The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Yakuza: Making a Name I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Yakuza: Making a Name I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Yakuza: Making a Name I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Yakuza: Making a Name I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Yakuza: Making a Name I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Yakuza: Making a Name I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Yakuza: Making a Name I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Yakuza: Making a Name I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Yakuza: Making a Name I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Yakuza: Making a Name I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Yakuza: Making a Name I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Yakuza: Making a Name I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Yakuza: Making a Name I_vote_lcapYakuza: Making a Name I_voting_barYakuza: Making a Name I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Yakuza: Making a Name I_vote_lcapYakuza: Making a Name I_voting_barYakuza: Making a Name I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Yakuza: Making a Name

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yakuza: Making a Name Empty Yakuza: Making a Name

Post by pacfud July 16th 2011, 5:20 pm

Bushido read the email one last time before shutting down his computer. He was in a small, cramped room with cracked walls and hardly any furniture. His home, for now. Bushido sighed with frustration. Despite all the money the Yakuza pulls in daily, Bushido's oyobun insisted on putting him in a crappy apartment. "Humble beginnings," he remembered hearing the man say, "Breed humility and efficient work. I want you to be working hard from day one get yourself out of the slums." Unfortunately, his plan worked. Before he actually got here, Bushido was planning to take a break and rest a while. After seeing his living quarters, however, he was doing whatever he could to earn an upgrade.

Bushido looked over the plans on the small screen of his communicator. It was a digital map of the city, with multiple red dots littering various areas. The dots all represented known gang territories, and the Yakuza's first order of business was to eliminate the competition. The gang's choices were simple: Join the Yakuza, or cease all criminal activity. Those who didn't comply were to be dealt with, deadly force authorized. He pressed a button on his communicator and recorded a message: "Sean, Sam, we've got a job. I'm sending you coordinates for gang territories. The plan is to either make them join us, or take them down. If you need backup, there's an option on you're comm devices to alert Yakuza personnel in the area, they'll home in on your position. If you really need backup, you can reach me through the comm as well. Bushido out."

After sending the message, Bushido left his apartment without a backwards glance. He was supposed to be wearing his business clothes, but he was gonna be doing alot of fighting today and wanted to be comfortable, so the only thing on his upper body was a silver half-heart friendship necklace. As Bushido thought about the necklace, and the one who gave it to him, tears welled up in his eyes. He hastily rubbed them out but not before being spotted.

"Hey mister, are you ok?" a small, high pitched voice asked. Bushido looked up to see a little girl, about 9 years old, standing in the street with a beat up kickball in her hands. She had a look of concern on her face. "When I'm feeling sad, playing with my friends always makes me feel better." she said, motioning to a group of girls on the other side of the street, waiting impatiently for the kid to return the ball. "Do you want to play with us?"

The little girl was so innocent that Bushido couldn't help but be reminded of his sister, kiyoko. When he spoke, his voice was hoarse. "Sorry kid, not today... he answered, adding: "You should really be careful who you talk to out here okay?" He turned and walked away, his necklace burning a hole in his chest.

Bushido put the little incident behind him as he reached his first target, an abandoned lot littered with broken beer bottles and an assortment of other garbage. A hardened gang had been working the streets of New York from here for years. Bushido chose them as his first target because he knew they wouldn't come quietly, and he was itching to repaint they're walls with blood. Maybe the survivors would wise up and join the Yakuza. A win-win as far as Bushido was concerned.

Bushido walked into the midst of the gangsters, met by a series of quizzical looks and angry stares. Some of them muttered to themselves, wondering what the hell some shirtless samurai wannabe was doing there. When Bushido reached their leader, two beefy fellows with automatic weapons stepped in his path. "The fuck you doin' here?" the one on the left growled, "You lost or somethin'?"

Bushido smiled. "I'm here to make an offer for your boss that he can't refuse." he stated calmly, both hands resting on his twin fangs.

