The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_vote_lcapThe Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_voting_barThe Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_vote_lcapThe Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_voting_barThe Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death Empty The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death

Post by Dr Everyone March 12th 2011, 11:15 pm

((OOC; I combined the two quests because of space and stuff, and because the main way to Antarctica is through Argentina, and the two relics are very related, Life and Death. Of course in this case your character may go after two relics and all that. Go and get 'em))

The Golden Fleece. The fleece blanket of the legendary Golden Ram. The Golden Ram was invincible, as it always healed it's wounds before death. It was definitely highly sought out. Many an adventurer went after the ram to obtain it's gold fleece, hoping for riches and healing of unlimited strength. When Hercules killed it, by shaving it's Fleece, the Golden Fleece became the only one in the world. It has been heavily guarded since then. Some say it's the reason that despite heavy deforestation, the Amazon rainforest stays and grows strong, and is teeming with life (which some say is full of deadly creatures because the fleece makes it harder to kill them). Dr.Everyone narrowed the location and told the whole of the super community. Super humans want it so they will never age, never die, and never eel Pain again.

Death's Sickle. The Angel of Death comes from the beginning of time. When the continents were one, man first walked. Or, the beginnings of the experiment of man. Then, he killed by himself, as the population was small. But that allowed the primitive man to rebel. They fought strongly, and managed to knock Death's sickle out of his hand. The leader thrust it into the ground and said "BEGONE FROM THIS LAND, DEATH!!"

Then the continents cracked, and all of the experiments of man were killed. The continents rearranged their position over time, Death upgraded to a scythe, it's long stick allowing better grip, and the sickle remained in Antarctica, in the very center. Death cannot venture to reclaim it because it's power banishes him from the land, and normal humans cannot survive the temperatures long enough. But super humans can do this, and so Dr.Everyone broadcasted it's location to the world. All super humans want it, but for quite different reasons. Villains want it so they can control small armies of the dead to do their dirty work, while heroes want it to keep it out of harmful hands.

The Quest For The Relic The Golden Fleece And Death's Sickle has begun!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death Empty Re: The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death

Post by Dr Everyone March 12th 2011, 11:27 pm

I trust you to RP the NPC's you fight fairly. There will probably be A COUPLE of one hit KO's, but not everything will be that easy. Some will be a real fight, and some will take teamwork. You dont all have to work together and you are even encourage (especially if all villain, villain and heroes, or mix of villain, renegade, and hero) to fight each other in small battles. The last boss before you get the relic should be harder than all others.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death Empty Re: The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death

Post by Arcana March 14th 2011, 10:35 pm

The amazon had a strange dampness about it. Rain pouring its way through the dense canopy. Strange creatures slinked through the dense brush. Calls and cries of creature peircing the din of falling rain. This was where it was to be. The fabled golden fleece. Though it wasn't truely her goal. It was a fitting start. Elena had to prioritize her goals , and the fleece was one thing she had to get. With her knowledge as a witch she knew the sickle and fleece were two items one of no magical knowledge had no right to touch. The rain was cold and air strange and muggy. Yet her body was undaunted by it. An upside to being recently resurrected. Being unable to feel something so simple like the cold. It greived her yet she did enjoy the enhanced sense of taste.

Strangely she decided to wear her usual apparel on this trip. A soft red sweater,sleeves that fell well past her fingertips. Tight denim jeans that were ripped by her personally. Flaring auburn hair tied in a ponytail,rested over her shoulder. Green murky eyes that darted around the dense wet forest. Skin pale and white almost like that of the dead.

This was a short side trip from finding her son. Sean Collin. Her precious son that she hadn't seen since her untimely murder. In her own house to add the irony of it. One of the most powerful witches killed by a man and his simple gun. It was truely sad. Still she had to move on. Till she found what she searched for. Now though it was the fleece,the sickle, and then her son. With barely a thought the tattoo on her her right middle finger glowed a light blue. As an etheral barrier covered her body like a membrane. Ready to take almost any damage. Ready for anything. In the wild amazon rainforest. Nothing seemed impossible.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 15th 2011, 1:06 am

Lance walked through the ancient Amazons as old as time and probably full of life and mystery even at the times of the Great reptiles known as dinosaurs walked the earth. Lance stopped and thought about that wondering what kind of life really did live in these old grounds and what would he find now that he was here. The older teen continued walking one hand on the haversack on his shoulder the other clutching a walking stick. Lance wore breezy clothes such as a white tank top shirt and a light filtered jacket used to keep insects off by hanging a clip on Off button on his belt. He wore breezy shorts not having to worry about disease or snake bites since his body would automatically heal those wounds. the one thing he and his other half shared.

