Cleansers works is that you are given a code name as you earn it. Being the best hit man, and shooter in the organization lead him to get the name Apex. He was the best The Cleaners had to offer. There was no hit that Apex could not carry out. He was a true predator. He was finally able to enjoy the finer things in life, while still sending money home to his mom here and there to keep her living comfortably as well.

Powers: Healing factor (cuts, injuries, broken bones heal rapidly), super speed.

Power Grid:
STR: 2
SPD: 5
END: 3
INT: 4
EP: 4
FS: 4

Power Grid colors : purple and white

( I am Phoenix)
Winter
Winter

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 15
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Watching criminals run like they have a chance
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Apex Empty Re: Apex

Post by Super Cutie February 24th 2012, 2:51 am

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Apex Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 8th 2012, 12:30 am

Trashed
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top