The bodygaurds laughed harshly, but it quickly turned from laughter to pained gurgling as they found cold steel had pierced necks, severing their windpipes. The two men slumped to the floor, the entire area in stunned silence. Bushido took this time to survey the area, there were a few men with firearms, but nothing to dangerous. The only problem he saw was the fact that one of the guys next to the leader had an ak-47. He would have to be dealt with first.

There was a yell. The gangsters snapped out of their daze. "Get him! someone yelled off to Bushido's left. For now they would be afraid to use gunfire, for fear of missing and hitting an ally, so he had to act now. Quick as a flash, Bushido dove forward, toward the holder of the ak-47. They tried to bring the weapon up and fire, but it was too late. Bushido kicked the barrel of the weapon away, twisting it's holders body around, and stabbed him in his back with one his swords. Then, sheathing the other sword, Bushido maneuvered the thugs body around, grabing the gun with his free hand and firing expertly at all other gun carrying members of the gang.

By now the thugs were in full attack mode, but it was too late. The bullets that they fired were terribly off, and those that were on point could be easily blocked with body impaled on Bushido's sword. After a few minutes there was a pile of bodies in the corner of the lot, and a line of disarmed thugs against a wall.

"Thanks for helping me clean up guys," Bushido commented, "Its a pain having to pile up all those bodies by myself. Now remember, you work for the Yakuza, right?" there was a general mumbling among the gang members. Bushido half unsheathed one of his blades. "I'm sorry, what was that?" he asked, loudly. "Yes Sir!" the gangsters answered in unison. "Good," Bushido sighed, "Because i've got places to go."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bushido
Yakuza: Making a Name 2a5j3ad

Bushido's themesong
pacfud
pacfud

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Yakuza: Making a Name Empty Re: Yakuza: Making a Name

Post by Arcana July 16th 2011, 6:06 pm

Sean had gotten the message not too long ago. it was from Isamu, about some work for the Yakuza. Which all sounded too good for him to turn away. Mostly because it was such simple work really. Just take out the competition, and it would be money for him. Sighing he placed down the warm porcelain cup of instant coffee. As small grey curl of steam rising from the black liquid slowly. As his eyes looked over it slowly in a daze. It should be an easy enough assignment to pull off. All too easy with his skills, as well as powers. Sean would be able to destroy an entire gang by himself, as long as they didn't have any super's that were too strong. Well that would mean like Pain strong, and no one was that powerful.

Quickly Sean dug his signature pair of tight jeans with ripped up knees. As well s a shirt with a bleeding heart, accompanied with a grenade pin in it. Green Day plastered along the top of it. Quickly pulling on two black fingerless gloves that had the fingers manually cut off. it would be a good day for him, so he would dress in not his best clothes, but something close enough to them. Fingers nimbly tieing the string slowly, as thoughts ran through his head like bullets. Strapping the katana to his side, as he took that last swig of the instant coffee, sighing deeply in relief. Brushing down his hair with thin fingers. Sean approached the nearest window, that he had "fixed" to open quickly. Sliding ti open, as the New York breeze slammed into his nostrils.

Sean took a drag of it as he quickly leapt from the window. landing on the sidewalk with a silent thump. reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small packet of cigarettes. A habit he had unfortunatly pulled from his not so dear daddy. Opening it slowly, as he pulled a single carcinogen laden stick out. producing a lighter from his pocket, lighting the cigarette up. As he pressed it to his lips slowly, taking in a big drag of it. Eyes closing for a second as a few thoughts ran once again through his mind. Mostly where that gang he was to meet up with was. he knew that he was in their terriroty, but where was the big meeting spot?

