The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDevil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_voting_barDevil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDevil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_voting_barDevil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 Empty Re: Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name

Post by Chellizard March 27th 2011, 9:21 pm

She chuckled at him and took a step back, smiling slightly. "I really couldn't.. It's been so long.." She looked from his face to his wrist and back. Her own orbs, the ripe red boring into the bright scarlet orbs. She chewed her lip gently, fangs pricking the skin. The crimson lipstick was then a darker red from the tiny puncture she gave herself. She licked over the wound and it was healed instantly. She blinked and looked him dead in the eyes again, her line of vision having dropped in shame. "There's actually some weaponry in the trunk of the car we arrived in.. I forget exactly what Leopold keeps in there, but it's probably something to take down a tank or the likes. He likes to keep me safe," she stated, thinking of how his artificial blood would taste. She licked her lips and took a daring step toward him. "Okay.. I'm sure they're retreating by now.. but that just will not do. They do not fire at me and live.. You have to stop me, okay?" She gently took his hand with her her own, and caressed gently before barring her fangs. She bit down without hesitation, drinking nearly ravenously. She suckled at his flesh, draining the blood happily. It was such an odd taste! The usual coppery smell was something else. It smelled so.. pleasant. She inhaled and swallowed gulp after gulp. Her wings arched and stretched in response to the blood and she felt her heart beat strengthen. She was back on her feet. "Mmn.." she mumbled against his flesh, a mock purr passing her lips to press upon his skin. She was enjoying his taste a bit too much.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 Empty Re: Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name

Post by Sovereign March 28th 2011, 12:56 am

He found her reaction to be quite strange, given that he offered her his blood, even if it wasn't quite human. Still, he was committed to what he said, and as she glanced down in seeming shame, he resisted the urge to tell her not to worry and that he'd be fine. At that point, however, Nick heard her lovely voice tell him just what he really wanted to hear, and his scarlet eyes lit up with some fierce fire behind them. "Beautiful. I was going to knock them off the road with another Repulse wave, but if he has some decent arms there, I won't have to walk back," he said demurely, grinning at his employer before she compounded his orders. Nick found his eyes drawn to her full lips as they moved down and he nodded, already running interdiction plans when he felt her fangs bite down. The fingers on his right hand twitched reflexively as she drank, and he felt his blood leave him at a shocking pace.

By the time he heard a muffled 'Mmn', his other hand was shaking, and he was running out of expendable blood. "That's about as much as I can take, Chelle," he said calmly, slipping his arm away and covering it with his hand as his healing kicked in, and he shook off some minor disorientation, though it'd get worse since he was short a good amount of blood. Nick gave her a quick once over, noting that she looked healthier before he took off at a brisk walk, reaching the car quickly and opening the trunk with a burst of Repulse. What awaited him in the trunk was downright surprising. He grabbed the tube of the AT-4 CS rocket launcher, slinging it under his right arm and disengaging the primary and secondary safeties, looking around the trunk for anything else of immediate use. That want was immediately satisfied by an impressively fresh looking Heckler and Koch MP5 Kurz, a clip inside and the safety on. The guy must really be ready for anything, he thought, looking around the trunk space at various other armaments, including a fragmentation grenade that he put in his front pocket.

"I'll be right back, Queen Chelle," Nicholas said, turning around and going into a simple bow before he looked up and the wings behind him, furled and concentrating thrust, released twin blasts of magnetic force that sent him racing into the air, up to a height of three hundred meters and in a perfect position to see a green Alfa Romeo speeding away down a highway at a heading of 250 degrees. He raised the AT-4 and the closed wings behind him angled backwards, releasing another powerful impulse of energy that sent him streaking towards the roadway. In seconds, he was above the sports car, which was racing towards town. But not for long. He lanced out his free left hand, and a circular blast of Electromagnetic energy slammed into the left side of the Alfa, frying the onboard computers and causing to skid right and then flip, crashing into the rock wall a second later. Without hesitation, he turned as he swept past, pulling the trigger and watching the rocket pop out of the tube in time to slam into the wall above the car.

