The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Vs. Galaxy  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Vs. Galaxy  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Vs. Galaxy  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Vs. Galaxy  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Vs. Galaxy  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Vs. Galaxy  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Vs. Galaxy  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Vs. Galaxy  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Vs. Galaxy  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Vs. Galaxy  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Vs. Galaxy  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Vs. Galaxy  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Vs. Galaxy  I_vote_lcapVs. Galaxy  I_voting_barVs. Galaxy  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Vs. Galaxy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vs. Galaxy  Empty Vs. Galaxy

Post by ghost February 27th 2011, 9:43 pm

The open plain was getting old. Todd looked around, nothing but grass and hills for miles. This was the perfect place to fight. He had came here a few weeks earlier to make sure that it would be safe to battle and he made the right choice. There wasn't a building for miles. The sky was clear and the sun was out. "A perfect day..." , Todd thought as he removed his coat.

He stood there wearing a black tight suit, which had a blue ring on the chest. Luckily it allowed his skin to breath because it was about 70 degrees out. There was a slight breeze that blew across the plain, it gave it a mystic felling, like the calm before the storm. Todd stood there and started circling his arms, trying to warm up to the best of his abilities before he had to exert himself.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 447
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Vs. Galaxy  Empty Re: Vs. Galaxy

Post by Arcana February 27th 2011, 10:20 pm

It was a sunny and warm day.A combination he did not like one bit.There wasn't a major source of water around.Though he knew he could just pull the water he needed from the grass.If he really wanted to.Today he was wearing tight black jeans with the knees ripped and torn.His signature oversized tattered jacket.The caps of two water bottles sticking out of the pockets.Black ragged fingerless gloves on his hands.Black hair with blonde highlights swept to the side covering his left eye.Which was a bluish green,almost grey.He was heading for the great New york City to find some information.Then he noticed someone.A man dressed in some strange kinda suit.Was he some kinda superhero or something like that.Whatever he could do Sean didn't know ,but hopefully he wouldn't have to find out."What are you doing out here?In a place like this?"He called to the man.Cautious,incase the man did something unwanted.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost February 27th 2011, 11:01 pm

"I was waiting for you." Todd said as he placed his hands to his side. Was this actually him? Was this the guy he was waiting for? He looked more like a thug then anything els. But Todd knew that everyone should have a chance to Join him and learn about the abilities that were given to them.
"would you like to join me, I mean... The Good guys?" he said as he finished absorbing the cosmic energy from the sky. Now he was at full strength, even if he said that he would like to join, Todd would still have to test him. Just to see what he's got.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 27th 2011, 11:13 pm

"the good guys?Sure I might want to join with you.Just depends on what you can do"He answered flatly.Pulling the two 32 ounce bottle of water from his over sized jacket.Twisting the cap off as the water inside of the bottles shot out.Forming two thin rings of water orbiting his body.He looked over the man with interest.He seemed to have some kind of power though what it was he had yet to find out.Hopefully it wasn't something to powerful.Like superstrength and though skin.He didn't have time to try to damage that.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost February 27th 2011, 11:34 pm

Todd smiled at the mans answer. Then he stood in amazement as the water formed around the guy and started to orbit around him. He had never seen this ability. It seemed that he could control the water, he wondered how it worked; "Could he take the water from my body?" Todd asked himself, "I better be careful of this guy." he thought, then assumed a fighting position.

He figured the best rout would be to attack first, just to get a hang of his new opponents abilities.

With almost superhuman speed, Todd ran toward the man. He quickly jumped as he got about ten feet from him. Leaping directly over him he released a green cosmic blast from the bottom of his right foot, aimed directly at the top of Sean's head. He did this at medium strength, just enough power that if the attack hit, it would only knock him out. If it missed it would leave a slight crater in the ground.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 28th 2011, 4:18 pm

The first attack came with little to no warning.Already the man was ten feet away from him.Launching some kind of strange attack from his foot."Is it magic,or somethig more"he wondered.Then his instincts reacted without a thought needed.He preformed a back flip.Narrowly dodging the extremely swift attack.As it hit the ground hard.Followed by a small boom and a cloud of smoke.Leaving a small crater in the ground.This guy was more dangerous than he thought.
"Not bad"he complemented hands on his hips.Followed by one ring of water around him lashing forward.In an extremely fast whipping motion.Aimed for the mans face.While the other one aimed for his stomach.He was hoping that one of the two attacks would hit him.After all this guy didn't seem like someone he would want to drag this out with.It could get messy.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost February 28th 2011, 4:58 pm

He dodged it, Todd was hoping he would, the fight would be way to short if it just ended there. He looked at the man, standing there as he gave his comment, but before Todd could answer he saw the water that was orbiting the man fling toward him. Todd was just able to jump and flip to the side, while in midair he drew the blade that was tucked tightly to his body on his back, and as soon as he landed he slashed at the man. If it where any other blade he would have been fifteen feet to short, but the blade combined with the Cosmic energy that Galaxy wielded, he could generate just enough energy to cause a horizontal wave to cut through the air. This wave was just as fast as the blade and would be just close enough to scratch the surface of the man's coat, even tho he was still only at half strength.

"Eh, your not to bad yourself." He replied to his comment. Hoping he had enough time before the next attack came.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 28th 2011, 5:13 pm

"Thank you"He smiled slightly.Even though he was slightly peeved at the cut in his favorite jacket.With a sigh he unzipped the jacket and threw it behid him.Landing on the griund with a rustle of grass."Though I assume your not anywhere near your full strength?"He half asked.Raising his left hand slowly upward as if bekoning something to rise."I hope you enjoy a full demonstration of my power".
With that he extended the reach of his power to its maximum.Four full square miles around their current location.Calling all the water he could.Satisfied as an enormous amount spouted from every blade of grass ion the area.Rushing into a large cloud like shape floating above him.Casting a slight shadow above them.Followed by only a mild pain in his head.Nothing he couldn't deal with.All the grass that had been drained of water shriveled up and turned to a sickly looking yellow of dead grass."Here I come"at that moment spikes of liqued flowing ice sprouted from the water mass.Not going even half as fast as they could.Right now he was testing his opponents speed.Though he knew this wouldn't be that hard to dodge.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost February 28th 2011, 6:26 pm

((OOC: I hope I understand this right, the spikes are coming from the cloud?))

Todd smiled at his remark about his strength and smiled even bigger when he said that he was going to show him the full extent of his power. He was exited to see what Sean could do, he never seen anyone with the abilities that he had. "the full extent... huh, I guess he cant take the water from my body then. Lucky me" He thought as he noticed the water draining from the grass around him.

Todd knew that it was now time to go full power, it only took a second for him to extend to the maximum of his abilities. Once he did this the circle that was on his uniform started to glow in a bright green. Then he heard Sean say, "Here I come".

The spikes shoot from the cloud (?), Todd was still in his slash positions from before and he didn't have much time to react, so he quickly went in to a roll moving out of the way of the spikes and then he jumped as soon as his feet where in the right position. Just to make sure.

Todd flew through the air for a moment and realized that the grass for as far as he could see was all yellow and died. "He did that?" he thought. Then landed. Sill with sword in hand he started to run toward Sean, prepared to dodge anything that was coming at him, the space between him and his opponent was closing at extraordinary rates; with almost superhuman speed he came at him. Once he was close enough, about thirteen feet away, he swung his sword once again in a horizontal manner. This time at full power the sword would nearly cut him in half if it landed.

If his opponent were to jump, Todd was prepared to shoot (three) Cosmic blasts into the sky, again in a horizontal fashion, with his free hand. If they hit him, he would come back to the ground with broken bones, cuts, and burns all over his body.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 28th 2011, 7:24 pm

*You are correct*
With seconds to spare Sean ducked downward flat on his belly.Dodging the cut barely.While at the same time mentally commanding the mass of water to launch a highly pressurized blast of water at his opponent.With enough to shred through even tempered steel as if it were wet paper.
It was a concentrated and powerful blast.Going at a spped to fast for most people to dodge,but then again this guy was not like most people were.He had speed.Which meant he had a chance to dodge.So in about the same second the first blast of water was launched.Several hundred more of the same strength but smaller were launched as well.To see if he could dodge them at full speed.To see if he could outrun the speed of his water.If he could then counter-measures would have to be made.If not then he would either need major medical attention,or a nice looking coffin.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost February 28th 2011, 8:53 pm

"He dodged!" Todd thought as he ran toward the man, but before another thought could enter his head, he noticed a large wave of water coming toward him with much speed. It looked dangerous. he again, jumped out of the way, but then he seen more. They where coming strait toward him. Without any delay he jumped back giving him several feet between him and the on coming attack, and fired a full on comic blast strait for them. "lets see who wins", he thought, as he seen the blast crash in to the waves, watching them cave in leaving a hole and cause a spiraling doorway through them

This was his chance. He could jump but then he would have to worry about the water that was all over the ground, his opponent could cause spikes to appear or something to that affect. Anyway it was to risky. Todd seen the hole within the waves and aimed for it. He was about to take on waves that seemed like they could cut through steel, he began to get nervous as they came closer; all happening in what it seemed like slow motion. He looked and prepared himself, then suddenly started to run toward them. With punching actions he released cosmic blasts to go through them making the hole continues and large enough for him to run through.

He started to enter it, running inward, it was only an amount of time before Sean would realize what he is doing and forcefully cave it in. With a quick downward action with his sword he cut a four foot deep trench that was about a foot in with in front of him. Then he watched as the water started to poor into it, and his path was about to end. He Jumped. A risky move but it had to be done. While in the air Todd shot cosmic blasts (ten of them) all around the area Sean was in. At this range the blasts would do much damage to a normal human, possibly braking bones, cutting deep gashes with in skin, and leaving their body in burns.

While Todd was in the air, after he attacked, he shot a blast to the ground with his foot and used the momentum from it to leap over the position that Sean was in, then came to a landing in waterless ground. As he landed he felt a pain in his arm, he looked and noticed that there was a a deep gash, that was letting blood pour out of his body, his arm must have touched the wave when he created the trench. He quickly engulfed his left hand in the cosmic energy and grabbed his wonned. The energy could heal partly making the gash only but a scratch.

((OOC: I hope that you wont have a problem with what I did to your waves. Smile)

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 28th 2011, 9:10 pm

"Dammit"He cursed internally as the blast surrounded him.If he didn't think of something quick. It would be dangerous.There was only one second to think,and so he acted.Commanding all the water to gather to him.He jumped into the air.Water swirling around him in a highly condensed sphere around him.Followed by the explosion of energy.Which was overall lessened by the water.
Leaving only a second degree burn on his left arm."Ow that hurts a little"He complained silently to himself.As the water around him returned to the mass in the sky."Okay your way better than i thought"Sean complemented genuinly impressed.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost February 28th 2011, 9:19 pm

He laughed, "Are you thinking about joining me then?" he said with a smile.

The cut on his arm hurt a little, as if a cat scratched him.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 7th 2011, 8:14 am

"I might join you.What is this little group of yours about?"He asked tapping his foot.Half of him didn't have the patience for this.He had other places to be than fighting.The burn on his arm only barely stinging.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekSkiba March 27th 2011, 9:13 pm

Trashing unless ghost comes back. If you want any XP from this topic just let me know and I'll word count it for you wallace.

Derek Skiba
Vs. Galaxy  Derekskiba
DerekSkiba
DerekSkiba

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top