The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_vote_lcapThe Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_voting_barThe Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_vote_lcapThe Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_voting_barThe Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) Empty The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,)

Post by Guest April 27th 2011, 10:50 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: N/A
Title: (What sometimes people call you, for example, Spiderman gets called Webhead, or Pain gets called Scarface. Or something proper like, Thor The Mighty Son of Odin. What ever you want, just don't be stupid...): Elves as a species are given the titles of Lords and Ladies, the Gentry, The Fair Folk, The Kindly Ones, the Shining Ones, the Beautiful People.
Alignment: Generally Chaotic Evil. As with all species, there are exceptions. Slightly Lawful considering they do have a stable government ruled by a Queen and King, but an elven individual fits this otherwise.
Age: Can live up to four thousand years old if not killed.
Race: Pure Elves
Hair: Varies
Eyes: Varies
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies

Costume Description/Image: General description of species to be up soon.

Personality: Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
Elves are marvelous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.
The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look behind words that have changed their meaning.
No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad.
— Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

Elves as a whole are sadistic creatures, and do not feel empathy for beings like humans. They consider humans to be mere toys to be played with. An attitude can be described as a mix between how humans think of ants and how some people play Sims. Elves would smash the world if they thought it'd make a pretty sound. They act merry and nice, and they might even feel merry and nice. Who knows? It may be part of Elven culture to keep a dying human screaming for hours in painful pleasure. It might be Elven culture to force a man to kill his family. It might be Elven culture to randomly destroy entire towns.

History: These Elves are Outsiders, creatures that live in a 'universe' Outside the normal multiverse. The multiverse is Inside, you see. Elves occasionally enter the mutliverse, and then shit generally proceeds to occur. Outsider Elves may have once been Insiders considering their relatively close apperence to humans, but this is a matter of debate and has been for quite a while.

Powers:

Unvasseled Elf Elf- Elves are Outsiders, and cannot stay Inside very long without a natural Inside body. An Elf needs to possess an Insider, or it will be sucked back Outside. Elves who are Inside without vassels are called Unvasseled Elves. These are their powers.

Illusionists: The main ability of Elves. Elves can cast incredibly convincing illusions affecting all five senses. This can however be seen through if the target has sufficient will, or if the target is wearing iron. Iron can make it very difficult for an unvasseled elf to cast an illusion. 5 EP

Possession: Elves must make direct physical contact with a human's bare flesh for a short period of time. Once this is done, the unvasseled elf's body enters the body of the human, creating a vasseled elf.

Iron: Elves hate iron. Contact with iron can send an unvasseled elf right back Outside, or severely damage it, and limit it's time Inside.

Power Grid:
STR: 2
SPD: 2
END: 2
INT: 2
EP: 6
FS: 2

Vasseled Elves.
Elves who have succeeded in taking over an Inside body. These elves have no weaknesses to iron, and are far stronger than unvasseled elves. When not using their illusion abilities, Vasseled Elves look like stunningly beautiful versions of the body they possess.

Illusionists: 5 EP. Same as unvasseled illusions.

Telepathy: 2 EP. Vasseled Elves can sense emotions of people, but cannot read minds. They can mildly influence a person's emotions and implant thoughts in their heads, though it's ultimately the person's decision.

Last edited by Nightkill on April 28th 2011, 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) Empty Re: The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,)

Post by Chellizard April 27th 2011, 10:55 pm

There's a character on this forum called "Terric Serverus." He's an elvic person. This is contradicting to his character. You need to pick a specific class or race of elves. His, I believe, is blood elf, or dark blood elf. I forget.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) Empty Re: The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,)

Post by Guest April 27th 2011, 10:57 pm

Pure Elves then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 27th 2011, 10:58 pm

That makes no sense.. Terric could be pure blood elf. xD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 27th 2011, 10:58 pm

You could just exclude Terric's race of elves.. which is Dark elves, despite them sounding to be all.. evil and such.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 27th 2011, 11:00 pm

No, Pure Elves are what they call themselves. They consider themselves superior to anything Inside, you see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 27th 2011, 11:45 pm

Nearly done, can you check what it looks like so far?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos April 28th 2011, 12:55 am

Chelle has a good point. It'd make more sense if you somehow differented from what people consider the "Legolas Evles" with the Outsider Elves.

Beyond that, there's not much wrong with this app, beyond me wondering why Vassaled Elves have 7 EP.

The Elven Race (NPCs) (Not yet complete,) Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 28th 2011, 12:59 am

Because they are quest creatures, and have low stats overall. Let me show you.

STR: 2
SPD: 3
END: 2
INT: 2
EP: 7
FS: 3

Forgot to post that. . Blame Convergent evolution for Chelle's point. Outsider Elves aren't from this world, Dark Elves are. I generally think that's simple enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos April 28th 2011, 1:03 am

Perhaps change the wording in your history to more "These Elves," not, "Elves overall," to make the confusion go away, and then I'll approve you.

Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 28th 2011, 1:04 am

Done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos April 28th 2011, 1:11 am

Approved. Spidey Moving to NPCs.

Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum