The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Primus/Protector/Kobrion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Primus/Protector/Kobrion I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Primus/Protector/Kobrion I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Primus/Protector/Kobrion I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Primus/Protector/Kobrion I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Primus/Protector/Kobrion I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Primus/Protector/Kobrion I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Primus/Protector/Kobrion I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Primus/Protector/Kobrion I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Primus/Protector/Kobrion I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Primus/Protector/Kobrion I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Primus/Protector/Kobrion I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Primus/Protector/Kobrion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Primus/Protector/Kobrion Empty Primus/Protector/Kobrion

Post by Soul June 22nd 2011, 1:55 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Primus, Protector, Kobrion
Title: Primus the Undying, The Mighty Protector, The Poisonous Kobrion
Alignment: Villain
Race: Caucasian
Hair: None
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'1", (In Protector Armor) 6'6", (Kobrion Suit) 6'3"
Weight: 210lbs

Costume Description/Image: Protector PowerSuit Kobrion PowerSuit (No Tail Though)

Personality: Nathan would like you to think he is one of the most interesting and most charming men in the world. That's because he is. He's not modest in the least and is also rather eccentric in public. His public relations have skyrocketed as well, thanks to the publication of his dual identity as Protector. But Nathan has a darker side. Ever scheming and calculating his next moves, Nathan's only interest has always been power. He is a genius megalomaniac and a potent threat. While he comes across publicly as a heroic figure, no one knows the other side to the coin. Nathan is also the heinous supervillain, Kobrion. He is sadistic and greedy as well as cynical. Nathan's only known crippling fear is of water, due to lack of an ability to swim and a traumatic experience as a boy. But there is another side. Publicly he is the superheroic figure, Protector. No one knows he is secretly the supercriminal, Kobrion. What comes next is that Nathan is also Primus, Crime Lord supreme and one of the most potent criminal masterminds of the century. While publicly Primus is little more than a myth, many superheroes have battled his empire and know, very well, that he is real. As a result, many superheroes have even grown to fear him though no one can claim to have knowingly seen the face of Primus, the undying.

History: Nathan grew up, his father the head of a very powerful company known as Kendall Enterprises. Secretly, his father was Defender, a becon of hope for the public and a potent member of the superhuman community. However, Nathan grew to resent his father due to the lack of attention his father had shown him. After his father fell in the Battleland event and it was revealed who he was, Nathan took the company and decided to take it in new directions. But over the years, his hate filled mind began to formulate elaborate means of getting more power like he'd always wanted in addition to attention. He eventually developed a potent scheme. Nathan would pose as superhero, Protector an evntually reveal his identity to the public, boosting public relations and his influence to the world. At the same time, however, he would act as Kobrion, a ruthless villain who with skill, intellect, and power would recruit villains to work for his "boss", Primus at the same time beginning to spread the name around as well as fear of it. Nathan's eventual motive is likely to become a world power. He sets up events so people will know that Protector is there and will never doubt him, throwing his allies into prison and later breaking them out as Kobrion. Where he stands, no one knows. He is the superhero, Protector. He is the supervillain, Kobrion. He is the mastermind behind the scenes, Primus. Not even his pawns and allies know.

Powers: The closest thing to an actual superhuman ability that Nathan possesses is a high genius level intellect. Aside from that, Nathan relies on his powersuits. Protector's battlesuit is capable of massively reducing and increasing Kinteic energy and momentum in a certain radius around him, allowing him to bring a moving train to an immediate stop in front of him or rocket himself forward with the destructive force of a literal human cannonball. This results in powerful punches and the appearance of superhuman strength and invulnerability (when in fact should he fight a super strength character, by the time the fist makes contact with him, it's hardly moving at all or just comes to a stop). The suit is also made up of an alloy which renders any and all forms of mental attacks entirely useless. No telepathic wavelengths can penetrate it for some reason. Kobrion's costume is laced with rare metallic alloy extracts, making it somewhat above averagely durable. This suit also boosts strength and speed to lower par superhuman levels. In the arms are foot long steel blades which can be retracted into slots on the forearm but not entirely. Pouches in the suit's wrists exude potent acids which, depending on the mix he selects, varry from simply being enough to temporarily blind people to being able to burn through metals in seconds.

Protector Suit
Primus/Protector/Kobrion Protectorsuit
Calculated - Non-Flight max 22. All EP to kinetic/momentum manipulation. No strength augmentations in suit with only mild agility augmentations.

Kobrion Suit
Primus/Protector/Kobrion Kobrionsuit
Calculated - Non-Flight Max 22pts. The only EP power in the suit are the gravity dampeners in the boots which allow for longer jumps.

No Suit
Primus/Protector/Kobrion Nosuit
Calculated - Fully Human no augmentations just lesser combat /martialarts training

Character Image/Description: https://i.servimg.com/u/f24/14/84/68/13/images30.jpg

Protector Suit
-Kinetic Energy and Momentum Shifters

Kobrion Suit
-Arm Blades
-Gravity Dampeners
-Acid/Gas Pouches

If approved then the Protector suit's powergrid Blue & White, Venom's Black & Green, Normal's Grey and White

Last edited by Soul on June 27th 2011, 3:42 pm; edited 9 times in total
Soul
Soul

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-08

http://voydforums.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Primus/Protector/Kobrion Empty Re: Primus/Protector/Kobrion

Post by Lieutenant Laines June 22nd 2011, 2:35 pm

FS and INT cannot be changed through transformations/grid switching. So you'll have to make those stats match for every grid you have with for this character. Saying he 'fakes like he doesn't know hot to fight' doesn't work, you still know how to fight, the abilities never leave you. You'll also need a third grid for his human form, what his stats are when he has no suit whatsoever.

As for the Protector Suits EP powers, I'm not sure what it even has EP for. Also, it having flawed flight means you have to stay true to it. I trust you will do that. Just so you know, SPD covers all forms of movement, not just on the ground, so your speed in the air is based on that too.

I suggest labeling all the gadgets/items/weapons each suit has. Sort of like you before when you split your powers up, only do it with your items and suits.
Lieutenant Laines
Lieutenant Laines
Femme Fatale

Quote : "Tch, I can totally say something cool. I'll uhh-, shoot you."

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul June 22nd 2011, 2:38 pm

Oh okay no problem. And the Protector suit's only gadget/weapon is the energy blast things that's what the EP is for in that, just a note but I got you. I'll fix it ASAP.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul June 22nd 2011, 3:09 pm

Fixed it

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul June 25th 2011, 10:30 pm

Clarifying Kinetic Powers of the Protector suit.

The suit can only decrease and increase his own kinetic force or outside kinetic force in a given radius. Unless there isn't much kinetic force to begin with, he cannot nullify it entirely. This allows him to be hit but not with nearly as much impact as he normally would.

Example 1 - A Bullet: A bullet is not pressed to keep moving to matter what force stands against it. So by the time a bullet reaches him, the force would be nullified to such a level that it'd simply bounce right off of him or drop to the ground like bricks before they even reach him depending on the bullet and gun used. Another thing is that if he reduced the force enough, some things will begin to slow to a stop on their own or simply drift forward slowly such as the runaway train he stopped on debut.

Example 2 - Average-Peak-Low Superhuman Punch: A person trying to throw a punch is compelled to keep going no matter what force is used against it. This provides some resistance to the kinetic reduction effects of the suit but an average and even peak physical human wouldn't hope to truly be effective in punching the suit at all.

Example 3 - High Superhuman Punch: This is where is armor comes in handy. Obviously there's more resistance to the effects of the suit from a high superhuman. Say a punch is thrown from The Hulk. That's alot of resistance, right? With the suit's effects on even the highest operational function, Protector's still getting hit and while the force is decreased, he's still going to get hit pretty hard. Depending on the level of the superhuman, he may recieve it as a normal punch without his armor or he'll be sent flying depending on just how strong the punch is.

Example 4 - Energy Blasts: Seeing as Half of energy blasts is nothing but kinetic force, when he begins to reduce said force, the blast will also likely decrease in size or completely disappear depending on the kind of blast. A blast of fire, for example, would likely just stop since, in mid-air, there's nothing to keep it there. If the blast is being forced out of a person's hands in a continuous stream, the fire will continue but it will be as if hitting a forcefield and just not advance any further than a few feet/inches. Larger, more massive energy blasts obviously have a ridiculous amount of kinetic force and will likely still hit him (in more damaging cases, he'd close his helmet)

This also lets him rocket himself forward like a cannonball for some powerful impact and his suit makes him durable enough to not sustain heavy damage from this unless he runs into something impenetrable. At max momentum, highly durable superhumans (6 and 7) wouldn't likely move very much and may even be able to catch him.

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain June 29th 2011, 5:50 pm

Grids added, approval pending.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul June 29th 2011, 9:10 pm

Cool. Just tell me what makes it still "Pending" and I'll fix it or if it's just that you still need to read over it, that's fine.

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain June 29th 2011, 9:33 pm

I'm just waiting for a second opinion, that's all. I'll let you know then if anything needs changing. Thank you for your patience.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down