The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_vote_lcapDeath comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_voting_barDeath comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_vote_lcapDeath comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_voting_barDeath comes to the water manipulater Shepard I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard Empty Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard

Post by devistation May 3rd 2011, 5:33 pm

Today was a bad day he was mad and he wanted to take it out on the people. He went to a city and a big one at that. He walked up to the side of the city on the water with steam around his head. He had concentrated for quite a while for the short walk. He was walking with a giant wave behind him and there was one battle ship and a tanker cought in the wave. They would not be able to break through the wave because they lack the power and they would help with the killing of alot of people.

He was more than ready and he was going to take all his anger out on these people. The day was cloudy and grey and lightning struck near by trees and buildings. He wore a long white baggy coat and a white komono under it. He had his sword on his back and his hair was down flat and wet. He seen when he got closer to shore that the people were running away from the wave. The farther Shephard walked the bigger it got. He wanted to fight now and killl who he wanted. He would love to see the person willing and capable to emidiatly stop this before the two big ships crashed into a building killing hundreds.

He was finally to the shore and he stopped. He lifted both hands and while yelling he pulled both down and sent all the water along with the tanker and the battle ship toward the city on top of the wave. There was an almost emidiate absence seen from the ocean at the shore it would flood the entire city while the ships destroyed buildings and the water killed people by drowning and crushing there flimsy bodies.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shepard White
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard Swwobk
devistation
devistation

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 32
Job : renegade
Humor : only few look as good as me so step down...
Registration date : 2011-04-16

Back to top Go down

Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard Empty Re: Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard

Post by Arcana May 3rd 2011, 6:13 pm

Today was an okay day. Sean and Brightside went out and did stuff. Saw movies and such. Though he was in the mood for a nice long lonely walk. Just to pass the time. It was a sunny day and Sean hated them balefully. Well his entire nice day was ruined. He had even chose to wear his lazy day clothes. A simple white t-shirt. Tight black jeans with ripped up knees. Hair black with blonde highlights swept to the side Well now there was a huge fucking wave heading towards the city. Sean had to act. Focusing on the wave. As he tried to stop it. It was huge but nothing he couldn't handle. As it slowly lost momentum. Till it came to a stop. Though a few of the ships caught in the wave slipped out. A it fell onto a crowd of people. Smushing them like bugs. Sean watched mouth hanging wide open. How could he let this happen? Now he would find who did this and bleed them dry.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard Empty Re: Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard

Post by Emmett Stratton May 3rd 2011, 6:55 pm

Emmett was enjoying a leisurely walk in this fine city, That was until all hell broke loose. He saw a huge wave some up then start to come down on the city. Then as it started to crash down he noticed it being drawn back down slower and slower. Emmett then broke out into a run as he gained speed pushing faster and faster until he was running on all cylinders and was trying to get to the scene.

As people swarmed up and past him he heard immense shouts and cries of terror. Upon reaching the scene he noticed two large tankers that had been smashed to the ground. Seeing so much blood and gore made him sick, but not with a weak stomach it made him sick in the head made him think who would do this to all these innocent people. As he ran closer he saw a strange man fighting off the waves with his hands. He knew right away "water manipulator.” He ran too his side and asked him what was going on because he knew this was not this man’s fault, and he might just need some help now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Death comes to the water manipulater Shepard 20t5b9f
Emmett Stratton
Emmett Stratton

Number of posts : 9
Job : Student
Humor : What ever makes me laugh.
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by devistation May 3rd 2011, 7:10 pm

He was happy the people were dieing the water was rushing and the tankers were on top. Then the water was stopped by a man in the far distance. The tanker and the battle ship kept going and squished hundreds of people. What no one knew is that he was manipulating the water inside the ship to puncture the gas line and send it toward a flame blowing up both ships.

The blast was intense destroying one building near by and knocking out alot of glass to the ground. Blood ran threw the streets into the sewers. He started to smerk. He said now to get this water to move and so he concentrated eyes closed and picked up as mutch water as he did last time. Knowing that this big blast of water will get the first one moving and if not the water would just go over it and would flood the streets and would pull the big chunks of the ships with it. He concentrated until he was ready

Shepard White
devistation
devistation

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 3rd 2011, 7:12 pm

Now things were getting rediculous. More people were killed as a blast of water tore through a building. Sean cursed. When a man broke his train of thought. "I don't really know whats happening. I'm just walking and a huge wave comes crashing over." Sean sighed as water condensed out of the air. Also steadying the flood water that filled the streets. All with a thought. No way was this fucktard water manipulator getting away with this now. He was going to make him pay. Pay dearly indeed. As water condensed into a blade of ice in his hand. In the shape of a katana. About three feet long. As a long chain formed in his other hand. Pulling all the water he could into a full powered blast aimed at a large ship crashing throught he streets. Hopefully it would stop any further damage.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmett Stratton May 3rd 2011, 7:58 pm

Emmett ran towards the man he had seen how he had calmed the waters and he was now making a sword out of pure ice. When this was complete he watched as the man rush toward some strange man cackling loudly and evilly.