He hadn't gotten his aim dead on, and he knew it as he braked hard and banked right, wings flaring heavily on his growing left side to correct as he sped back again and dropped the smoking tube at the rapidly approaching wreckage, pulling up the Kurz as he cut all active energy to his wings and formed a quick cloud of Repulse particles beneath him as he passed by, losing altitude. The light tube slammed into the face of the first gangster as he hit the ground, floating on a cushion of EM and spinning around as he slid for a good ten feet. There was only one survivor, and Nick raised the Kurz, switching the safety off and raking the man's legs with bullets before he dropped the weapon and flared his weakening wings, flying slowly back to the villa. When he arrived, only a few minutes later, he was actually glad to feel terra firma as he cruised in for a gentle landing on the earth. "One survivor, for now. I assumed he'd be more good to you alive than dead," he explained, swaying slightly as lack of energy and drained blood began to take their toll.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 Sovereign
Sovereign

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 65
Job : This and that, mostly something Karate related
Humor : I haven't a clue what that is. Sounds like a fugus
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 28th 2011, 1:31 pm

She was always told by her vampiric friends that your soulmate, or at least someone you knew you could be around, would taste sweeter than sugar. She grimaced at the thought and looked at Nick. He was so young, and she was at least.. a trillion times his age, well, not exactly. That was a bit of an exaggeration. She was, though, very old in comparison to his young, artificial vampire body. Even without the actual ages put into play, she was a mere twenty-three years, and he seventeen. She snapped out of it and followed Nick to the parked car that they had started their adventure in. She smiled to him once he opened the trunk and looked as if Christmas was coming early for a certain boy. She laughed aloud and shook her head. "Be careful," she stated, watching as he moved off from herself and the open trunk. He did state he'd be right back. She wanted to watch from a closer distance, but to be honest, she was still a bit tired. She sighed and leaned against the car, slipping her hand to remove the tie from her shoulder. The wound had clotted up and was already starting the healing process. She could almost feel the white blood cells packing against one another, forming the clot.

She looked up from her shoulder, lashes kissing her cheeks with a slow blink while Nick fired the AT-4 CS toward the getaway car. She could just barely see, but it made her smile when the car nearly exploded. There was a single survivor. She could just feel it in her bones. She smiled and looked with a hand saluting over her brow so she could block the dipping sun. She made out Nick pulling the Kurz out and blowing the last survivors legs out from underneath of him. This made Chelle smile. The man deserved pain. She rose a brow once Nick didn't finish him off. He left him there, with the rubble. She blinked and watched as Nick came back, landing safe and soundly. She looked him in the eyes and rose a brow, her hand falling back down to her side. "Interesting show, haha!" She had complimented his dexterity in handling the AT-4. "He won't be alive for long," she snarled, her whole mood changing.

Those bastards thought they could come to her private property and just open fire at her? She thought not! Her wings opened and spread gently. The left was a bit stiff at first, but with a ruffle of her feathers she lifted herself from Terra. "You can follow if you'd like," she said, smiling down to Nick. Her wings shifted and pumped, pulling her off toward the wreckage. She was already playing it in her head. Ask what their motif was, and if it was just to end her career, like all the others had planned, she was going to end him quickly. She was there in no less than a few moments. Her feet touched down, the stiletto's she wore completely ruined from the landing she and Nick had earlier. She cleared her throat and bent down slightly, her form squatting. She rubbed one of her hands over her knees, her head tilting to the side while she examined the man with several bullets in each leg. "Nng.. uh! Pah! Kill me, you bitch!" the man spat at Chelle, her hand rising in perfect instinct to protect her face. She wiped the saliva off on the man's wounded leg, collecting a bit of blood in the same motion.

"You think it's that easy? Your life could be valuable to me.. So, tell me, sweet heart.. what drove you to shoot me?" Her lips were etched into a saucy smile, her eyes slightly narrowed. Despite her hair a dirty mess, and her clothes resembling a pig having rolled in the mud all day, she looked divine. She cleared her throat again and let her tongue click the roof of her mouth while the man struggled to breathe. He was suffering from massive blood loss. Nick had done him good. The man also had a large chunk of metal from the car lodged in his upper right quadrant. His lung was probably pierced, considering the impact being anterior. The man looked at her with pain in his eyes. He had been hired.. but by whom? Maybe it was something else. "Come now.. spit it out," she said, a bit impatient at this moment.

The man turned his head gently, letting his eyes sag closed. He had a dirty mop of hair, strong jaw, stubble face. His mouth was a deep scowl across his face. She noticed his lips twitch, and then came what she wanted to hear. "News is you're one rich woman... me and my gang wanted some of your fortune.. we decided if you were dead, it would be easier to get to.." He was lying. She snarled and reached a clawed hand forward, wrapping it around of his neck. She pushed his chin up with her thumb, glaring at him with her wings flaring around of her form. "Speak the fucking truth, or you die slower and more painful that you are now.. I'll make sure of that," she barked, her voice a threatening volume. She felt him tremble, and his coal-like eyes couldn't look into her red ones. She chuckled and moved her hand to brush hair from his eyes. He looked up at her, but shied back away. "Boss wants you dead... He say's you're going to do something bad.."

She believed him this time, her head nodding. "And his name?" She asked this sweetly, her nails moving along his neck, stroking his jugular. "Annavianna," he said, his eyes closing with a sigh passing his lips. "Thank you. Your death is worth something, and will be a sign on the front cover of the Gazette tomorrow," she purred and bowed her face to his neck, biting down. She drained this victim of every ounce of blood left. It was warm, thick, and nearly scarce. She finished him off, leaving him dead. He had lost enough blood to mark that as his reason for death. Chelle stood up and sighed, placing her hands on her hips. It looked like she was going to have to send out some of her Thrones members to end this guy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Devil's Advocate... or some similarly witty sounding name  - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign March 28th 2011, 5:23 pm

"That, Chelle, was the idea," Nick replied with stark, almost totally military efficiency. In his Pysch class, they called his current behavior modeling, based off his military father's attitude when on base, especially since he'd experienced it quite a lot as a young boy waiting for his dad to bring the latest version of the F-18 Hornet down, or whatever new plane he was flight testing. This, however, only made him more uneasy on his feet, particularly as she lifted into the air on apparently renewed wings. "I'm coming too," he said, allowing his energy wings to dissipate and lose shape, the majority of the energy required to sustain them going back into his body before he formed a simple pair of trapezoidal pseudowings behind his back and kicked off with a steady but weak stream of EM. I'm not going to be able to keep up with her very well using my old wings, so I'll have to use these and glide. And glide he did, as he lifted into the air and floated towards the wrecked car behind her.

He didn't have to bother cutting power to descend, as he was essentially moving along a stalled ballistic path, moving lower and lower until he landed at a brisk walk behind his future employer, the grenade he'd slipped into his front pocket quickly retrieved along with the Five-Seven, which he took the liberty of pointing at the man's head. A double tap to the head would take less than a second and a half, and at this range, would more than scramble some cerebral eggs. Nick's job here was simply to make sure they weren't interrupted, that his boss wasn't hurt, and finally, to commit this information to memory in case it was needed later. He watched in silence as she interrogated the man, keeping his face impassive and his finger on the medium weight trigger of the handgun, which remained trained on the man's face at all times. At least until she bent down and drained him, at which Nick patiently waited until she finished drinking and stepped back.

He pulled the trigger twice, putting a bullet through the skull slightly above the right eye and once through the heart. "Insurance," he explained, pulling the pin on the grenade as shells clanked against the street and he tossed it at the almost totally destroyed car. "Nemo me impune laccesit", Nick said, quoting the motto from Edgar Allan Poe's 'A Cask of Amontillado'. "Nobody attacks me with impunity." What he'd done was quite simple. Putting two bullets through the man was an execution, or so it would seem until they noticed the lack of blood in the man's body. Though it could also appear as if they interrogated him, shot him, and then drank the blood. It was a chilling message, however. The grenade exploded under the gas tank, finishing off the vehicle in a tenuous fireball a dozen yards away. That much was destroying evidence.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 2nd 2011, 1:41 pm

Chelle stood herself up and stepped back while Nicholas finished the man off completely. The brutal shots to his head and chest making this scene look believable. She had licked the wound on the man's neck, having it heal to a simple scratch. She licked her lips and looked up at Nick, her wings stretching to their full length again. She chuckled and looked down at the man she had interrogated. "Seems we have a mission for you after all, King of Thrones," she smirked, looking him over. She turned and started walking. She was too lazy to fly.. She was considering a shadow hop from here to the umbrella's shadow being cast right outside the pool. She'd have to jump two times between that. She was looking for closer shadows. "Well, you'll be King if you can actually complete the mission I have at hand for you.. we'll discuss a plan once I get a shower.. I feel disgusting." She reached a hand back, hoping for Nick to accept it. She was going to shadow jump them from here to the house by way of two separate shadows cast by trees across the large lawn.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign April 4th 2011, 3:29 am

"That's quite a title for someone who happened to be applying for a job, Chelle," Nick said demurely, an innocent smile sneaking onto his face as she looked him over and then started walking. That she was walking surprised him, and even though the pain from his hairline fractures made him wince, he took off at a jog until he caught up with her, hiding a grimace behind a quick smile. "I see. Would such a plan have to do with killing Signore Annavianna?" he asked, feeling rather smart that he committed the name to memory, and that it seemed to be pertinent information. His bright scarlet eyes glanced down to the hand she stretched back, looking warily at it for a second, two trains of thought running through his head at the same time.

He wondered if she perhaps wanted even more blood, but crossed it out of his mind as so unlikely as to be idiotic to entertain the notion of it. The second was that perhaps she did like him, in some way, and this was a way of showing it. That too, he crossed out. Fortunately, seeing no other possibility or real option there, he took her hand gingerly, hoping he wasn't wrong. "I would like very much to assist with coming up with a plan, after all, my father and I used to talk about airplanes, and how my granddad fought in the second World War, and then we'd always get to the tactics of battles. I might be of use, I hope, then."

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 4th 2011, 6:06 pm

Chelle grasped Nicholas' hand and clasped tightly while her form turned and curled around of his own. Her wings wrapped around of his form. She looked over toward the shadow and then stepped back into a shadow, pulling Nick with her. They appeared in the first shadow cast by a large White Oak. She smiled at him and let her grip loosen for a moment. "Hehe.. The plan is actually to defeat Alexander Annavianna. I would actually like to plan for him to be dead, really.. But it'll be hard to do so.. so I'll have to settle for his ego to be bruised.." She let her words settled into Nick's mind before stepping into the other shadow she had in mind; the one closer to the house, yet still in the yard. She went ahead with the final shadow step and they were settled, slightly hunched, beneath a beach umbrella. She smiled and let him go, taking a step back. "So.. let's get ourselves cleaned up, and then we can discuss some business over a bit of food?" She gave him a cute look and stepped away, walking toward the house, her hands already untying her corset. She was definitely ready for a bath. She headed upstairs to the third room down the hallway at the top of the stairs. It had an attached bath, and gave a great view from the balcony. She went ahead and treated herself to a well deserved shower.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign April 5th 2011, 2:38 am

Nick broke down his energy wings into their component particles as she turned and engulfed him in her wings, the cerulean bits of electromagnetic energy sticking to the surface of his skin and being absorbed as he felt himself pulled through the shadow with her. "Impressive indeed," he noted, before she spoke and he went quiet to listen. "So aim for his head at the best, and at least manage to make him feel bad? I think that's doable," he said, a natural confidence coming over him as he smiled at his future boss before they again shadow stepped and he blinked to get used to the feeling.

"That... sounds good. I don't have any clothes on me, though," he admitted, glancing down at his ruined shoes and muddy, torn up suit pants. Not at all what he'd intended to look like on the way back, but at least he wasn't dead, and Chelle seemed perfectly fine. If only his knees shared the same politeness, he'd have been happy. Nick simply followed her in, slipping a small paperback novel from his pocket and sitting down against the wall in the hallway, not particularly caring much as he turned the pages.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 6th 2011, 10:04 pm

