The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_vote_lcapIn which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_voting_barIn which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_vote_lcapIn which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_voting_barIn which Chester proceeds to get drunk. I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

In which Chester proceeds to get drunk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. Empty In which Chester proceeds to get drunk.

Post by Cheshire December 1st 2011, 7:36 pm

It was still fairly early in the afternoon when Chester made his way into the bar; he needed something to help him relax. He was still feeling tense and almost twitchy after last night's close shave.

At least the place was fairly empty; the lack of a crowd would make it easier to soothe his nerves. Sliding into a seat at the bar, the red-head glanced at what was available before ordering the house special, smiling easily (if a little wearily) at the bartender. Female. Pretty. Maybe if he was lucky-- single and interested in a one-night stand.

He'd stay only until the alcohol helped his body remember how to relax again. That was what he promised himself, anyway. Walking back to his flat would be a bitch, though, since drinking and motorcycles didn't mix any better than drinking and cars.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cheshire
Cheshire

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 20
Job : Professional thief and burglar.
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. Empty Re: In which Chester proceeds to get drunk.

Post by Super Cutie December 2nd 2011, 12:45 am

L Street: the bar too cool for an actual name. It was simply known by the street it was located on. It was just trendy enough to be cool, but not so trendy that it would be considered hip. Clayton Wray did not care about the bar’s popularity either way; he was just glad that it was quiet and there was never any actual trouble. With a life like his, those things were important. He raised his bourbon up to the dimmed light of the bar and examined the way the light shone through the liquid in the glass. It was a habit of his. He had no idea why he did it; it was just something he always did. It usually meant he was nearly drunk. Not tonight, though. Tonight this one drink was all he could afford.

Clayton brought the glass to his lips and tilted his head back as he gulped down the remainder of the glass. There was a slight burn in his throat and warmth filled his stomach before pouring into the rest of his body. The bartender was already there to offer him another before he even set his glass back down onto the bar. He did not need another and he would barely be able to afford it, but he had a hard time telling pretty women no under most circumstances. He simply shrugged and she refilled his glass. Once she was done with that, a stranger entered the bar, and took a seat a stool down from Clayton. He gave the newcomer a quick look over the same way he looked over everyone that came into his line of sight. He could never be too careful. The man did not seem threatening in the least; twitchy, but not threatening. His aura of nervousness gave the impression that he just might be dumb enough to buy Clayton a few drinks for the cost of some cheap parlor tricks. He would just have to find out. “Hey, you. Care to make a wager?” he called out to Chester with as sincere a smirk as he could manage.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

In which Chester proceeds to get drunk. Empty Re: In which Chester proceeds to get drunk.

Post by Cheshire December 2nd 2011, 12:53 am

Chester glanced over at the stranger as the bartender passed him his own drink, surprised by the hail; he raised an eyebrow and gave him a crooked grin. A wager? Well, it would certainly take his mind off his stiff shoulder.

"Depends," he replied. "What are we wagering?" His own eyes were half-lidded, but measuring. He'd spent a lifetime learning to avoid trouble as much as he could-- a difficult feat, giving his career choice. But he finally decided that the intoxicated man didn't seem all that threatening.

It did cause him to tweak his plans to get drunk, however; he'd take his drinks a bit slower than he'd originally planned, just to be on the safe side.

Cheshire
Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie December 3rd 2011, 1:17 am

“Drinks, of course.” Clayton’s smile became genuine. He turned his bar stool over to face Chester. “Now, the game is simple…” he shrugged his shoulders, “All you have to do is just mirror everything I do exactly as I do it. 30 seconds. If you mess up, you buy me one. If you don’t, your next drink is on me.” Clayton was not sure he could even afford what the man was drinking. He had no choice but to be sure this scam worked.

He motioned the bartender over, “You want me to keep time again?” she asked

Clayton arched an eyebrow, “Again?” He answered her question with one of his own.

“You really don’t remember, do you?” She giggled, “You did this last time. You don’t even remember that much?”

“Vaguely… Maybe.” The last time Clayton was there was five months ago and a total blur, but he atleast now he had an idea of where he got that black eye.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire December 3rd 2011, 1:47 am

Chester's lip curled in real amusement now, as he tilted his head just the slightest bit, green eyes glinting. It was definitely an interesting premise for a 'drinking game', as it were, and it piqued his curiousity.

Even if he didn't win, well, buying this guy some drinks was hardly much to ask. He wasn't exactly strapped for cash, after all.

"Alright then," he said, laughing a bit at the exchange between the man and the bartender while he turned on his stool to face Clayton. "I'm game. Do I get a warm-up round first?"

Cheshire
Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie December 12th 2011, 12:49 am

“A practice round, huh? Yeah sure, we can do that.” Clayton looked over to the bartender again “You wanna keep time for us?” He looked back to the mark, “Now all you have to do here is just mirror me. But you gotta do it exactly, and I mean exactly. So if I like say something or whatever, you have to say it too. Obviously I’ll give you a second to see what’s being done or hear what’s being said before you have to do it yourself.” He leaned over onto the bar and rested his head on his hand. “So, whenever you’re ready.”

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire December 12th 2011, 1:19 am

Chester had no doubt he'd catch everything Clayton did, but his reflexes weren't the best. They were good, but good wasn't the best and if the wager were anything different, that might matter.

But this, well, this was just plain fun in the way that only knowingly making a fool out of yourself could be.

"Alright then," he replied, smirking with his eyes bright with interest, as he leaned back to watch Clayton intently. "After you, mon ami~"

Cheshire
Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top