He then realized he was the target. Emmett became enraged he quickly reached into the back of his coat and pulled the twin hooks from his back and loosened the wushu chain from around his waist. These where his main weapons made by his hand when he completed his weapon training in Kung-Fu.

He then wrapped the chain around his right arm and began to run. He quickly caught up to the good water manipulator and said "Hey sorry to meet on this occasion but the names Emmett and as I can tell you and me are gonna be allies for a bit."

Emmett Stratton
Emmett Stratton

Back to top Go down

Post by devistation May 3rd 2011, 8:14 pm

He seen the water rushing threw the streets and being stopped by the same man. wow he can hold his own ; he was holding his giant wave that took minutes to form and the new flood he just made. the water was still in the air while the flood had stopped rushing threw the streets plus he was making an ice katana out of his water as well he must have had his hands tied by now.

He pulled his sword and stabbed it into the ground creating a huge water vortex emidiatley. He swung it toward them sending a huge wave that engulfed the street. Before they could see him he disapearded into the water and came out on another part of the shore. He ran down one street and seen his wave headed toward them.

He ran up behind them no sound except for the huge roar infront of them. they did not know he was behind them but he pushed the sword in the water again and pulled it out ripping the earth once again creating an evenmore powerful vortex of water and sent it at them. this one pulled parts out of buildings and surrounded the entire street. He had to get out of there the colision of those to vortex would cut through and rip any thing they hit. The bad part is that it was all focused on the two people.

The water manipulator would shurley loose the control of his big wave and would have it flood the entire town.

Last edited by devistation on May 3rd 2011, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shepard White
devistation
devistation

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 3rd 2011, 8:22 pm

Apparently he ahd help in this. Which was a relief. Since shit was getting heavy now. Fisrt was a large rush of water coming at him. Which he could still deal with. Then a vortex tearing through the streets. "Oh hell." Sean cursed as he extended his influence. Vortex and torrent slowing down. Till they stopped only about a few feet from Sean and Emmett. With that he had all the water rush into a large cloud in the sky. Then it began to steam as it evaporated away. Grip tightening on his katana. "What do you say to that you little punk ass bitch!!!" Sean yelled out loud angrily. As his eyes scanned around for the annoying guy. When he spotted him. As more water condensed pout of the air in a full power torrent at the guy. No way he could stop it. Only dodge or get torn to fuck. Which Sean hoped was the second one. Noone would kill so many people without payback. Even if Pain bitched and moaned about it later. Sean wanted the guy dead now.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmett Stratton May 3rd 2011, 8:43 pm

Emmett did not fear this boy; he was not scared; He actually thought the boy pathetic and weak. Who attacks a city full of innocent people and too him that marks a coward in his book. No one with courage or bravery even evil would attack city and be noble, these who do such are just plain cowards. Emmett then saw a huge vortex of swirling water that ripped at the concrete and the buildings around.

He stared hard into its center and was positioning to roll away as it came closer but as he began he saw the swirling mass start to slow down and shrink up until only steam was left. He stood up and looked over at his ally and laughed as he heard the man say “What do you say to that you little punk ass bitch!"

He knew this boy wouldn't stop both of them hell he would have trouble with just one of us. His hopes soared even higher as he saw an orb of water shoot out towards the little punk which made him smile. "Time to die you little bastard."

Emmett Stratton
Emmett Stratton

Back to top Go down

Post by devistation May 3rd 2011, 9:16 pm

He ran and dodged it with his arm getting cut. He knew they were on the street he planned. He seen all the man holes and knew they were over a sewer line. He grinned and started with a wide arm pose to a thin and then moved his arms up. All the water in the sewer was after them. The man holes plates shot up from the ground and slammed into the ground.people could easily tell that the blast of water was getting closer because the man holes popped out in both directions going strait for the two. It ripped the street in half everytime it got closer. All he was happy about it was moving really fast and would hit them at anytime it wanted to. Heck he could delay it and hit them later.

