The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapDiscussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_voting_barDiscussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapDiscussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_voting_barDiscussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) Empty Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE)

Post by Guest April 24th 2011, 5:47 pm

Project Fury frowned to herself as she stared down at her fellow Project Perfection experiment standing to the side of her. Some little-girl looking experiment by the name of Project Gluttony. The 6 foot 2, 257 pound, incredibly muscular French bombshell was unaware of what her abilities could be and as such, was wary of her. She was wondering on whether or not the reason this new experiment was sent with her was just because she thought that those condamné bâtards at Project Perfection were starting to get suspicious of her movements and were sending this girl along with her to keep an eye on her. The Amazon-like well-endowed French-born woman's outfit consisted of blue jeans with a belt that seemed to wrap around her large, muscular legs, long black leather gloves that ended just below her elbows, a black sleeveless shirt and black boots, a beautiful magenta ribbon tying her long silver hair back in an intricate ponytail. "So tell me Mademoiselle, why are we here again? Our créateurs never informed this Mademoiselle of our mission" she said in her soft voice that was thick with a French accent as she stared down at the much younger-looking experiment with her magenta colored eyes. She wasn't aware that their mission was to track down these Abnormals and see if they have some connection to Pain, their target, their enemy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE)

Post by Jordan Reynolds April 24th 2011, 6:00 pm

Gluttony was out on a simple misson for sure. To track down a group of people called the Abnormals. Which certinly sounded interesting to her. A connection to them and Pain was to be investigated. So she was sent out with a fellow project. Project Fury. A strange woman to be sure. Tall and muscular. Yet Gluttony also had a side misson. To keep an eye on her. Project Perfection was growing wary of her actions. So she had a misson apart from the main one.
Gluttony wore the usual. A whites spagehhti strap shirt. With floral designs on it. Blue jeans that flared out at the bottom. Along with leather strapped sandals. Hair full and sliver fell down her back. Eyes the same color. She looked eight when in fact she was eighteen. "We are here to investigate a few people of interest to the Project." She said answering to the question. "they are called the Abnormals. Suspected of having connections to Pain." She had to explain the misson, or it wouldn't get done. Gluttony always completed the misson. If she failed the project would resort to its usual punishements. Which she detested each one with equal vigor. So failure was not an option.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Discussion Between The Two Projects (PRIVATE)

Post by Guest April 24th 2011, 6:08 pm

Project Fury looked down at the little girl and let this new information come to her mind. The Abnormals huh? A rather unusual name and it made her wonder just how abnormal these people were if they had to really call themselves that. She knew the only reason she was on this mission was due to the potential risk that they would run into Pain, who she was created for the sole purpose of combating and eliminating, due to her having similar powers to him. That was the only reason she was here, since she wasn't really all that good at information gathering. That's why she was so suspicious of the person they sent out with her on this information gathering mission. "Yes and since there is a potential risk Pain might be here, they sent moi out on this little mission due to the fact my sole purpose is to destroy him" she said as she kept her face schooled in an emotionless expression. She was perfectly emotionless at the beginning but slowly, her emotions started coming back and she used that experience of acting in such a manner to keep herself from coming off as suspicious to the other female.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds April 24th 2011, 6:20 pm

There was nothing amiss about the woman. Nothing that was obvious anyway. Gluttony had to be careful. The woman was stronger and faster than her. Even tougher and more skilled in combat. Though she knew that nothing would go bad. After all what would the french woman do if she made any mistake? The mention of her being made specifically to kill Pain intrigued her. Someone able to kill Pain? She must be good. "I know your purpose of being here." Gluttony stated cold and emotionless. Afterall this misson would be nothing. Just a standard recon misson. Unless Pain was there. Then it would end up to be an all out smack down. She was powerful for sure, but not able to take multiple metahumans at once. That would be pure suicide. Gluttony enjoyed her life. Even if it was stuck in servitude with the project. Thats just how her life was. Either that ,or complain and suffer consiquences. The latter was a choice she wanted to avoid if at all possibe.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 24th 2011, 6:49 pm

Though it was unseen by Gluttony, Fury's lips thinned out into a rather small, angry frown, though it was hard to place on her. If she wanted to be a cold and emotionless chienne, she would be the same. After all, she defined the term chienne back when she had no emotions. Besides, she was French and knowing how to be a chienne was hardcoded in her DNA. "Well good. At least one of us was told it. It is obvious who is their little favori museau d'âne if they told you why I am here and our mission, no?" she asked her nonchalantly as she whipped her hair back in what could be called a smug yet completely emotionless manner, knowing very well the much younger looking girl could not understand what Fury was calling her, though it was kind of obvious she was insulting her. It was nothing unordinary, since in reports of Project Perfection it was known Fury hated working with other people and acted hostile and snooty to those she was forced to work with. She was a private woman and preferred to be alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds April 24th 2011, 7:45 pm

Though not all too obvips. It seemed like she was insulting her. Gluttony wasn't their favorite. In fact. She was only informed cause they didn't really trust Project Fury with the info. She didn't understand why they didn't trust the woman, but they didn't. So that was good enough for her. The project made her to be an emotionless weapon. Yet she had them alright. Plenty of emotions. Though Maria purposly chose to not show them. It was a waste to. " Favorite? no. I doubt i would go as far as to say that." She shrugged. Not really considering that as saying too much. They treated her only slightly better than the other projects. Which didn't warrent her as favorite material. She was just one of the special projects. That was all.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 24th 2011, 8:05 pm

Project Fury looked down at Gluttony with a slightly raised eyebrow, indicating she was surprised Gluttony knew she said that she was Project Perfection's favorite. She knew why she wasn't trusted. It was because of two reasons. The first was because she was modeled after Pain. The second reason was because she was moving around too much for Project Perfection's liking. They wanted to make sure she was gathering information on Pain and not her past since they were afraid if her identity and past were found by her, she would betray them as soon as she possibly could, which was true, but that was unknown to them, they merely suspected it. Though, if she did leave, it would be understandable as because unlike with most projects, she lost the most. Not only did she lose memories of her past, she lost her identity, she doesn't even remember her own birth name so she had more taken from her then the other projects.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top