The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_vote_lcapNPC: Alexander Annavianna I_voting_barNPC: Alexander Annavianna I_vote_rcap 
ghost
NPC: Alexander Annavianna I_vote_lcapNPC: Alexander Annavianna I_voting_barNPC: Alexander Annavianna I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

NPC: Alexander Annavianna

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NPC: Alexander Annavianna Empty NPC: Alexander Annavianna

Post by Chellizard April 3rd 2011, 1:46 pm

Villain Name: Alexander Annavianna

Title: Phoenix of Fire

Alignment: Evil!

Race: Phoenix.

Hair: Long, flowing, tied off at his neck. It's a darker brown.

Eyes: Delicious green.

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 257lbs

Costume Description/Image: Click me.

Personality: Anger issues. Alex is very easily provoked to violence. If he knows you, he is funny and fun to be around. As long as he is a friends with a person, he can dish jokes, and take them. If you are a stranger he doesn't have the time of day for you unless you have a means of proving yourself interesting. Otherwise, simply talking to him is grounds to start a fight.

History: Born as the son of Tatianna Annavianna and Gabriel Draconis, Alex was one of many children. His life from birth to the age of six is unknown to him as is most often the case with adults. As a child he spent most of his time in seclusion, perplexed by his abilities and pushing himself to be better. After all, he had dozens of older siblings to compare too. He was taught how to read and write, how to speak, math, science, random other things involving school until he was sixteen.

Three days after his sixteen birthday, he left home being almost an adult by human standards, in the eyes of his own people, he was but a child. Remaining secluded in the mountains of Gades, Alex would train for 284 years, becoming a master of his art. He would teach himself how to fight, how to use his innate magic and abilities as well as how to survive.

Upon turning 300 and reaching adulthood in the eyes of his parents, Alex would return home to his mother though. For 60 some years he would live the life of leisure in Gades, always having money and the birthright of Prince. When his father Gabriel founded the realm known as New Destrona, Alex would move there taking his title of Prince along with him. As the nation developed into a militaristic society, Alex would embrace war in all its aspects, being granted the title of Champion by his father. Alex would continue to form an elite unit, training them in the ways of combat both on small and large scales. His father’s basic battle plan was to send Alex and his men in first to take out the bulk of the enemy defenses only to follow up with the army. This is a plan however that would never go into effect for Alex would receive word that Gabriel had plans of invading Ambrosia, the home of the Annavianna family. Rebelling against Gabriel, Alex would inform his grandfather and ruler of the nation, Univeicest of Gabriel’s plans. For that, his father disowned him.
Filled with hatred for his father, Alex sought out an old friend, Raltack, the only person he knew could help him. Ral would use his own, dark magics to reach into Alex’s genetic code, pulling out all from his father and replacing it with generic Phoenix code that would bond with what he already had, changing him as a being entirely. Now, Alex was pure…a true Phoenix.

Needing a home, Alex contracted the help of another friend, Ryuho who created another a realm within its own dimension hidden in the folds of the major planes of existence. Here, Alex would craft Mount Nar, a mountain on an island. The peak of which he would level to build his home and the grounds.

While his home was being constructed, Alex would meet Rose, his future wife. The two would date for a time before marrying and having children. The first, they adopted: Verga Annavianna, the second was truly theres: Alexander Xavier Annavianna II. Unknown to the couple however, they weren’t Alex’s only children. Before the birth of his son, Alex would have an affair with a woman by the name of Nova, impregnating her, a mistake that would not surface until after the birth of his son. On Alex II’s sixth birthday, Nova came to the door, their daughter with them. This would set off a serious of fights between Alex and his wife which would inevitably lead to their divorce.

The day that Rose moved out, she invited her Aunt, Sky over to help her move. Alex and Sky talked about the events that had occurred and within no time they hit it off. His ex wife left…her Aunt however stayed. The two would date, spending every waking moment in each others company until the night Alex proposed. Now engaged, Alex’s left for months. He had recently learned of a new ability and left to master it. Upon his return, Sky was still there as if he had never left, waiting for him. The two would continue their life together waiting for the day they would actually marry.

((Enter present.)) Now Alexander has brought together a gang that has targeted rich individuals, Chelle Takeiro being a main target as of now.

Powers: Alex is a master of everything relating to fire. Imagine the most powerful human fire mage in existence...now triple his power. Being a phoenix, Alex is completely composed of fire and so has an innate knack for manipulating and using it, he doesn't need spells or charms to do so, it is simply an innate ability. Through his mastery of fire and heat, he is able to generate raw electricity in the form of lightning as well as other advanced powers such as the ability to control molten materials and the ability to cause a person's blood to boil within them- this ability cannot, and will never, be used against actual characters within an RP. Though, it can occur to other NPCs.

PowerGrid:
Intelligence: 2
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Energy Projection: 6
Durability: 4
Fighting skills: 4

Character Image/Description: Click me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
NPC: Alexander Annavianna JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

NPC: Alexander Annavianna Empty Re: NPC: Alexander Annavianna

Post by Super Cutie April 3rd 2011, 3:46 pm

Cool villain.
Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NPC: Alexander Annavianna Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down