Lance wore a black cowboy hat to keep the sun off his eyes and also to stop sweat or water from getting into his eyes. Under the hat he wore a white bandanna to double sure no sweat reached his eyes for the Amazons were really humid and musty. A large knife was strapped to his left leg and used for slicing away thick foliage, even though he could turn into Crimson he had no desire to let that beast loose in this places since he would destroy far too much. His eyes roamed the lands s he continued on his self journey the only thing he had from the Tough Guys was a communicator in his ear which surprisingly worked even now but it was off and would stay that way until he finished what he wanted to do here.

Lance stopped as he came across a great river that stretched to the other side a good five miles in which Lance had no interest in wading for flesh eating fish lived in Amazonian waters and Lance didn't want to be the next meal. He tapped his Snake skin boots on the flat rock and thought before he spotted a old tree bent over and nearly fallen. Thanking lade Luck he walked over and taking the large blade brought it down hard and was rewarded when the blade sunk a good quarter way into the soft wood. A few more whacks and Lance had a Raft. He lifted it onto his back after sheathing the knife and walked to the lake and set it down a little upstream. Sitting down he cut off twigs and branches and thinking about it made a crude paddle out of one of the branches.

Lance set the raft into the water and placing the paddle down pushed off letting the current take him forward, Swift deft strokes soon had him across and walking again leaving behind the raft and the paddle neatly laid on shore and visible in case anyone else out here needed a way across, lance had no problem helping people even though he asked himself who would be here but it was a gift from Luck and he passed it on like it demanded. The young explorer tested the ground with his walking stick making sure not to slip into quick sand or a Bog when he stopped and heard something. He turned looking back and stared at a large black Panther that was crouched it's yellow savage eyes staring at Lance and like that lance's own eyes turned the same savage yellow though lance fought to keep from changing. Animal stared at Animal as the two acknowledge each others prowess and as quickly as it came the Panther was gone and Lance was once again in control.

Lance moved through the forest with no apparent destination though something inside him, Crimson probably kept him on a invisible track as if the Animal inside him was acting to this place. Lance stopped and thought about it, Humans had never been able to find it but the animals thrived here and sad as it was for Lance to think it Crimson was a Animal and one who could easily survive here and most of all had enhanced senses and one of those must be what Animals use. Lance removed his clothes and under his pants were the large shorts tightened on with a belt for when he changed into Crimson.

Lance activated the change and in no time it happened. Lance felt the mind going back as the animal came forward pushing lance aside as Crimson took over. The small body of Lance was soon tinged in Crimson red and was growing as the bones underneath grew and grew pushing out and powerful muscle appeared like basketballs under the skin. Soon the Giant was complete and the Animal was out. Normally Crimson would have charged forward but something here held away the berserk rage to maim and slaughter instead Animal survival took over and with one leap landed in a nearby tree and like a Gorilla does he shifted his weight so it wouldn't snap under him. Crimson could sense something here and yet it was not here. Crimson could not understand but it seemed to be in two places at once and the Animal mind didn't know how one thing could be two.

Crimson jumped forward grabbing a hold of a branch he used his momentum to swing himself forward and soon he was off flying through the trees his Animal instincts burning inside him as he acted like what he was and lived in a place that was for him. Lance deep inside was surprised by Crimsons behavior and promised himself to talk to pain about making a base or a home for Crimson out here where he seemed calmer and less destructive. Crimson felt the exertion of the Animal as his sharpened senses picked up more and he landed with a thud. His feet shuffled eager to be on the move but he was pulled towards a destination. Ahead of him was a large tree and easiest the biggest and thickest tree of them all.

