The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Outlaw I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Outlaw I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Outlaw I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Outlaw I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Outlaw I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Outlaw I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Outlaw I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Outlaw I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Outlaw I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Outlaw I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Outlaw I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Outlaw I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Outlaw I_vote_lcapOutlaw I_voting_barOutlaw I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Outlaw

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outlaw Empty Outlaw

Post by cagedfighter1234 September 25th 2011, 7:54 am

Renegade Name: Outlaw
Title: The Solution for Hire
Alignment: Neutral but with his own agenda
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brown, cut in a fade with a few inches on top
Eyes: Greyish blue
Height: 6’
Weight: 225 lbs

Costume Description/Image: see bottom

Personality: Outlaw is a man that sees everything as a means to a end. Be it that he is acting as a spoiled StoneArmors’s C.E.O or as a calculating and deadly gun for hire, Outlaw will make an advantage to get the job done. Outlaw has been trained since a child to take this role and it finds it calling, thou he knows nothing else. He does not see this world as black and white, but as gray areas were work needs to be done.
When given a job, Outlaw will follow the contract through and to the letter. He is very militaristic in his thoughts and how he approaches everything.
That style of thought follows him to his civilian identity of Brian Stone; StoneArmors C.E.O. Outlaw however, can be bought off if it means that he can still finish his contract. An example would be someone paying for Outlaw not to kill him if that person is not the main target. However like any outsourced worker, if the money for the contract doesn’t come through, Outlaw will discontinue his services.

History: Brian Stone was born into a family of great privilege and one of secrets. Brian’s father, William Stone, was the majority owner and C.E.O. of StoneArmors, one of the top high end weapons development companies in the world. Secretly to the world, William was the mercenary and assassin known as Outlaw. William knew that in his line of work that time was short, and he needed someone to take over his role as a human weapon.

Brian lived a sheltered life, the woman that was his mother only an egg donor and was eliminated shortly after his birth. His father brought in many experts in child bearing, as well as psychiatrists that would develop Brian’s mind into a killer. Brian never met a child his age, or played a game of hide and seek. His father never hugged him or showed any sign of love. Only acts of violence to make his mind numb to that horrible part of the world.

Starting at the age of eight, Brian was introduced to the best in the world for physical development. Supplements were added diet and before hours of study and for many hours afterwards, physical training was conducted to make the boy strong and fast. Brian as first never did anything serious at first to endanger his growth, but enough to give him an edge on normal children of his, similar to how parents would do to make super-athletes for college.

This continued for most of Brian’s life, adding more areas of study as he advanced in age. At ten, he began martial arts under numerous instructors and firearms introduced at the age of fourteen. Also as he physical skills continued their growth; tutors were brought in to teach advanced sciences and math. Finally psychiatrists focused on making sure that Brian’s development into the ultimate human weapon didn’t scar him emotionally and socially so he can function in the normal world.

At the age of eighteen though, Brain struck really what was his first lost in the world. His father, William, died in a mysterious plane crash. Sitting alone in his mansion, Brian felt confusion. He knew that he should have been upset that his father had died, but felt no emotional connection to make him feel that way. As he sulked in his private dilemma, Brian put in a private DVD that was left for him in his father’s will. Watching it, his whole world was explained to him…

The DVD explained why Brian was trained for all his life. Information flashed past him, explaining his father as an assassin and gun for hire. It went into detailed stories of operations and wet work that his father completed. At the end, there was a message from his father, explaining why Brian must continue his work. That like his father, he will find the world full of opportunities and how men like himself and his father could take advantage of that fact.

Brian lived in confusion for a few months after this revelation was revealed to him. He had gotten rid of all his prior teachers and instructors, stopping all training. Soon however, the bug that was planted in his brain from the years of development into the perfect human weapon and his father began to eat away at him. Brian wanted what his father had left him, the true legacy of the Stone family. The young man however, wanted to expand his experiences and set off to travel the world to do so.

Over the next ten years, Brian studied all over the world and different principles of study. Business in Oxford in England, free running in France, and even found explosive experts in terrorist organizations. He found mercenary groups to teach tricks of the trade and perform his first missions with. Through the use of his family fortunes, Brian made contracts around the world for work when he was ready.

At the age of twenty eight, Brian returned to America, taking base in New York. He developed this great story of how he left to study to improve his father’s company and take on his father’s legacy. He let a few months pass as the story settled before he started reaching out into the shadow belly of the world that Outlaw has returned, that his legacy is being continued on. It was only a matter of time before the work started piling in…

Powers: Outlaw has the strength of a human male of his age and weight that engages in vigorous and intense exercises daily. Outlaw’s strength is great, though not unnatural, physical strength. However, he does have at least the strength of an Olympic level weightlifter. He is capable of lifting at least 420 pounds but no more than 800 pounds. Outlaw is well conditioned but is a normal human and is endangered of being injured as such.

What is truly dangerous about the Solution for Hire is his fight ability. He was trained to be a human weapon since the age of ten giving him almost eighteen years of experience. This makes him an extraordinary hand-to-hand combatant and is a master in multiple unarmed combat techniques. He is a master of assassination techniques, espionage methods, covert operations, infiltration methods, escape artistry, marksmanship, and is highly skilled with many bladed weapons and a number of other weapons such as firearms and explosives.

Finally Outlaw as Brian Stone, is the C.E.O. of StoneArmors, which gives him access to advanced weaponry, armor and vehicles and almost unlimited funds to his operations.

