The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dean Moonheart I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Dean Moonheart I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dean Moonheart I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dean Moonheart I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dean Moonheart I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dean Moonheart I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dean Moonheart I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dean Moonheart I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dean Moonheart I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Dean Moonheart I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dean Moonheart I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dean Moonheart I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Dean Moonheart I_vote_lcapDean Moonheart I_voting_barDean Moonheart I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dean Moonheart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Moonheart Empty Dean Moonheart

Post by Sergiy February 21st 2011, 10:46 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:Same as First
Title: N/A
Alignment:Evil
Race: Underworld Type Vampire
Hair: Short light brown
Eyes: Red
Height: 6'2
Weight: 182

Costume Description/Image: Dean Moonheart Vampire-Diaries-1.9.-overlay

Personality:Dean is calm, and sexy. It takes a out to drive him insane or mad. HE cares for none other then his then himself and body. His power to get any girl he wishes, and whip them around his finger.

History:I will be writing my autobiography. It was 1000 years ago when I was turned, the Year 1011.. I was there I saw it all, death, sex, murder, Blood lust, even Magical pix dust of Dragons, The Myth about Merlin and Arther. World War I, World War II, Cold War, And so on. How did I live soon long? Simple I was bite by an anechoic overpowered mother fucker that was a Vampire. And A Human later killed him.I was turned at age of 19, I am one of the last Original Vampires left.1011 years of age, and still Look sexy and hot. Now, I also have seen the death of Napoleon, I also seen Hitler commit suicide, a Sin of The Seven. I regret I have been turned I do not not. I will tell you why in a second but first I must drink some blood before I start writing yet again, my dear Sexy female reader, and the Men that will die soon enough.

Now I had a Drink I will explain why I regret it, For 1000 years, I have walked the sun, Perfectly fine as a Vampire, But there's a huge catch, my Power is Weaken, and it cuts from my Power that I have during the Night. I can't enter any house, Unless Invited, Meaning I can place my hand at the entangle it will not burn, but there would be an Impossible force barrier blocking my way, until I am invited. I am Capable of Complying Civilians, So that is the up side, just comply order them to let me in there house Bing go.(Only Works On Npcs, Meaning Civilians.) Next is rather simply, I used to hate Glaic, Now I can eat it simply, And it weakens me slightly, Maybe my years as an Organize evil weapon has it's usage and advantages. Next there's a Herb that harms, us vampires, Called V- Vine A Deadly Herb to us, But us Originals have made it some what immune to our system. Upon, the Power cuts, During the Day Light, I as a Vampire. Keep my Vampire Ratio. Skills, That does not cut. I have Panacea Hearing, Version, Claws, Able to jump far, move, fast, and strength. I am weakened, If wooden Bullets hit me during the day light, I will go down on the fall, Begging for help, and in pain. If I am Staked, I will be weakened, But I will not die. You see, Original Vampires can't Be staked with wood just to kill one there two ways of killing of, Well many, Take a Missile Puncher and Blowing us up, Grab a Sword, and cutting our heads, or Or Way, Taking a Dagger dipping it into the Oak, ash, And stabbing us, As long as the Dagger is kept, in the heart, we can't be brought back to life, if It is takeout of place, We will come back but we will be radically weakened. Moving up to the up sides, During the Night, we begin highly dangerous, Wooden bullets, Do no damage, Simple sharp stabs do minor damage, but we heal rapid, are regeneration rate, Speed, Strength, Durability, Hearing, Nose, ears, Jumping ability, is strengths and double, as if the sun was no longer our nature. We are a Killer able Race, If Our Heads are cut off, we die, oblivious.. I just have no Idea why people have not come up with the idea, inside of staking us.

Powers: Enhance,Speed,Claws,Smell,Strength, High regeneration rate, ears. Able to take damage, capable of walking in the sun freely like humans and night time.

Light

STR:3
SPD:3
END:3
INT:3
EP:3
FS:3

Dark

STR:4
SPD:4
END:4
INT:3
EP:4
FS: 3

Character Image/Description: Dean Moonheart Vampire-Diaries-1.9.-overlay

If anything needs, