The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Coyote I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Coyote I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Coyote I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Coyote I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Coyote I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Coyote I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Coyote I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Coyote I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Coyote I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Coyote I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Coyote I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Coyote I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Coyote I_vote_lcapThe Coyote I_voting_barThe Coyote I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Coyote

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Coyote Empty The Coyote

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 2:09 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Coyote
Title: The Lord Of Trickery, The Merchant Of Death
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 145 Lbs.

Costume Description/Image:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: Coyote is a child at heart, a very sick and demented child. He loves to play games and tricks of all sorts on anybody he can, the consequences never stop him from having a good time. Even when he is surronded and backed into a corner he will think of some wise ass remark. But don't let him fool you into thinking he's not sharp as a tack, The Coyote is a pure mastermind but is constantly cut short of acheiving his goals due to his short attention span. Even though Coyote loves to have fun he is a buisness man first and foremost, nothing makes him more excited than money. But he is very untrustworthy and has been known to double cross those he works for if he finds them boring. Coyote has never revealed his true identity and plans to keep it that way, he loves being a shadow so he's capable of robbing you blind, than walking right past you the next day. When you stop Coyote from having fun he becomes a completley different person, suddenly he's very serious and driven to reach his goals. Even though Coyote is amazing at creating all sorts of weapons he prefers to keep it simple and use rather basic weapons, he finds using things that kill to fast take all the fun out of the game.

History: Preferring a life of illuison and trickery, Reynart never has revealed his true name, nor his town town and family origins. Despite his enigmatic past, Reynart is easily recognizable and known by almost anyone who has ever dealt in the black market. People usually notice a large glowing box before they meet the man carrying it. Standing just a few feet off the ground, what he lacks in stature he more than makes up for with devilish wit and deceit. Possessing no allegiance to any particular town or people, Rey makes a comfortable living as a salesman of quality armors, weapons and wartime gadgets. While not peddling items, he passes the time by mastering various forms of magic and deception.

Despite his affinity for playful trickery, heroes and villains alike know to seek out The Coyote for the finest battlefield merchandise. Only vague rumors exist about where he restocks his brilliant wares, and no one has ever fully seen what's inside the glowing wooden box - at least no one still alive. One of the few surviving stories of his puzzling past involves the attempted theft of the box. One night, before he had earned his mischievous moniker (and the respect to go with it), a group of greedy thieves snuck up and tried to snatch the box as Rey slept nearby. The thieves were shocked to discover the box's immense weight, and despite their eager efforts, were unable to budge it at all. One thief had the fateful idea to open the box and simply take whatever was inside instead. He quietly undid the latches with growing anticipation. As he peered inside... BOOM! A large explosion erupted from the box. When the smoke cleared, the thief was found 20 feet away, burned entirely to a crisp. The box remained unscathed and firmly in place; Now Rey was sitting at its base, grinning evily under his hood. As the story of the thief who open his tricky box spread across the land, so did The Coyote's reputation as a fearful figure.

Powers:
Shadow Clone - This technique creates up to 3 intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something.

Gadgets:
Little Box of Horrors - A box that can either grow up to the size of a small car or down to the size of an apple. Due to a mix of magic and science this box can hold all of Rey's gadgets, no matter how small it's shrunken down too. This box can only be opened safely if you have the 6 point star tattooed on the palm of your hand.

Gambling Explosives - Small explosives that just look like a pair of old dice, they have a blast radius of up to 20 feet and are capable of blowing down a brick wall. Coyote normally carries 4 or 5 pairs of these.

Playing Cards - The Coyote's playing cards are made out of metal but look like a normal card, there used much like shuriken - all four corners are sharpened to a deadly point and they can travel a pretty decent distance. Every cards has a picture of a coyote howling at the moon on it.

Assualt Rifle - A custom black full auto rifle that has been rigged to fire multiple types of rounds (Explosive, Smoke, Acid, Sleeper and Bean Bag rounds also it has a grenade launcher on the bottom.) By pulling the second trigger on it squirts out water instead of a bullet.

Ritual Sword - 2 jeweled blades that are more for show than actual combat but the Coyote will use them as a last resort.

Skitter Bugs - Small cameras designed to look lke bugs, there remote controlled and can be used from up to 3 miles away.

Caltrops - Coyote normally carries a bag or two full of these.

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 4
END: 3
INT: 6
EP: 3
FS: 3

Power Grid:

Character Image/Description:

RP Sample: Two large men stood iin a dark alley eagerly awaiting for the well known merchant of war The Coyote, they had made a appointment to buy several new laser rifles for their boss. " Where the hell is this guy" the younger one said in a very anxious voice, Suddenly in a bright flash of smoke their stood a small man in front of them who most people would probably never look twice at if it wasn't for the large assualt rifle strapped around his back. Looking up from under his hood Coyote said in a sly voice "Do you have the money?" One of the two large men cautiously walked behind a old dumpster where he picked up a black leather briefcase, " The boss said it's all here." The man said in a low raspy voice as he threw the briefcase towards The Coyote. When the briefcase reached The Coyote instead of grabbing the case it went straight through the man who disappeared in a cloud of smoke. The briefcase hit the ground hard with money flying everywhere and suddenly a horrid laugh echoed through the alley, before either man could even draw their pistols 2 cards came whizzing through the air, the first one caught the man who threw the briefcase dead in the throat while the other one only hit the other man dead in the chest. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed wildly as he tried to dig the card out of his chest but it was dug too far in, The last thing he saw before everything went dark was a man drop down from the nearby fire escape and grab the briefcase, the last thing the man heard before he died was that sick laugh again echoing off all of the walls.......

Last edited by Attila on July 30th 2011, 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Coyote Empty Re: The Coyote

Post by Ember_Fangs July 30th 2011, 7:55 am

How can you say you can't make a good app?! He looks wonderful Very Happy

Only a tiny tiny thing - I need a RP sample after your image ^^; That's all and I'll make that grid for you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 11:02 am

Rp sample added (:

And thank you, i'm actually real happy with how this all turned out!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 30th 2011, 11:20 am

Lovely, grid added and here's the link --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy rping on the site. You'll have to ask Pain to change your name colour.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum