The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York

Post by CainVulsore August 26th 2011, 11:29 pm

Cain follows her raising an eyebrow at the random stops and turns, the faster then slower. Not noticing hos far apart the buildings are he 'shadow travels' down next to her quickly jabbing at her side then droping low abd rolling to the side. He stands yp in a fighting position, "and now the cat pounces..."

CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 Empty Re: A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 26th 2011, 11:33 pm

"And the mouse fights back." She removed 3 smoke pellets and threw them at his head. She pulled out her gun and pointed it at his head. She kicked his legs while the smoke was still up. Hoping to knock him over. She had a pistol had his head and the other one at his heart when she kicked at his legs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 26th 2011, 11:42 pm

"Exactly what I was wanting it to do." He smirks raising a shadow wall the pelets and kick virtually doing nothing to cain. He laughs waiting for the smoke to clear before putting it down, he dives to the side,, a shadow whip coming at her other side as he stabs at her rib cage hoping to wound her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
A nightly stroll through the....Ally's of New York - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 26th 2011, 11:46 pm

Chloe keeled over, bleeding. She moaned as the spot where it hit stung. it wasn't going to kill her but she wasn't doing well either. She let out a groan as she rolled over. She clutched her bleeding area with her hands. She used one hand to stabilize herself and began to stand up again.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 26th 2011, 11:56 pm

Cain grins wickedly and laughs as she falls down. "Tsk, Tsk miss mousey I thought you'd be better than this!" He says watching her stand the whip lashing at the side her hand is, as he stabs at the other side, wanting to torture his prey first. To hear her screams, her groans, her moans of pain and suffering everything in life he has gone through. He licks the blade covered in her blood to see her reaction. He steps back not yet using his strength to muscle his way through this fight, oh no this one will be drawn out and damned bloody if he has his way with it.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 27th 2011, 12:00 am

She moaned and fell to the ground once more. "Do your worst." She moaned. "You sick bastard." She reached for her gun and shot at him once more. He was grossing her out.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 27th 2011, 12:16 am

Cain grins and bends down to her height the bullet unknowingly to him wizzing past his head. "Mmm I would but sadly I've been told I should go into therapy and thought you know mabey I could listen to some one for once." He places his mouth over her wound drinking just a little of her blood before standing up wiping his mouth. "Hmmm delicious...." He says watching her waiting to see what she'll do now.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 27th 2011, 12:19 am

Chloe slapped the man's legs. It was all she could manage at the moment. She decided on a different tactic. She moved a hand up and undid the top few buttons on her blouse to show him her bra. She just needed a short distraction.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 27th 2011, 12:33 am

((he was gona leave xD but now he may not))
Cain stands up fully cracking his neck getting ready to disappear into the night, never to be seen again. That is until the girl undoes the first few buttons on her blouse revealing her bra, which barely covers her very nice set of peaches. Cain's eyes widden and he blinks startled,confused,and stunned. "What did you do that for exactly madem?" He asks his eyes still trying to avertt away from her but having serious trouble doing so. Cain isn't so sure he wants to exactly leave now.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 27th 2011, 12:38 am

((OOC:Damn))

Chloe noticed he was about to leave. Damn, she thought to herself. She was hoping he would have mercy and that he was going to attack her again. Apparently that was wrong. "Did what?" Sh looked down and pretended not to have noticed she did it and buttoned them up. "Well, bye then."

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 27th 2011, 2:24 am

Cain shakes his head still confused. "Nevermind...you confuse me greatly." He mummers before disappearing, swallowed by the shadows and wisked away to somewhere else. The only evidence of him being there is her and her wounds. Oh and mabey the random head a couple ally's back of coarse.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 27th 2011, 2:33 am

Chloe reached for her cell phone and dialed 911 for an ambulance. She moaned on the ground as he walked away. "Good Riddance." She called weakly. She felt herself becoming Dizzy as if all the world was spinning. That was what she felt before she passed out.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top