The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Elisa's Items I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Elisa's Items I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Elisa's Items I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Elisa's Items I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Elisa's Items I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Elisa's Items I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Elisa's Items I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Elisa's Items I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Elisa's Items I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Elisa's Items I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Elisa's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Elisa's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Elisa's Items I_vote_lcapElisa's Items I_voting_barElisa's Items I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Elisa's Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elisa's Items Empty Elisa's Items

Post by Muse August 25th 2011, 10:14 pm

Name: Crimson & Clover

Abilities: 2, 9 mm Beretta M92's that Elisa has modified to fit her needs, the force of the bullets has increased exponentially, allowing her to hit with a damaging factor of 6, her firing speed is not constant however, as she does have a need to reload

Ammunition:
She has created different kinds of ammunition for the gun, including:
Cryo rounds, which can freeze a part of an opponents body until it is broken off, requiring 3 STR to break in a single turn if hit, she can also fire these at the ground to create small ice walls or make the ground slick with ice
Electro rounds, darts that can penetrate the skin and cause minor damage until they are removed, to anyone with higher than 3 END they are a minor annoyance, below that is a slightly debilitating pain
Concussive Rounds, these rounds hit with reduced damage but can stun opponents if hit directly, indirectly they are a mix of flash and smoke grenades, producing a bright and quick flash paired with a loud bang at the same time as releasing a small cloud of smoke, a few of these rounds used in succession may be used to elude pursuers
Wire Clip, the entire clip holds but a single round, a small but incredibly powerful device that attaches to any surface, the rest of the clip holds a very fine but incredibly strong alloy wire effectively making it a grappling gun
Explosive rounds, like normal rounds, except they explode in a certain area, she carries only one or two clips of these though and usually only uses them when she needs to make a quick entrance

Description:
Elisa's Items Revy6b
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Bull Spit

Abilities: a thin, watery gel that acts as a level 6 healing agent, it can only be used once and the base compound is adrenaline, making the users actions very sporadic with reckless disregard for ones own safety after use, meaning it is a double-edged sword

Description: a false tooth Elisa has implanted to replace one of her molars, she need only bite down on it with enough pressure in a certain place for it to release its contents and it is positioned in such a way as to avoid inadvertently using it, but this makes for only a one time use as Elisa would have to implant another tooth if she needed to use it again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: The Outfit

Abilities: Elisa's custom made outfit, including holsters for her gun, a utility belt which holds:
2x applications of titanium alloy wiring
4x applications of cryo pellets, like the rounds except their burst is focused upward, primarily used to erect barriers
4x application os specially treated thermate pellets, which erupt into a blazing inferno over an area for a round
High tech toolset, including lockpicking equipment, magnifying glasses, glass cutters, mirrors, a small crowbar, patch of sharkskin cloth, basic tools and the like
4x applications of basic caltrops
The holster for her guns also act as a housebreakers harness, which can attach to the wire shot from her wire clip in order to give her more freedom while traversing a gap or the like
She also has a small headset from which she can give mental commands to her Petals (described below) and that also has a tactical HUD, giving her information on key points of interest and assessing combat data

Description: The Outfit she always wears of course
--------------------------------

Name: Rose Petals

Abilities: These are small orbs of indistinct characteristics about an inch or two in diameter, they however respond to the commands of Elisa and sprout into their true form, she may command up to 4 at a time, but no more then that, these are used mostly for reconnaissance, though they can also hack into electrical devices, they can also emit a small laser which can cut through rope etc. but is largely useless against super-powered opponents, their claws can also be shot and used like grappling hooks, allowing them to reach places otherwise inaccessible to them

Description: Elisa's Items Scout2
---------------------------------
Muse
Muse

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Elisa's Items Empty Re: Elisa's Items

Post by Muse August 25th 2011, 10:14 pm

WIP
Muse
Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Muse August 27th 2011, 1:55 am

Ready
Muse
Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow October 15th 2011, 3:18 pm

Character was remade. Trashing old item app.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Elisa's Items Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top