Crimson moved down and like a massive red Panther stalked his way forward, his hands lightly touched the ground and his feet were bent under him and like a lithe panther which was completely odd for Crimson moved silently his nose sniffing the air as he listened. Soon the Giant was at the base and looking up he could see what Lance or any other human never would have. The tree smelled of Power but it was faint and needed a real predators nose to discover it. Crimson slid his powerful hands up the trunk and hugged the tree, His eyes burned as he spun around letting out a challenging roar. No one he decided would harm this tree that kept this beautiful place alive. If they tried they would meet a very very angry Crimson.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 March 15th 2011, 5:44 pm

Sweet Tooth slithered his way through the amazon jungle in the form of a serpent, he had split time and time again, to spread himself over a huge amount of land so that he wouldn't miss anything. whether he was an animal of the ground or a bird of the sky, he would find the fleece, cuz lets face it, not feeling pain would defenitly benefit him. If only he could get a piece of the fleece he would be content, he could combine it with a new prototype for his formula of perfection, a candyman that could regenerate and not feel pain, the idea was fascinating, he was far more interested in having the fleece than the sickle of death, for he was already out of death's grasp. But it was time to keep moving.

A loud roar instantly caught the attention of Sweet Tooth, the roar of a beast so exotic, he had heard nothing of it before. He slowly morphed into a humanoid form and solidifed his fingers, he held his hand high above his head and snapped, snapping resonated all throughout the forest from different Sweet Tooths recieving the call. They would all move towards him, and combine into the humanoid form, in no time at all, they were going to find this creature, see if it had the fleece, if not, "DEAL" with it, if it did, defenitly "DEAL" with it and take the fleece, things were looking good.
someguy626
someguy626

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 19th 2011, 8:55 pm

(I'm joining this now.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 22nd 2011, 2:10 pm

Crimson looked around for the challengers but none were coming, The massive giant turned towards the tree and reached out with both hands laying it on the sacred tree of life that made the entire Amazon jungle what it was. His eyes teared up as he felt the beauty and safety this tree gave off and with a golden glow the tree began to pulse and light. Golden rays floated off the tree as light touched the great creature and inside his mind he heard whispers of a world that was unlike this, one of complete jungles where he could forever be free and live as he was meant to live. Lance inside felt the hope stir inside the great beast and knowing what he gave up he agreed. The pulsing light reached deep into the great Behemoth who looked into the world and saw what he was gaining and how happy it would make him, Lance could not deny his true self anymore and knew this world would never be for him and he would always be a Animal even in his human form. Lance drifted into Crimsons mind with the help from the magic Fleece he spoke encouraging words to Crimson about how he was ok with what they were giving up because it had never been for them, this was what they were born for a new world far from this one. Though Lance knew crimson didn't understand what he said the message was there, Lance and Crimson would go together for only together were they whole and neither could exist without the other nor wanted too. Lance drifted back into Crimsons Mind knowing what he gave up but he would be one with the Animal forever and they would live like they were meant to in the free worlds of there new home. Man and Animal as one and they would be happy for both would be happy, Lance knew Crimson was scared in this world and needed no deserved a better one and this world they were being offered was one they had to take for Lance would die then be separate from what he was and he would never see his Oldest friend in chains or a cell. No Lance would go with Crimson and they would finally be free.

Crimson reached out touching the tree as the light wrapped around him pulling him into the tree itself and in a blink he was gone and another he was standing in the midst of a jungle on a far different plane. The world was one big jungle and Lance drifted off to eternal slumber while Crimson roared to the heavens above with three great suns and a warm light that touched the Animal and his heart soared for he knew he was finally home. The great giant turned and taking the Golden fleece hanging from the branch he wrapped it around his waist like a Loin cloth and roaring once more to the world to let every beast know a new comer had joined there world he ran and ran the great beast ran from his past, ran from Tough guys, Ran from cities and his old life where he had nothing left as a monster while here he was the strongest and most powerful. King of the Jungle planet and inside Lance awoke just a little and feeling the pride for his friend he named the planet Crimson.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2012, 3:45 pm

Trashed.

-My DeviantArt-
The Quest For The Fleece and For The Sickle of Death JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top