He wondered through every single seedy looking place for about thirty minutes, till he came upon a small group of men. Well they were pretty dirty seeming, as well as they had the gangster feeling. Eyes growing wide, as thry looked at him oddly. Well it seemed some word of how he looked got around quick, maybe it was the hair? Sean silently regretted not killing that guy who saw him robbing that place blind. Still haveing some street cred did him good in the long run. though the guys were quickly commenting on his look, and how it looked pretty "gay". Well no shit, what did they think he was? Sean smirked as they chuckled amongst themselves. Giving them a little time to be the ignorant jackasses they were, till he grew pretty bored.

he decided to get their attention somehow, hand flying to the handle of his blade. Unsheating it as quick as he could do, followed by a flash of silver. then the splash of blood, as what looked like the leader fell cleanly in half. Blood spraying like a fountain along the concrete. "now that I have your attention, the Yakuza would like you to join them. If you accept, I will let you live. theres also the option to just quit all criminal activity, but denying this offer only leads to death. So what will your answers be?" they all replied by pulling out concealed weapons. Which amused Sean greatly, as triggers were pulled. Bullets bouncing harmlesly off his skin. It appeared they didn't take the kid very seriously.

"I guess you all say no." They all stared in wide eyed amazement at the display. Sean frowned, as he swung his blade in three quick arcs. Decapitating three of the gang members. While the rest ran away as fast as they could, still nothing could save them. As water from a nearbye manwhole burst out. Sending the cap skittering off in another direction. Quickly moving to slice the men up into tiny little blood soaked peices. Though Sean was not amused at all at how little joined him. Out of the corner of his eye he saw what looked like more of them. Though they quickly pleged alliegence to the Yakuza. About five in all, so it was a partial win.

With his new inducties, Sean searched for the other gangs. he continued the saerch, while hearing the distant sirens of the police. Still he was too far away to be quickly linked with the crim. Especially since Sean made sure to clean away the water, as well as not let even a peice of hair drop. Though while walking past a abandoned lot, he faintly smelt an interesting smell. the smell of blood, soaking the place. he turned to see Isamu, and his bloody handiwork. Sean had grown desensatized to gore like this so he didn't react negativly. "Woah, looks like you fucked these guys up pretty good." Sean smiled, examining the bloodbath. It was pretty impressive, so he respected the guy even more.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on July 16th 2011, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by pacfud July 16th 2011, 7:32 pm

Bushido smiled. Sean didn't seem phased at all by the scene, in fact he seemed impressed. Bushido knew he had made a good choice for a partner. He saw a group of seedy looking thugs following Sean around. They seemed pretty scared, both of him and sean, so Bushido assumed they were new. There were five of them, average thugs of varying size. Bushido turned around to his own thugs, who were still up against the wall. There were 4 of them. "Why don't you guys come meet your new best friends?" Bushido called out to them.

The gang members hesitantly left the back wall. They were obviously still scared of Bushido, but they would get over it eventually. They approached behind Bushido, careful not say anything that could get them killed. "You all get acquainted," Bushido told them, "I need to talk to Sean." Bushido started walking away, motioning for Sean to follow. The two groups of thugs stood awkwardly together, not really knowing what to say.

"Great job, Sean." Bushido said as he walked. "But this is just the beginning. There are a ton of gangs still out there for us to take down." He took out his comm device, checking the map and touching 2 dots on the screeen, erasing them as targets. "So I think we should send the guys we convert to other gangs, and get this thing done faster." He stopped and turned to Sean, waiting for his input.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bushido

Bushido's themesong
pacfud
pacfud

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 16th 2011, 8:14 pm

Sean returned the smile slyly. It seemed like he had done a reasonably good job today. Which made him slightly happier, as he took a deep drag of the cigarette held precariously between his lips. Exhaling the transparent smoke in small lazy clouds. Quickly looking over the thugs who were scared almost to the point of wetting their selves. It was pretty amusing, but he didn't like being feared too much. Just wasn't Seans style really. He preferred to have people admire him. Then they were more trust worthy pawns, but fear always worked its course to. It was the second option to how he worked anyway.

"yeah I guess you're right." Sean smiled, moving the cigarette to the left corner of his mouth."There are a large amount of gangs in New York, but I don't think they will be too hard to take down. As long as we have people as strong as you ,and me." He said it confidently, heels tapping lightly together.

It seemed like this little scheme would go over perfectly, though Sean was always the pessimist in every situation. That was just how he worked really. Though now, his complexes couldn't affect him in the least. He felt like no one could stop him right now. Why shouldn't he feel that way? After all he was supposed to be one of the most powerful super-beings in new York. Well according to all the heroes he had fought recently anyway.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter July 16th 2011, 9:39 pm

New york City. Richter was surprised he hadn't ran up here before. Current he was at a hot dog vendor. After paying for about 5 hot dogs he walked away, balancing all of them. Then with in a few minutes they were all gone. Ever since his powers developed he could eat alot and still stay skinny. Then He heard something that made him smile. Sirens, oh the sweet call to duty. He speed up to one of the police cars, running next to it, over hearing the radio. From what he could hear there has been some sort of bloodbath on the other side of new york. With the information he need he speed off, examining every corner of New york. Till he tripped over a homeless man's shopping cart when trying to dodge something else. He flew head over feet into a wall. "God damn it, who puts a shopping cart there." said Richter standing up, cracking his back. He Then payed attention to were he was. There were gang members who seemed scared out of there minds now staring at him, as well as the two people behind the group. I think i found the cause of the blood bath... thought Richter.

Richter:
Spoiler:
Richter
Richter

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane July 16th 2011, 9:56 pm

New York City. The Big Apple, the City That Never Sleeps, the NYC, no matter what you called it, it was considered to be a pretty important place. This was the home of the world's greatest hero, Pain, the home of some of the biggest villains in existence. The Big Bad, Chaos, the homebase of the organization S.C.A.R, the beginning of the Mutant outbreak war and a target by all the big name villains, up-and-comers and small fries of the villain world. It was a place bustling with activity, of all kinds, some of them not so good. One of the many citizens of New York was a rather tall and muscular woman known as Fury, one of the rising heroes fighting for justice everywhere. The woman was currently out on a long run that stretched for miles, trying to increase her cardio work and stamina. She was in gray sweatpants, a white tanktop and black boots. The female-look alike of the world's strongest and most recognizable hero, Pain but that wasn't very surprising since she was a clone of the man. She stopped in her tracks when she heard the familiar sound of sirens. She narrowed her sapphire blue eyes and raced off in the direction of the sirens.

She arrived at the sight of a bloody massacre, three men standing in the middle of everything, two of them covered in blood. To her shock, she recognized one of them as her 'nephew' Sean O'Day. She was surprised by this but didn't let it get to her. The French-raised Russian frowned as she pulled her dark gray hair into a low ponytail so it wouldn't get in her eyes and looked at the non-bloody man, who she assumed was here to stop the two killers. Well, at least she had some help in this soon-to-be fight of hers. She glared at the two offenders in a threatening manner and cracked her knuckles. "Quelle est la signification de cela?" she growled out in French as she held her fists up.
Bane

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by pacfud July 16th 2011, 10:31 pm

Bushido smiled, eyeing the newcomers with curiosity. One was a guy about the same age as himself. He seemed to have appeared almost out of nowhere. Perhaps that was a clue as to his power: superhuman speed or perhaps teleportation. The other hero was a huge, monster of a woman who seemed to be on a jog. She cracked her knuckles and spoke in french, her body language showing that she was looking for a fight.

"So..." Bushido commented, "I'm guessing you're not here to join the yakuza." He unsheathed both swords, knowing this would be a fun fight. He could tell he was going to be a tough one. He looked over to wally, hoping he was catching on. It seemed like Sean knew the big chick, so bushido decided. "I'll take the dude." Bushido told him. "You take the amazoness."

Bushido looked back towards his opponents. Between them were the thugs that they had recently hired. "It might be a good idea for you guys to get out of the way." The gangsters seemed more scared than ever. Upon hearing Bushido's suggestion, they all scattered. Now it was just the four superhumans in an open lot.

Bushido

Bushido's themesong
pacfud
pacfud

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 16th 2011, 10:45 pm

Sean frowned lightly as the hero rolled into view. He seemed to come out of nowhere, so maybe he was super fast? Maybe he was just magic, but that didn't matter. As if he cared what he could do, all that mattered was that Sean was going to kill him. Well it was nothing personal, he just didn't like heroes that much. They were pretty annoying when it came down to things. Well whenever he was out doing his criminal thing they were anyway. Yet ti seemed that Isamu was completely calm about this little incursion.

Next came a face he was completely not expecting. It was the woman she had come to know as his aunt, Patricia, or something. This did not spell well in anyway possible for them. Sure the samurai was insanely fast, strong, and durable. He had no idea what this woman could do past her immense strength This was going to be a difficult fight for sure, yet he was feeling excited about it. Like his blood was boiling in his veins. A somewhat demented smirk came across hsi face, as he drew the silver katana from its sheath.

"So I fight the woman eh? Sounds good to me." He approached the large woman slowly. She dwarfed him easily in height, so he felt a bit uneasy. Yet Sean knew she would have to be good practice. If she was a clone of Pain, that meant she was close to as strong as him. Maybe even with that annoying healing as well. Greyish eyes looking up deeply into hers, with a look of confidence. He was not going to loose to her. "Well it's been a while aunt." His grip grew tighter on the katana handle. He was ready if she attacked, not wanting to give her the slightest advantage.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter July 16th 2011, 10:59 pm

Apparently someone else appeared on the scene. He turned to see A huge amazonian looking women behind him. "Thank god your on my side." Said Richter involuntarily. He turned his attention back to his opponent, who frankly looked like someone from an anime convention. He told the gang members to beat it and they ran. Richter held back on going after them. He had to stay focus om his opponent. "I usually like to know the name of the person whose ass kick, but since you look like you just came from an anime convention I don't even want to know." Right now he didn't pay attention to the other two, although he heard something about an aunt. "So while we let those two work out there family issue, i'll ask you were you want to be thrown in jail. Texas, Florida or Kansas?" He cracked his neck. Then sped at him, hoping to make this a one punch battle

Richter:
Spoiler:
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane July 17th 2011, 9:32 am

Fury looked down at her 'nephew' Sean with a frown and glared at him with her sapphire blue eyes. He murdered innocent people so she wasn't going to give him a greeting back. He killed all these people so he was a good-for-nothing criminal in her eyes, that meant she was going to have to fight him. She didn't know her nephew very well so she wasn't hesitant to take him down. So, she said nothing back to him. Instead, all she did was lash out at him with a punch with her full strength, utilizing her full speed and maximum reaction time to catch him guard and send him flying. The time for talk was over, she had to bring her wayward nephew into justice and she was going to do so right here and now.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by pacfud July 17th 2011, 11:02 am

The man came flying at Bushido, intending to hit him with a big punch. As Bushido had expected, he was fast. Really fast. Faster than Bushido by quite a bit. Thats as good a way as any to start a fight , I suppose. Bushido thought. While he didn't have much time to formulate a battle plan, he could at least stop this attack and prepare for a counterstrike.

Bushido waited until his attacker was within striking distance (which didn't take long at all), and then thrust his right sword forward, aiming at speedy heroes abdomen. He chose that area to strike becuase it was difficult to get it out of the way without moving your entire body, and it's difficult to move your body out of the way when you're moving forward at high speeds.

As Bushido thrust one sword forward, he maneuvered his other sword horizontally in front of his body, ready to block an incoming attack if his opponent failed to impale himself. I was also a good position to strike in a wide slash, in case he needed to put some space between him and the hero.

Bushido

Bushido's themesong
pacfud
pacfud

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 17th 2011, 1:47 pm

Her next action gave him very little time to react, as the fist came towards his face. Sean was unsure how he would be able to react with such a sudden rush at him. Though his mind gave him a few good ideas within the span of a few seconds. Water quickly condensing from the air around his cheek. Twilrling as quick as possible, to form somewhat of a condensed barrier of water. Though it wouldn't be strong enough to stop that level of strength completely. He was sure it would soften the blow to some extent. Well thats what he hoped it would do in any case.

As the crushing blow slammed into his face, well it wasn't as hard as he expected it to be. Though it hurt nonetheless, sending him flying through the wooden fence. Splinter of the fence flying through the air, some getting lodged in his shirt. Flying a bit further into a small vehicle, metal crumpling under the force of the impact. WIndows shattering, as his head collided into it. It all stung, though he got at the most a bruise. "Ow, that hurt." Sean groaned annoyed, rubbing his cheek gingerly.

Pulling himself from the wreakage slowly. A small shard of glass shaking its way loose from his hair. As he cracked his sore neck slowly. This would be an interesing fight for sure, so Sean wouldn't waste time returning the favor. Drawing water from a nearby water hydrant, as it gushed forth. Rushing at Fury full force, most likely enough to injure her. Hopefully anyway, though Sean thought of what to do if she managed to dodge it. Water slinking along the ground to try, and sweep at her ankles as well. In hopes to trip her up.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter July 17th 2011, 2:21 pm

His opponent trussed one of his swords at him. Richter wouldn't be able to dodge it 100 percent an idea hatched in his mind. He moved a bit to the side, the sword which would impaled him now just gave him a small cut on his side. Richter grabbed the samurai's hand and ran past him. "Here goes nothing." said Richter as he quickly stopped. He allow his body to turn while stopping, using all the built up momentum to throw the samarium as hard and as fast as he could. Or that was the plan atleast, not what he originally wanted but it seemed good none of the less. He didn't know how long his battle would last but prolong this could cause alot of destruction, and alot of civilian injuries or death. Or if these two had more allies on the way and if ant were super human they could get over powered. But right now they where fine, he just hoped that the women that showed up to help was doing fine on her own.

Richter:
Spoiler:
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane July 17th 2011, 2:36 pm

Fury smirked to herself when she saw that she launched her nephew into a car, the French-raised titan of power's smirk growing in satisfaction as she saw that the car was crushed from the impact. Her smirk turned into a frown, however, when she saw that he only got a bruise on him from that effort. That indicated to her that he was physically tough, much tougher then he appeared. She took note of his water manipulating abilities and filed it away, since it obviously seemed to be his main ability. She watched on as a blast of water was sent at her and she quickly jumped to the side out of the way, due to a combination of the distance and her reaction time. She felt a tug on her legs, which was the water that Sean sent at her legs, and decided to make sure she could not leave herself open by using the force of her trip to the ground to pound her fist into the pavement with enough force to generate a ripping shockwave to course through the ground at Sean. While the shockwave ripped towards Sean, she quickly pulled herself back to her feet and got into a martial arts stance, waiting to see if what she did had any effect.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by pacfud July 17th 2011, 2:49 pm

Bushido's opponent barely got out of the way of his sword, getting a minor cut in the process. Bushido then felt a grip on his hand, and the man stopped suddenly, twisting around in an attempt to throw Bushido. The momentum that he had built up, coupled with his above average strength meant that Bushido wouldn't be able to stop the throw just by pulling away, so Bushido decided to try something else.

As Bushido felt the tug of his opponent pulling on him, he went with it. His body was thrust over in the direction of the other man's spin. When the man released his grip, Bushido dove with his momentum, rolling and then bracing his feet against the ground, stopping himself. His back was to his opponent, and he was crouched with a ton of power built up in his legs. All the force he had put into his legs to stop himself had nothing to fight against now that he was stopped, meaning that the only way it could go was with an explosion of effort.

Bushiido released the power, springing back toward the man and twisting his body so he was facing toward his foe. His swords were crossed in front of him in an x-formation, and he slashed outwards with them both, hoping to to cut his opponent into four pieces.

Bushido

Bushido's themesong
pacfud
pacfud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top