The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The birds of expedience
The Raven's Tricks I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Raven's Tricks I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
The Raven's Tricks I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
The Raven's Tricks I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Raven's Tricks I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Raven's Tricks I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Raven's Tricks I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
The Raven's Tricks I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
The Raven's Tricks I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Raven's Tricks I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Raven's Tricks I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Raven's Tricks I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

Top posting users this week
Cerek
The Raven's Tricks I_vote_lcapThe Raven's Tricks I_voting_barThe Raven's Tricks I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Raven's Tricks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Raven's Tricks Empty The Raven's Tricks

Post by Beastly October 12th 2011, 2:49 pm

Holographic Gloves

Abilities: The Gloves are quite basically emitters, which radiate a small field of energy around his hands and wrists. Inside of this field, thanks to a neurotransmitter in his cowl, Lazlo Szasz can create almost any small object out of pure light. These objects appear to be almost real, easily tricking anyone who sees them. Shape and colour are easily replicated, but it's almost impossible to create objects that appear soft, simply because of the way the “Hard Light” works. The Hard Light constructs also cannot taste or smell like the real thing, or be overly intricate without a few flaws. It would be impossible to make a gun that effectively shoots Holographic bullets without it being a physical object, so Lazlo only sticks to Knives and blunt instruments when fighting people. It's also impossible to make a full shield with it, or a forcefield. The Light also cannot create heat, cold or electricity.

Description: The gloves are thick and filled with wires. Lazlo began creating them while working at MIT, before he was thrown out. Over the years he's perfected them over and over again, making them more complex with each new generation. Now, they play an important role in Lazlo's Adventuring career, creating weapons that he can effectively fight super humans with, as well as continuing his magic career with simple but effective tricks. Lazlo keeps the gloves secret, but doesn't claim to be actually magic at all; he waits for other people to assume so.

The Raven Cowl

Abilities: A rather simple cowl that has mechanical lenses, with two vision modes; Infrared and Low Light vision. He can also easily “Tag” objects, being able to follow them quickly and easily because of a bright red outline. This is mostly for card tricks, but it's also a good way to track where a partially hidden person is. The cowl also imposes artificial stylised raven shapes over edges and ledges where his grappling gun could find purchase. In the back of it is a transmitter which reads Lazlo's mind makes his thoughts become Holographic reality.

Description: A ceramic mask covers Lazlo's face and eyes. It offers little protection but it stays attached to his face while the goggles remain covering his eyes. It's shaped like a birds beak, to fit in with his adventuring outfit.

The Claw

Abilities: An air compressed grappling gun, small and concealable under his ruby jacket. It is holstered under his left arm and is about the size of a pistol. The grapple itself is similar in shape to a raven's foot, with sharp talons embedding into concrete surfaces or holding onto metal poles or ledges. It is connected to an ultra light weight and strong microfiber which can take up to 2 to 20 tons of weight, which runs through the barrel into a spindle in the back of the gun. Wheels inside the barrel also lift him at 60-80 miles per hour. A microcomputer in the underside of the handle mostly handles accuracy, with Laszlo mostly needing to point in the right direction.

The gun also has two other modes; with a press of a button the back of the weapon will open and a line will be launched into a surface behind and directly in front. The grip of the gun will become a handle, which allows him to automatically cross from one point to another. He can also use the line as a tightrope to cross more silently. The last one is simply the first in reverse, allowing Laszlo to descend with the use of the grapple rather then ascend. Speed for either going up or down is determined by the holding of the trigger.

Description: A black gun, similar to a Desert Eagle. When stored, the grip of the gun folds in and the barrel slides into itself, giving the entire weapon an appearance similar to a rather thick, large cell phone. The metallic claw, black too, folds into the weapon. When removing it, a finger curled into the empty space for the trigger activates the weapon, which then slides into position. Firing the grappling gun produces a soft popping sound, while the spindle grinds softly. It can only be fired again when the claw is back into the barrel, which takes a number of seconds, and the air-bag used to propel it has been refilled. This can take roughly a minute or two.

Last edited by The Raven on June 7th 2012, 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Raven's Tricks Raven2
Spoiler:
Beastly
Beastly

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 20
Job : Stage Magician
Humor : Good! I just took your watch.
Registration date : 2011-10-05

Back to top Go down

The Raven's Tricks Empty Re: The Raven's Tricks

Post by The Black Arrow October 15th 2011, 3:13 pm

Looks fine to me. Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
The Raven's Tricks Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silence June 7th 2012, 1:18 pm

Moved
The Silence
The Silence

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie June 7th 2012, 2:24 pm

sure

The Raven's Tricks Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down