The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 Empty Re: The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army

Post by Super Cutie April 15th 2011, 2:26 pm

Clayton was both relieved and amused when the Black Knight didn’t ask him any questions even though he saw through his cover story. He certainly wasn’t interested in joining any “super teams”; he almost had to hold back a laugh at the offer. “I’m going to have to pass. Like I said, I’m just a simple janitor; no powers here… Just a lot of cleaning up to do” he shrugged “Sorry about your taser-gun thing; it’s somewhere in the rubble. It wasn’t very effective anyway.” That’s an understatement, that thing just sucked he thought to himself.

He decided not to comment on Elaine’s fake accent in case she decided to comment on his now missing fake hair and mustache. That would not be good. Clayton didn’t want to stick around long enough for her or Alice to go blabbing anything about it. He thought maybe he could get them to leave first, because if they were out of the way maybe he’d have a chance to grab what he came for after all. “Well, anyway, I know how you hero types don’t like dealing with the police and the press, and they’re probably gonna bust in here pretty soon; I can handle them if you guys just wanna get out of here.” he offered, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 920
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 Empty Re: The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army

Post by The Black Knight April 26th 2011, 4:54 pm

The Black Knight found amusement in the wannabe Cowgirl’s reply, he couldn’t tell whether she was just being sarcastic, or if she really was like that. Either way, she seemed likable, if they were going to be working together, at least he wouldn’t have much trouble getting along with her. The obviously fake accent, and the way she worded herself almost forced out a chuckle from him, but he contained himself and simply smirked from beneath his mask. It reminded him of himself, and the way he was with his persona ‘Wilbert Jackson’. He extended his free hand towards her to meet her handshake, while his other secured the thugs on his shoulder. The Black Knight’s fairly large hand gripped hers and shook it with power and respect. His light brown optics viewed hers, hidden by the mask’s emissive white eyes. “Nice to meet you Elaine Angara, For now you know me as The Black Knight.” The other two didn’t seem nearly as enthusiastic about his offer; the young girl just seemed annoyed, and the ‘Janitorman’ had no interest and continued to claim he was simply normal. If they weren’t interested, than he would not push any further, and perhaps their paths would cross again. He chose not to comment on the tase-gun being lost, it was not a big deal to him, but he was a little disappointed that the gadget worked so poorly for him.

The Black Knight released Elaine’s hand and moved his vision over to Clayton, he appreciated his offer, but it was not wise for him to do so. The authorities would attempt take them all in, while with the Black Knight, they would be unable to do anything to him. “No, I will handle them, you all should leave while you’ve still got the chance.” His eyes moved back to Elaine before speaking up in his deep voice once again, “As for you, I’ll contact you once the situation is dealt with. Take this.” His free hand dug into his utility belt and pulled out a small ear piece before tossing it to her; it was the same type of communicator he always used with his allies. “It will do for now, and I suggest the three of you lay low for a little while.” He turned from them and began slowly walking towards the front of the building, intending to simply exit and drag all the attention to him. “Good luck.” Was all the brave Knight said as he walked away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 Blackknight1The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger April 26th 2011, 8:29 pm

"Oh my God, stop being so chalant about how nonchalant you're being." Severe eyes fell away from the darkened figure and over to the form of Janitorman. "What happened to your mullet and mustache? You make no sense at all. Everything I do is logic, and I don't know if I can work with the likes..." Black Knight's hand eclipsed and gripped her hand with enough pressure to stop her in her sentence. She turned her head to speak with the masked figure, but he left her. He left her with a few words and a device that would tie her in with his net work. "Bam, bitches. I got the network." Elaine toyed with the small device when the words Black Knight spoke finally caught up with her. "Oh. We should probably leave." With no awareness of the gravity of the situation and how it effected the two people she moments ago called allies, Elaine turned her head over to the two. "Well, this has probably been a great story you will probably keep with you for the rest o your lives. I will probably forget all of you in time like tears in the rain. Where am I remembering that from?"

"It's from Bladerunner, you moron." The unempathetic Corgi said from behind his teeth that he kept hidden behind his anger.

"I guess I made it up from brain." Elaine placed her hands on her hips in a show of superiority.

"You did not. I just told you..."