Chelle tilted her head back and just closed her eyes. She was sitting in the shower, legs pulling up, knees pressed firmly to her chest. She felt the water pelt her face, though it was a gentle caress rather than a fierce beating. She opened her eyes and blinked up at the shower head, the wound in her left shoulder stinging with pain mixed with pleasure. She snarled lightly and reached for shampoo. She lathered up, rinsed, conditioned. While the conditioner settled, she lathered up with white tea and jasmine scented body soap. She rinsed off, her form anchoring up to her feet slowly. She winced from the pain in her shoulder, a shudder running through her whole entity. She rinsed off completely and cut the shower off. Reaching out blindly, she snatched a towel and wrapped herself tightly. She moved her hand up to the mirror and swiped away the foggy precipitation. She blinked and looked at herself, taking note of the scar she covered with foundation. She turned and let her head turn to take note of the multiple gunshot scars on her back. She sighed and slipped another towel around of her hair, wringing it out.

Chelle stepped out of the attached bathroom and found herself something to wear. After tugging on her final item of clothing, a pair of knee cut off knickers, she stepped out of the room with her hair clipped up in a messy bun. She licked over her lips and looked down at Nick, taking in his stoic form. Dirty clothes, worn out muscles and bones, and he was just lazing with a book. She sighed and looked down at him, hands upon her hips. "Get up. Now." This was an order, not a request. She waved her hand to indicate him to stand slowly, though. She knew his knees were in shock. "There was plenty of men's clothes around of this villa. Let me take you to a room you can stay in, and you can tidy yourself up there," she offered, smiling lightly. Her shirt, even a dark purple, could not hide the fact that her shoulder was still under some serious trauma.

She turned and walked back toward her room down the hall, though took to the door across from her own room. It was a posh looking suite with a four poster bed, attached bathroom, and walk-in closet. She chuckled and turned around, once she stood in the middle of the room, and faced Nick. "The closet has plenty of things for you to rummage through. Pajamas to five thousand dollar suits. Please, make yourself comfortable. I'll head downstairs and have something edible prepared." She gave him a gentle bow and took off, closing the door behind of herself. Once outside of the room, she stepped down the flight of stairs and toward the kitchen. She called for a hand, and had a maid follow her to a bathroom. She was then seated and her shoulder was treated to with gentle care.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign April 6th 2011, 10:39 pm

Nick finished flipping the next to last chapter of his novel to it's third page just as the door Chelle had gone into opened without warning next to him, and his vermilion eyes flickered up to her own with an innocent smile hinted at upon his countenance. She looked unhappy, or at least moderately disappointed, yet he accepted it with his smile, because there were far worse things to do when tired, dirty, and injured than stopping down in a hallway with a good book. Still, her voice made it appear that she wasn't asking, but issuing an imperative, and so he slowly, carefully rose to his feet, feeling his knees complain loudly but writing it off as muscle pain. It wasn't likely to still be hairline fractures, since the nanomachines in his body were no doubt knitting bone back together. Muscle, however, they couldn't do much about the buildup of lactic acid as a replacement for proper oxygen, and so that was a much likelier explanation.

"As you command, Miss Chelle," he said, reverting to the more proper tone he had used earlier in addressing her. It was a reflexive mannerism he inadvertently used when in the presence of those he considered to be his superior, unless they were of the same age and class, in which case, he would be much more casual. Regardless, he simply nodded as she spoke, adopting a slightly detached demeanor as he followed her down the hall and to the door across from hers. The order had, naturally, countered his more familiar attitude, and he listened in silence as she turned to face him inside the obviously well done bedroom and explained what was in there.

"Thank you, Miss Chelle, I'll be down after a quick shower then," Nick replied, returning her bow with a fluid example of his own and he waited until she left, hearing the door click closed. His jacket was effectively a write off, he noted, undoing the buttons with one hand as he entered the adjoining bathroom and dropping it in the empty hamper. And as he undressed, he found that only his underwear really survived the day, which was undoubtedly a shame, considering that it was all quite dear to him. Still, he didn't dwell on this as he stepped into the shower and put on the cold water at full blast, washing away the day's annoyances with a wholly theraputic experience before he came out and wrapped a towel loosely around himself.

Nick's hair still dripped cool water as he browsed, finding much of it not quite appropriate for dinner, but he settled on a simple pair of gray slacks and a sedate white shirt, tossing a matching gray sweater on after it and finding some slippers that fit before he exited the room. He was refreshed, calm, and as he stepped downstairs, innately hungry. It made sense, he supposed, given that his body needed constant amounts of energy or it'd start wasting away again, but he didn't particularly think there would be blood just floating around the place.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 6th 2011, 11:12 pm

Chelle growled and moved a clawed hand to grip at the maid's own digits while they tightened the bandage around of her shoulder. "Fucking ease off.. damn.." She drew a sharp breath through tightly gritted teeth and closed her eyes, releasing her grip. She relaxed her previously stitched brows and let Nick's respective attitude replay in her mind. She had so much to learn about his artificial vampiric self. She decided it would be best to gorge on a real meal before treating to desert; fresh blood. "Apologies, madam.. You are all patched up," muttered Anna, one of the female staff members. "Good, darling.. your hand isn't crushed, is it?" Anna shook her head firmly no, then answered with, "Of course not; mayhaps a tiny bruise.. nothing time will heal." Chelle nodded and stood up from her seated position on the toilet lid.

She waltzed from the bathroom and into the kitchen. "Prepare a three course meal. A greek salad, the main course being a scrumptious six ounce sirloin, and then the usual desert... Have Gabriel and Bethany be our final course, Gregory." She spoke with a coyness lacing her lips. "Yes madam," Gregory stately in his thicker Italian accent. Chelle smiled and patted his cheek before stepping out of the kitchen and into the hallway leading to the stairs. She looked up and found Nick descending. "Ah, good to see you've freshened up.. Dinner shall be prepared shortly," she said, smiling widely. She stepped down the hall and through an archway. It lead them into a room with lush reds and golds. Luxury furniture was perched in an odd arrangement. It gave the room life. She walked and sat herself down in a chair, pulling her legs up, her bare feet pressing into the seat of the chair.

"So.. what are your plans for taking out Annavianna? Enlighten me."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign April 8th 2011, 1:29 pm

As his slippers tapped against the stairs on the way down, Nick faintly heard bits and pieces of a conversation, though it sounded more like his host was ordering food at a five star restaurant than anything else. Who the hell are Bethany and Gabriel? he asked, though his didn't exactly need to think all too hard about what they would be used for. His smile as she addressed him grew slightly, though he couldn't totally repress the feelings of anticipation and revulsion at it that constantly reared their heads whenever he was about to act like what he was. "That sounds good. I haven't had a decent meal since last night," he answered, stepping off the last two stairs and following sedately behind her.

The room that they entered from the hallway was certainly impressive, and he again wondered just how far the resources of Thrones could go. It was both a pragmatic employment based question and one as a self analysis of if he'd actually grow to like it. He wanted security, and if the money was indeed good, then he would be content with the first part. The second, however, seemed tenuous, though he had to admit that there could be another reason he would accept the job if it was offered. Nick remained standing as she sat down and curled into the chair, deciding to walk and talk instead. "It'd depend heavily on where exactly he is. Considering he has the reach to attack you here, on your property, I'd assume he's no mere mobster. That means he has to have some big connections, and that implies international crime. If we can find where he lives, a blueprint of the place, and aerial reconnaissance, then we could either find a way to break in and kill him, or force him out with brute force. Personally, I'd love to drop a cruise missile onto his head, but that's unlikely to be an option without clearance in the area." He spoke deliberately slow, vermilion eyes flickering back to her at the end of every sentence to see if she had any disagreements or comments on his words.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 9th 2011, 12:41 pm

Chelle smiled and let herself lean back into the chair after leading Nick into the sitting room. She watched as he chose to stand, rather than place himself down upon one of the lounge chairs or couches. She listened to every single word before she piped in. "Well.. you see, myself and Signore Annavianna go way back, really," she began, trying to think of how to word her relation to the man. Her great aunt, Sky Shadow, had actually been married to Alexander Annavianna.. so she had shared parties and events with him, and her family. "Despite the divorce, Annavianna's family is technically still quite close with my own.. He was my great uncle at one point." She chuckled and shrugged lightly, letting her eyes close for a moment. She sighed and then looked back toward those crimson iris' of the young artificial vampire. "And.. also excluding the fact that he was family, and that I did care about him, he needs to die. He wants me dead so he can get his hands on Sky's fortune. She's left it to me, of course; I am her favorite niece." She laughed again, thinking to the mention of dropping a missile on him. "That would be too easy.. I want you to make this an assassination type of deal.. if he's going to die, he needs to die with some form of honor on his head.." She let her legs slide across the seat, feet touching to the floor before she stood and walked over to a record player. She tipped the needle to rest between two of the grooves and a beautiful sound growled into the atmosphere. She turned down the volume a bit and stepped over to Nicholas. "Hmn.. so; I want him to die slowly.. I want him to feel pain before he takes his last breath," she said while moving into Nicholas' comfort zone. She was testing him to see if he would ask her to dance..