Shepard White
devistation
devistation

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 3rd 2011, 10:20 pm

Sean kew what he was doing next. Yet he was unimpressed. Was this the best he had up his sleeve? Did he have anything better for someone like him. He was the son of Elena Marie most powerful witch and Pain greatest superhero. Virtual water god in the flesh. No way was a punk upstart gonna beat him. That guy was no Paine. Didn't compare to her ice powers. So Sean would have this in the bag. A he put out a simple mental command. Stopping the guys attack in its tracks. "Hey kid! Let me show you a real attack!" Sean yelled as his hand clenched tight. Then unclenched as it thrust forward. Water bursting from the street infront of him. In a stream of water covering the entire street Shepard was on. "Remember this you pissant. You can't just walk around New York and Tear shit up! Now you have to deal with me! " He knew that dealing with him was ten time worst than dealing with anyone else. Considering their powers being so similar. Well Sean had god like power. The kid was not as powerful. His water would beat the upstarts any day.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmett Stratton May 3rd 2011, 11:18 pm

Emmett knew what was going on this kid thought he was hot shit and thought his little tricks would do them in. He saw as his ally stopped the oncoming sewer water. He couldn't help but smiling at every insult that this new "friend" shouted out at this punk. It was time for this to end.

He knew the boy would try to escape and even if he got hit he would try and lesson the damage done to himself. So as quickly as he could Emmett ran out faster than the colossal stream and about 30 feet in front of the boy he unleashed the chain and it was sure to hit its mark because he didn't train with this thing for years for nothing. Then Emmett thought to himself "This time you won't get away, it's time for you to get your punishment."

Emmett Stratton
Emmett Stratton

Back to top Go down

Post by devistation May 4th 2011, 4:47 pm

He looked at the rushing water and the chain. "Ha yall are too strait forward". He put his hands in front of him while he was jumping back. He froze a thick piece of ice and shouted out thanks to the two people. Ha level 7 ep speed and a level 6 ep thick sheet of ice perfect. The chain whipped through and took a chunk of the ice off the side. "ha you have to do better next time." He froze the small chunk back into the ice and turned around facing forward in the direction of the water.

Wow, he thought it is flowing so smoothly. he though about it for a little while and started freezing roads to keep the water contained and he made a channnel that sent the water right to there left side.While on the ice he was concentrating pulling water out of every building in the area and pulling the same size wave from the shore and sent it at them from behind and all the water from the buildings were going for them from above.

Ha he had them now. His own attack turned aginst him with his own attack aimed all at the two people.

Last edited by devistation on May 4th 2011, 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shepard White
devistation
devistation

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 4th 2011, 4:59 pm

Sean visibly frowned. This guy never fucking learned. No matter how much water he threw at Sean. He was poorly outmatched. Sean was virtually a water god. this guy was a fucking punk. All the water he sent only gave Sean a new weapong to use. As he looked at the large amount of water rushing at him. he put concentration into it. As it did like all the other attacks did. Slowed down and then stopped. This guy was a dumbass to think his puny attacks amounted to anything. This time Sean put out his influence. for about ten miles. Which was his new limit. As water came in vast torrents. All int a huge cloud above Sean. As well as the water Shepard called. Forming high above. Then with a command it came crashing down on Shepard. All with enough pressure to break his bones. Enveloping all the street around him for about 1,000 feet. Though Sean and the new guy would be unaffected. Since Sean made sure a small section would be vavant in the water stream for him and Emmett to be safe. in. Now what would that water punk do?
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmett Stratton May 4th 2011, 5:24 pm

Emmett was enraged at the action of this punk how the hell did he have time to even put that up "Guess he was lucky, put it up cause of the water." He must have no way would he have been prepared for that. He was amazed by the little punks stupidity he was just merely elongating his death. He noticed when he returned the water attack of his ally. He sighed just thinking of how dumb this whole charades was. He was going to die today here and soon. Emmett looked over at his partner as he reversed the water on the boy with blinding speed and power.

He muttered to himself this has to do. He might be strong but this was ridiculous so much water and so much force crashing down on him. Emmett was sure this time that he wouldn't let the same mistake happen twice. As he began to run toward his chain sunk below a park bench as he reached it he picked it up and wrapped it around his wrist and then dove head first into the water. He swam with all his might in the rushing waters and swam right behind the enemies defenses and surfaced. He found a near bye tree that was managing to stay enroot.

He grasped onto one of the branches and pulled himself up into a secure and well hidden place. He knew he was hidden no one knew he was there not even his ally knew the roar and furiosity of water was too loud and too massive for him to be discovered. So he lay in wait just waiting to see the results of his partners attack

Emmett Stratton
Emmett Stratton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum