The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_vote_lcapGuardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_voting_barGuardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_vote_lcapGuardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_voting_barGuardian Angel, Prince of Eden. I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. Empty Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden.

Post by AJTCH July 7th 2011, 8:14 pm

Deep into the cosmos, far away from the milkyway galaxy, lies a wonderful world. The world is filled with light, clouds, and winged humenoids. The world is called, Eden.

For thousands of years the Edonians, or as the Humans once called them, Angels, flourished in their bright and holy civilization. Until the Infernals invaded and left the King and Queen with the choice of sending their only son, Zenith, away.

Birth Name: Prince Zenith of Eden
Earth Name: Maxwell Price
Allias: The Guardian Angel
Earth Job: Incestment banker.
Hight: 5'10"
Weight: 150lbs
Hair color: Golden, blonde
Eye color: Sky blue, Gold when powered up.
Face: Because he is the Price of Angels, women of Earth think of him as a handsome man.
Body type: Average, with two great white Angel Wings
Powers: Flight, Super speed, Angelic strength, healing, and Golden energy blasts.
Costume: Feathered mask, white suit with a yellow triangle that goes down from the neck, and a Yellow cross Symbol on the chest.
Alliance: Hero
Enemies: Dr. Eldist, Lord Varrock

Bio:
Prince Zenith, son of Dygon and Lilliani, was destined for greatness. His father knew he would be the greatest Hero Eden has ever seen. King Dygon also thought the birth of his son would bring peace on Eden for another Generation, he was wrong. Soon after the birth of Zenith, the Infernals invated the gass giant. Led by the monster, Lord Varrock, the Infernals caused devistation and chaos among the Angel world. The Royals feared for the future of the Angelic Kingdom, which started with the infant prince. They came to the decision to send him away, and the picked the one planet they knew would accept him, Earth.

Zenith's arrival on Earth was spontanious, he appeared on the doorstep of William, and Susan Price. Ass soon as they saw his wings they knew what he was, and they took him in as their own. Zenith, now named Maxwell Price, was always told to conceal his wings because people were too judgmental to accept him. But his parents never lied to him about what he was, they said he was the child of heaven.

Later in his life, Maxwell became one of Pentagon City's greatest banker, and the citizens loved him for it. Her was helping people before he became a hero. One day, he went to the rooftop for some air and he saw someone on the freeway, swerving out of control. He had to do something. Thinking fast, Maxwell took of his shirt to let his great wings out, wrapped it around his face to conceal his identity, and lept off the roof. Maxwell was souring through the air with great speeds and made it to the car within a few seconds. He got in back of the car and used his Edonian strength to lift it up, set it down somewhere safe, and flew away before saying a word. Later that evening the report on the local news showed the man Maxwell just saved in an interview. When asked who saved him, the man replied, "My Guardian Angel."
AJTCH
AJTCH

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 10
Job : Unofficial Website Designer.
Humor : Uhm... good? I guess? Not sure what this asking?
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. Empty Re: Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden.

Post by AJTCH July 7th 2011, 8:15 pm

Hope this is good, If the bio is tough to read, I understand. I rushed through it.
AJTCH
AJTCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 7th 2011, 8:21 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:
Title: (What sometimes people call you, for example, Spiderman gets called Webhead, or Pain gets called Scarface. Or something proper like, Thor The Mighty Son of Odin. What ever you want, just don't be stupid...)
Alignment:
Race:
Hair:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:

Costume Description/Image: If description please be very detailed.

Personality:

History:

Powers: There is a limit, do not go overboard with this, the strength of your powers are determined by the level of your energy projection. This does not include physical powers, such as strength, speed, endurance, fighting skills or anything pertaining to it, etc. Please be very detailed on your powers and their descriptions, don't be sloppy and make something stupid, think it through and do a good job, these will be important!

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR:
SPD:
END:
INT:
EP:
FS:

Character Image/Description: If description please be very detailed on it.

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)

Try filling this out, it would work better.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 7th 2011, 8:29 pm

And unless the rule has changed, angels and demons are banned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 7th 2011, 8:45 pm

From what I can tell Nightkill hes not actually an angel, but an alien.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 7th 2011, 9:01 pm

An alien that is really painfully like an angel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AJTCH July 7th 2011, 9:02 pm

Well, Ironman is painfully like a robot, but he's a man in a suit.
AJTCH
AJTCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 7th 2011, 9:08 pm

Hes an alien all the same. Though it would help to try and not word it like he is an angel.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AJTCH July 7th 2011, 9:10 pm

Power Grid:
STR: 5
SPD: 5
END: 2
INT: 2
EP: 6
FS: 2

Roleplay Sample: A woman walkes into a dark ally on a late night in Pentagon city. The ally is riddled with trashcans and a few ally cats. The woman is cold and scared of the narrow dark pass. "Hey baby," says a grizzled, scruffly looking man, "You want to give me that purse?" The woman turned around to walk the other way when three other men appeared. She was surrounded. The woman screamed as they drew closer and a flash of gold light broke the darkness. One of the muggers fell, another flash, another one fell, then it happend a third time. Only the first mugger was left. "Who are you!?" he yelled into the night sky. All he could here was flapping, then he saw the glowing gold eyes. Another flash of light, and he went down. The winged man looked at the woman, "Are you alright?" He said in a soft, soothing voice. The woman nodded as all the fear melted away like ice on a hot day. "Who are you?" She asked. The man came into the radius of the street light, to give her a look. "I'm The Guardian Angel." In a burst of golden light, the Guardian Angel took off to the skies.
AJTCH
AJTCH

Back to top Go down

Post by AJTCH July 7th 2011, 9:13 pm

I'm giving him an Angelic look because thats the way to people view him. I say Angelic because he is like an angel, but he is not a biblical figure he is an Alien who is from a world that is like the biblical Angel's realm. I have to make it out that he's an angel to give a picture of what he has become in the eyes of the people.
AJTCH
AJTCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 7th 2011, 11:14 pm

Okay, this is promising so far.
Unfortunately, it isn't complete.

How defined are his powers? What is his personality like?

I'm going to have to ask that you copy the official template that Wally posted and then edit your first post to fit that before I can officially review this character.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow July 29th 2011, 5:57 am

Trashed. Any mod can un-trash it for you if you ever come back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Guardian Angel, Prince of Eden. Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top