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign April 9th 2011, 7:09 pm

Nick tried to keep his face impassive, but that wasn't that easy when she explained that Annavianna was in fact ex family, and her great uncle. He wasn't totally comfortable with the idea of taking out someone she once called "Uncle" and it showed a little before he suppressed it to reply. "Well, family or not, I think he lost the right to be considered that when he sent people to try and kill you. If I do get a chance to kill him, I'll put a bullet through his heart." he answered, right before she laughed and a slight smile came to his lips at the sound. "Besides, I'd like to get paid, and I can't get any form of payment from a corpse, and I'd rather not be poor and all that, so I have a personal stake in the situation," Nick added, deciding to edit out the mental addition of the fact he liked the woman. She had a certain air about her that seemed to draw him in-- he couldn't place exactly if it was how she spoke, the personality behind the words, or, much to his chagrin, her looks.

He chuckled softly as she said it'd be too easy to drop a missile on the man's house. Not to mention I'd have a minor problem sourcing the plane, fuel, and a decent sized cruise missile. And then there's the fact that most governments didn't really like military aircraft destroying private property and disappearing without a trace, he thought bemusedly as she walked over to the record player and some classical music came on as she invaded his bubble. Not that he minded, though for a second he again wondered what her purpose there was. Fortunately, he figured it out as she spoke and the song picked up pace. "Then I think I'll have to break a few things," he added darkly and stepped forwards. His right hand went to her waist as the left raised to the side. Silently, he thanked his parents, well, mostly his mother for making him learn the anachronistic ballroom dancing for a prom he was never going to see. Not to mention that they didn't even do that kind of dance at his school, and so he was plain miserable with it when it happened.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 9th 2011, 8:17 pm

She found his choice of words very impressive. It touched her heart, really. Just the sheer fact that he would do it because of how they had attacked her; he was making it personal. It was going to give them a whole lot more to talk about. She smiled and let herself curl into his grip, her hand rising and sliding into his own. Her other moved upon his shoulder, grip tightening for a moment before she moved with him. Her hair, a mess of damp curls, bounced around of her face as they moved in the simple one-two-three pattern. The time meter for this certain piece of music was beautiful; a simple three/four. All you had to know was how to move in a box, the simplest waltz, and you could dance to this song for hours. "Yes," she breathed, answering his comment on breaking a few things. That sent chills down her back. Despite being a renegade, she got a thrill out of death and pain. Murder had been one of her hobbies a while back; even if she was killing a hero or a villain. She looked up to the crimson orbs etched into Nicholas' beautiful face. She was attracted to this young man in more than one way. His intelligence was probably her favorite thing about him, along with his artificial vampiric traits. She hummed gently before speaking up again. "So, when you're on this mission, you'll be accompanied by other members of Thrones. This will be your initial test to prove yourself. It will give you a chance to become King."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign April 9th 2011, 9:58 pm

"Excellent," he replied, a coy smile slipping onto his face as they danced, seeming to do so quite effortlessly, though he was really having to try to avoid screwing up. Still, when she looked into his eyes, he didn't look away as he normally would, entranced and drawn in by the ones that stared right back. He laughed softly, shaking his head at the moment. He was pulled back to earth by the sound of her voice again, and his face turned a little more serious as she spoke. Nick blinked, having heard the offer of the title earlier but not really paying much attention. "Others, huh? Does that allow me to present a plan, then?" he asked, looking towards the record player as the song ended. "Wait.. King? That's quite a promotion."

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top