The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_vote_lcapan example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_voting_baran example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_vote_lcapan example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_voting_baran example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am i a good writer? (be honest)

an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_vote_lcap67%an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_vote_lcap33%an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_vote_lcap0%an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good) Empty an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good)

Post by Arcana April 29th 2011, 6:55 pm

Some wonder how the end will come. By blade,a dagger in the back,or a missfire of a spell. Though the end truely is never known until it comes .That is the will of the gods. The great inevitability of the tragidy mortals call life. Also the reason for the domains of the gods where thier worshipers reside after the unavoidable death,but that is not the point of my tale. My name is Rihannon re Caldwell for those who dont know it.I 'm beautiful or so many men and some women have told me in my short life so far.Was it my perfect olive complexion or the way i could pull off tight leather pants better than the goddess herself.I dont know or honestly care at this moment .All that matters is im about to die. Yes you heard me correctly.I the undefeatable beauty am about to die at the hands of those i called my comrades. Sometimes fate can be so cruel it makes me want to laugh.
A torrent of rain was pounding against me almost blinding me along with the blood running down my forhead.Only two out of the eight who tried to kill me still stood.One his left arm chopped off by me the flow of blood staunched by a makeshift wrapping,and a quick healing spell.Though how long it would last didn't matter.He would be on the other end of my blade soon enough.The other a pretty young girl in her late teens with a thick oak bow held in her lithe blood bathed hands.They both thought they had me dead from all the blood,but by the gods i was not going down till they all lay dead.The male charged broadswords held tightly in his only remaining hand.Prepared to take my head off in one quick motion.Oh how much he underestimated my own skills.In a blur of motion i snatched the blade from his hands with minimal effort.Turned it around blade aimed at his chest and thrusted it forward in to his fetid heart.Taking pleasure in the soft crunching of his ribs as blood began to seep from the wound.With little trouble i pulled the blade from his chest.Illiciting a fountain of blood to burst from his chest.As if his chest like alchemy became a guyser that spouted not water but blood.Coating me in the disgusting crimson liqued.Without a second thought or word i made a dash towards the last remaing fool.An arrow already notched on her bow aimed for what seemed like my heart.As if she could ever hit me.The arrow flew whistling as if cutting through the air.Was she seriously trying to kill me with such a loud weapon.A disgrace to all assassins who have ever drawn breath.In a flash of instinct and skill i snatched the arrow out of the air three inches from my chest not losing momentum.Catching the poor girl by suprise.Spinning it between my middle and pointer finger into a position like one holds a dagger.You know like at those ritual sacrifices where they cut the heart of the victim out?Letting out a loud feral snarl i leap forward practically giving the poor girl a heart attack.Driving her own arrow into her disgusting golden eye.Forcing it deeper till it protruded out the other side of her pretty head.Served her right trying to kill me,but that brought a puzzling thought.Why did they try to kill me the personal guard of the founder and elder of the Blades of Necros Iris.All of this made absolutly made no sense and it totally pissed me off.Suddenly everything began to waver.My vision was begginning to give out from blood loss."dammit"i curse in a whispered tone.Unable to summon the scream i wanted to."Oh look how the great Rihannon has fallen.Its kind of sad"a familar voice mocked.It was male and almost irresistable ,but somehow familar."Why dont you shut up filthy bloodsucker"i retorted fallin to my knees.Using all my strength just to stay on my knees."Oh how i cant stand to see you this way my beautiful one.So i'll give you a choice few ever get.Either you can die today or join me as an immortal"The voice proposed slyly."Are you insane i never would want to become on of you"I spat spinning around with as much flourish as an injured woman can manage.There he was in full vampyric glory.Radiant pale skin glowing in the moonlight and golden eyes visible through raven black hair.He had the perfect body of a seventeen year old male.Though he was wrapped in the oddly loved tight black robes of these days.Still his usual smile was on his youthful face."All it takes is a little bit of my blood and sickness nor death will ever touch you again"He said as if it was a catch phrase for some product.He held out his thin wirery hand revealing the blue vein bulging through his pale skin.Many thoughts ran through my head at that moment.Mostly trying to justify my taking his blood.Then the thought of my father the only reason i lived came to mind.My need to rip his still beating heart from his chest over powered all doubt."Give me the damn blood"I said with a slyness only i could produce."good choice"The vampire child said smugly cutting the vein with a concelaed knife.Forcing the wrist to my mouth as the blood poured into it.Extreme pleasure beyond any comprehension filled every fiber of my being as the blood filled my mouth.Then everything went black and i didnt mind.After all now i would live forever.Forever to make him suffer,and that was all that mattered to me.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top