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 3
INT: 4
EP: 0
FS: 6

*note: have two points set aside for the money/wealth catergory once the rules get worked out

Power Grid colours: Black and white

Character Image/Description: See bottom

Roleplay Sample:
“The amount is acceptable no?” the voice asked over the secured line. The man listening to it pulled himself up to touch his chest to the pull up bar.
Shifting left to right, he responded, “Its more than my usual price, may I ask why?”

Outlaw dropped quietly to the ground, even for a man of his size. His corded muscles moved like a well-oiled machine as he donning his operational gear. The call remained quiet as he strapped a number of pistols and knives to his person. It was starting to get annoying that the man didn’t want to give him a reason. Just before Outlaw was going to threaten the voice, it responded. “Your talents, I’m told, are worth the extra pay.”

A few hours later, the Solution for Hire was sitting in his armored SUV as he watched the rode. The target was in a convoy of three vehicles, all filled with armed guards. Isolation of the target would be difficult, making the choice of the terrain and what tools to open the engagement with crucial. The images of the street plan flashed in his mind as Outlaw scanned the street setting up estimates of civilians on the battlefield as well as possible avenue of approaches for reinforcements. However soon, the three cars that marked his target pulled around the corner.
As the convoy approached, Outlaw timed his opening. At the right second, his foot struck the accelerator. The SUV speed forward, the added turbo to counter the extra weight roaring to life. The lead car approached, the driver not catching the massive vehicle till the last second where it pounded and t-boning the car. The car flipped three times from the impact, taking the four guards within out of the fight.

The middle car screeched to a stop, the trailing car pulling out to take lead. Outlaw accounted for this, pressing a button on a dentater at his side. The sewer lid in front of the lead vehicle exploded becoming an explosively formed penetrator, or better known as an EFP, IED. The metal in the lid would become like a molten shaped charge shooting through the car and killing everyone inside. The middle car pulled to a final shot, with Outlaw noticing strangely how it switched to park instead of looking for a new route to escape. Getting out of his SUV cautiously, he soon got his answer why.

Out of the car stepped a massive man, easily seven feet tall weighing close to four hundred pounds. He was shirtless and wearing only tactical pants and boots. With a scream that boiled blood, the man shot twin red laser like beams from his eyes. It took every ounce of training Outlaw had to dodge, but he was still clipped at the bottom of his boot, sending him spinning off course. “Well aren’t you obviously a meta,” the assassin quipped.
The beast of a man came charging forward as again Outlaw had to dodge to the right to avoid being smashed into a sack of pulp. Outlaw fired a three round burst from his pistol he drew from his left hip, the high velocity rounds piercing the creature’s skin but showing no signs of slowing down.

Rolling back to his feet, Outlaw ducked under a left cross. A left jab, right cross and finally followed by a knee smashed into the liver of his opponent. Breath escaped the monster but again, it was like throwing rocks a train. Blocking a right hook with his left hand, Outlaw used the movement to roll into the meta’s reach and delivered a back elbow to his nose. Blood erupted as the meta responded with another laser attack.
This time the beams hit square on, burning a hole into Outlaw’s armor. With a mix of diving away and falling to the ground, Outlaw needed to put some distance between him and this creature. However the metahuman bodyguard would have none of this as he came falling into Outlaw’s guard. A big mistake…

As the bodyguard came down, Outlaw snapped a quick punch to its throat. Leaning back and trying to let a scream in rage escape his lips, the meta found no noise escaping. Pulling an empty syringe out his throat, Outlaw rolled backwards onto his feet, drawing his pistol. The bodyguard was injected with a fast acting poison, and with the syringe to the air pipe, meant that it would be a quiet and painful death for him.
The tactical signs of the ambush rang in Outlaw’s head. He successfully cut off all escape routes and eliminated all the guards. Of course knowing that a meta was one of them would have been nice. Must have explained the extra money he was given. Outlaw would have to have a discussion with contractor about leaving that information out.

As he walked to the open door, Outlaw shot the driver stepping out of the vehicle pistol drawn. He was also unsurprised to see an old man cowering in the corner in the back seat trying to work the nerve to point a gun. Outlaw smiled, yes his talents were worth the extra money as he pulled the trigger…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by cagedfighter1234 on September 25th 2011, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
cagedfighter1234

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Back to top Go down

Outlaw Empty Re: Outlaw

Post by Travis Traxler September 25th 2011, 3:01 pm

Okay almost everything looks good but there are two points that will need to be fixed before you can be approved. First off, four strength is considered low super human strength so if you want to keep him below superhuman you'll need to bring that down to three this goes for the his speed as well. Second, we are currently undergoing some new rule working that is in regards to wealth and money in general, so if you decide to drop the point from your strength I recommend that you leave it out for the moment until the money issue is resolved. If the money rule does not go through I'll allow you to put the point somewhere on your grid and update your app accordingly but if the but if it does you'll already have the point set aside for it and be better off in the long run.

Just fix those two points and you'll most likely be approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by cagedfighter1234 September 25th 2011, 3:17 pm

roger that will edit my post
cagedfighter1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Traxler September 25th 2011, 3:19 pm

Okay, just give me a heads up when your done and I'll give it another once over.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by cagedfighter1234 September 25th 2011, 3:22 pm

its done
cagedfighter1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Traxler September 25th 2011, 3:41 pm

Approved. I'll put you in the neutral category if you feel you should be somewhere else just let me know.

Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top