The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Jezebel Nolan I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jezebel Nolan I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Jezebel Nolan I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jezebel Nolan I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jezebel Nolan I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jezebel Nolan I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jezebel Nolan I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Jezebel Nolan I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Jezebel Nolan I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Jezebel Nolan I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Jezebel Nolan I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Jezebel Nolan I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Jezebel Nolan I_vote_lcapJezebel Nolan I_voting_barJezebel Nolan I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jezebel Nolan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jezebel Nolan Empty Jezebel Nolan

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 15th 2011, 10:57 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: none
Title: Living Taser
Alignment: hero
Race: human
Hair: blonde
Eyes: electric blue
Height: 4 foot 11 inches
Weight: 95 pounds

Costume Description/Image: A simple pair of ripped blue jeans, a white tank top exposing her stomach with a plaid, blue button up over it. A pair of grey sneakers. Darkened sunglasses.

Personality: Jezebel is a shy person. She doesn't trust people to often due to her parents selling her. Strong willed, determined and a bit frightened can usually describe her. She has a fascination for technology and is able to build stuff out of almost anything. Quite often grumpy but is nice if you get to know her. She is fiercely loyal if she feels she can trust you. If you break that trust she might just betray you when you least expect it.

History: Jezebel was born to middle class parents. When she turned 3 her parents were going broke and the "government" came around and was paying for children to experiment on. Her parents sold her and she was taken away by these people. Inside the facility they proformed tests on her immediately and once she turned 7 they had her working out. She didn't understand why but she found out what they had been putting her on increased her traits. She became super smart, stronger, faster and more durable than people should at that age.And some other side effects of the serum, control over electricity. One day she figured out what they were up to. She hatched a plan to stop it. One night she escaped the cell she was kept in and stole the weapons they were making from some mineral. She had seen them test it and it turned the man to dust. She wasn't going to let them have it and left the facility when she was 12 she made her way back to Her city to find out that her parents lived in cancun, the government had paid them enough to retire. Bitter from their betrayal she lived on the streets for 2 years stealing to eat, sometimes scrapping enough money to buy food honestly. She slept in hallways of apartments, cardboard boxes and laundry rooms for apartments. She eventually figured out that the group was known as project perfection.

Powers: Electrical manipulation. And she can fire electrical blasts. It tires her out depending on the severity she uses her powers to.
Power Grid:
STR: 2
SPD: 3
END: 2
INT: 5
EP: 6
FS: 4

Power Grid colours: Pink and black

Character Image/Description:
Jezebel Nolan Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEjPz9AMeudu3rJ-OWjsQB9_rFsf8xgSIxPC04LKRxztuaK3dF

Roleplay Sample: The street stood empty as a figure walked down it. Sounds could be heard from a pub nearby, drunken men wobbling out. As Jezebel walked past it a few threw some man out the window. Nice, she thought to herself. Her eyes darted the street and alleys for a place to sleep, she had just been forcibly removed from the laundry hamper she was sleeping in. She heard a scream from an alley, it was normal in this city but she tried to do the little she could to stop it. Picking up speed she ran down the alley to see a man beating another man with a bat. She felt herself getting angry as street lights flickered and lights in apartments began to go out. Taking a step towards th she announced herself, "Hey Spinless!" Electricity danced across her fingers, she tried once more to make a blast out of it, but it only flickered and died a few feet away. She had to take this close combat style. She ran closer and the man swing at her with the bat now. Ducking Under the bat she ht the man in the gut. The bat flew from his hand and into hers. She gave it a swing against the ground beside him, shattering the wooden bat. Her eyes narrowed and she kicked him. He was beginning to stand when she swung for his face, breaking his noes.

Last edited by Chloe Everdeen on September 19th 2011, 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Jezebel Nolan Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Jezebel Nolan Empty Re: Jezebel Nolan

Post by Super Cutie September 16th 2011, 8:31 pm

Ok. Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jezebel Nolan Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Traxler September 27th 2011, 8:17 pm

Trashing by request.

Jezebel Nolan TravisTraxlersGrid_zpsfb787d3d
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top