"Well, I'm out. Lates." Boots echoed down the hall as the cowgirl left the halls of the museum with gusto. Police and cameras spent their time and efforts focusing on the Black Knight, giving Elaine a reprieve from the lights and glamor of the high energy Los Angeles media. "With how great I am the media will look to me like that soon."

"The only media attention you'll receive is an obituary." The tiny legs of the corgi finally walked up and sat down next to Elaine.

"Hey! You're here." Elaine spoke up under the hint of her voice. "Where did come from anyways?"

"I'm the part of your brain you never listen to manifested in a spirit you think is cute."

"That hardly seems healthy." She fidgeted to work the hearing device into her hat.

"Out of everything wrong with you, this should be the one thing half way beneficial."

"Well..." The device slid into her ear. "...I'm off, maybe I'll see you around sometime, but if I don't..."

"Why do you not get things?"

With the events fading behind her, Elaine walked off into the sun set to the outskirts of town. A few days later Elaine would take aim at a newspaper clipping of Hurricane with a few modified rounds she made in a derelict church.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade April 27th 2011, 1:34 pm

Alice sighed, she really, really, REALLY wanted to get out of here... and away from the annoying cowgirl. She fidgeted as the Black Knight spoke to Elaine, glancing around from time to time. She wasn't sure what was going on, but from the looks of it, Elaine was getting accepted into a team. "Great for you... can I get out of here now?" Alice thought, still slightly irritated, but the severity of the situation was slowly dawning on her. She shuddered slightly at the growing mixture of anger, sadness, and horror among other things. "You're gonna cry." She couldn't help but mentally smile at the Dave Cook quote, but it was true, she knew she was gonna cry and she wanted to get out before that happened.

Alice watched as the Black Knight exited, drawing the attention of every single camera. She shook her head, hoping he'd be fine out there with the media sharks. She then noticed that Elaine was once again talking to herself as she exited the building. Alice stared for a moment before shaking her head. Unknown to herself, she would be doing the same thing months after this. "Well.... I gotta go now... bye..." she waved awkwardly at Clayton before heading towards the front where the Black Knight and Elaine had exited. They would draw the attention away from her. As she exited, she stuck to the shadows. And if anyone was watching, they might notice that she seemed to melt into the faint shadows against all odds, dissappearing from sight. She moved quickly, feeling the tears prick at her eyes... either way though, she was definently going home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie May 4th 2011, 2:56 am

Clayton was taken off guard by the cowgirl suddenly turning her attention to him, “Wha-um… Well, uh… Would you wanna be seen working a job like this? I mean really.” But his answer went unnoticed as Elaine drifted off into her own world; ranting about who knows what. He liked her better when he thought she was near death. It wasn’t that he didn’t like her now, but that she just wasn’t so perplexing then. Clayton looked across the room to the younger girl; she didn’t seem dumbfounded by Elaine’s apparent insanity like he did. No, she looked more annoyed than anything and muttered something under her breath, but Clayton couldn’t quite make out what she was saying.

He shrugged at Alice as she waved to him, “See ya around, kid.” Clayton smiled, half heartedly, but once she was out of the room his smile turned into laughter- loud, full, laughter. He didn’t even know what he was laughing about, but he couldn’t help it, he just had to laugh at the situation. The Black Knight was taking care of the media, and the would-be super heroines just left him without question. Clayton was free to go, free to do as he pleased now, completely off the hook. He regained his composure and brought his thoughts back to his main objective: the blue prints. All he needed to do now was waltz into the basement level, pick up a piece of paper and walk right out.

Clayton could practically taste the money as he exited the room through the same entrance as the other three and turned down the long hallway, away from the swarm of news media. The hallway led to one, simple, nondescript door with a sign that read “Employee’s only”. Clayton stood in front of the door, gripped the cold metal handle, and stared at it for a few seconds. The seconds felt like hours with Clayton lost in thought on the catastrophe that had taken place in the extremely short amount of time that he’d been there, “Fuck it... too easy” he told himself, releasing his hold on the door handle and returning down the hallway to sneak past the Black Knight and the reporters. Maybe he’d be back for the blue prints someday, but today, and if only for this one day, he was a hero.

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 8 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top