The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 Empty Re: One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split

Post by Wolf and Red December 13th 2011, 3:09 am

"You're telling me," Sahara muttered to herself, glancing down at Grey with a look of irritation. The dog replied with a sharp bark as he nuzzled Andree's hand, and the girl rolled her eyes. "Alright, then--how did you get to be able to move so fast? You don't need to go into detail or anything, just... was it some kind of lab project, or magic, or something?"

((Haha, it's cool!))

Wolf and Red

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split - Page 2 Empty Re: One Strawberry Sundae and a Banana Split

Post by Mockingbird December 13th 2011, 9:31 am

"Well, I was just kinda born with it. I've had it as long as I can remember." Andree told Sahara as the dog began nuzzling her hand. Stroking the fur on it's head she asked the other girl, "Anything else?" The hand that wasn't rubbing the dog was fidgeting away on her lap.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf and Red December 13th 2011, 1:55 pm

That made Sahara frown. "Just born with it? Did your parents have powers or something?" she asked, and really, it was a very general yes-or-no question. She had no intention of following up with an interrogation about who her parents were or anything, she just wanted to know if maybe she somehow inherited her ability.

Wolf, for his part, continued his attempts at reassuring Andree by putting his head on her lap, ears twitching under her hand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Samuel Greyson, aka Wolf
Spoiler:

Sierra Greyson, aka Red
Spoiler:
Wolf and Red
Wolf and Red

Job : Odd jobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 13th 2011, 7:22 pm

"Yeah." Andree said as the dog placed it's head on her lap. She continued rubbing him between his ears, he seemed to like it. "Good boy." She commented on the dogs nice behavior. "I used to have a dog. He wasn't as well behaved though."

"So, would that be all? Or do you have any more questions?" Her hands were still rubbing the dog down it's back and on the top of his head as she asked the question.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf and Red December 13th 2011, 7:44 pm

Sahara looked away, definitely looking uncomfortable. "It's... Grey, he got in a fight with some kind of monster, about a year ago," she finally said. "He's been like this ever since." No need to mention that the monster was a werewolf, or that before 'this' he used to spend most of his time as a human. All his time, in fact. She did, however, shoot him a little glare for milking Andree for attention like that.

"As for behaving, yeah, he loves sucking up to girls like that," she said disparagingly, making the canine in question pick his head up to direct a growl in her direction, ears flattened.

Well, it's not like I can ask to buy her coffee or anything!

Samuel Greyson, aka Wolf
Spoiler:

Sierra Greyson, aka Red
Spoiler:
Wolf and Red
Wolf and Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 14th 2011, 8:17 pm

"That's too bad." Andree said as she scratched the big dog behind it's ears. "No need to growl big guy, it's okay here. You're safe." She told him as she growled at Sahara. "Well, you seem to be quite the ladies man." She joked to Sahara's comment about the dog sucking up to girls. Andree had a feeling that the girl was not telling the whole truth and pressed a little more. "Anything else?"

((sorry it's so short))

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf and Red December 16th 2011, 4:12 pm

Grey huffed, his whole torso shaking. It almost seemed like he was laughing. Sahara scowled at him, then looked away.

"Look, I wish I could tell you anything else," she said, and-- okay, yeah, it was a lie. "But the rest, I'm just not comfortable sharing. It's dangerous information to give." To a hero or to a bad guy.

Samuel Greyson, aka Wolf
Spoiler:

Sierra Greyson, aka Red
Spoiler:
Wolf and Red
Wolf and Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 16th 2011, 8:43 pm

"How about this, I tell you something that only three people, including myself, in the world know and you tell me the whole truth? Does that work for you?" Andree asked her, gazing directly into here eyes. "But I have to know I can trust you. If this gets out, well, I'm not sure what would happen but it probably wouldn't be good." She was referring to how she got to this time period. "So, can I trust you?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf and Red December 17th 2011, 10:31 am

"No," Sahara stated immediately and emphatically, staring hard at Andree. "You can't. Because even if you tell me, I'm still not gonna tell you the whole truth."

Next to Andree, Grey gave a soft whine, placing his chin on her leg again.

Samuel Greyson, aka Wolf
Spoiler:

Sierra Greyson, aka Red
Spoiler:
Wolf and Red
Wolf and Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 18th 2011, 2:43 pm

Disappointed, Andree continued to rub the dog between the ears. "Why not? Hmm? What could possibly be so bad that you denied a secret that so few know? Im not going to blab this to the world, Im not going to criticize you. I just would like to know about your dog, is that so bad? And I was willing to tell you a secret that would make me a target if it got out." Andree continued to glare into Saharas eyes.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf and Red December 19th 2011, 11:34 am

"And that somehow makes me entitled to return the favour?" Sahara glared right back, furious. "I'm not trying to protect myself, I'm not the one who'd be targeted, I'm trying to protect someone else dear to me! And I don't care that for some crazy reason you think you can trust some chick and her magic dog with your own closet skeletons, I don't trust you with ours!" She let her hands drop to her sides, clenching them in tight fists as she tried to stop herself from shaking with anger.

"Bark!"

The sudden sound jolted Sahara, and she stared at the dog, Grey, with surprise. He whined, laying his ears back, then finally got up and stepped away from Andree, coming around to stand next to Sahara as he fixed his pleading gaze on her instead.

Let it drop. Please.

What he wouldn't give to be able to talk.

Samuel Greyson, aka Wolf
Spoiler:

Sierra Greyson, aka Red
Spoiler:
Wolf and Red
Wolf and Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top