The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_vote_lcapNightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_voting_barNightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_vote_lcapNightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_voting_barNightshade(NPC)(DONE) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nightshade(NPC)(DONE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) Empty Nightshade(NPC)(DONE)

Post by Forgotten October 12th 2011, 10:39 pm

Super Hero Name: Shade

Title: Shadow, Vampire, Beast, Monster, Menace, Depressed, Dark One, Silent Savior, Primal Justice

Alignment: Dark Hero(Explained in History and sorta in Personality)

Race: Half-Human, Half-Vampire

Hair: Black

Eyes: Black

Height: 6'2

Weight: 190 lbs.

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Nikola is a trustworthy hero who alwats strives to do the right thing despite the wrongs he has commited in the past. He always has a look of depression because his constantly haunts him and for this reason he tries to avoid keeping contact with anyone even if he trusted them with his well being. He has a nomadic mind set because he usually is never found in a town or city for too long. Most would agree that while he is trustworthy and heroic his past will almost always keep him from being close to anyone.

History: Nikola is the offspring of a human mother and a vampiric father. He grew up as a normal human due to the fact that his vampiric genes laid dormat for most of his life. However this doesn't mean it didn't have an effect on him because his dormat genes gave him more Durabilty then most people around him. Nikola believed he was a normal human because his father was never around so his mother taught him how to become a productive member of sociaty and to do the right thing.

Nikola however as a child had an aggressive nature and frequently got into fights at school, stores, and almost anywhere. Eventually got kicked out of every possible school he could even hope to go to and eventually he and his mother moved, on coincidence, to the town that Nikola'a father was living at for the moment. At first everything was fine and things seemed to be pretty normal but eventually Nikola father caught wind of his son being in town and decided to drop in for a visit.

Nikola's father visited him while his mother was away on a late night shift one day. At first Nikola was scared of his father but eventually he began to trust him and started to learn about his vampiric heritage. Soon Nikola learned that his father's vampiric blood ave him special abilites and when Nikola was born he also gained special powers although they weren't the same as his father's he wanted to know what they were all the same. His father granted him this wish by injecting pure vampire blood into his veins. This activated his dormat vampiric genes which then unlocked his secret power. Nikola then accidently created shadow whips and his father told him that he had now gained the ability of shadow manipulation.

After his father left town Nikola told his mother about his meeting wit his dad and all that he learned from him. This made his mother furious and she demanded that they leave the town at once. After they left and got settled in to a new city however problems began to occur. Nikola at night became caught in a trance like state and began to kill people and drink their blood. While he knew everything that was going on he had no control over his actions. This continued till his mother accidentaly caught him sneaking out and attempted to stop him. This futile attempt ended with Nikola killing his mother and him fleeing the city in disgust of himself and all that he had done. Nikola eventually went into hinding in a cave near the top of the Rocky Mountains.

After years of mental and physical training to control the vampiric nature within him Nikola made a costume that he began wearing like normal everyday clothing and then took on the role of a hero to atone for the killings that he comitted. Nikola eventually took on the name of Shade when he was atoning for his past. Nikola has been on this path up to now.

Powers: Shadow Manipulation

Power Grid: (18 points Npc)

STR: 3
SPD:2
END: 4
INT: 3
EP: 4
FS: 2

Power Grid colours: Black and White

Character Image/Description:

Spoiler:

Notes; I thought I was on my Sam account when I made this so it will be approved for that account once everything is over with

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Crosshairs][Weapons][Theme song]
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) Clayto11
Forgotten
Forgotten

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) Empty Re: Nightshade(NPC)(DONE)

Post by Forgotten October 14th 2011, 6:58 pm

Approvable anytime someone feels like it

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Crosshairs][Weapons][Theme song]
Nightshade(NPC)(DONE) Clayto11
Forgotten
Forgotten

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 29th 2011, 11:28 am

Approved.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum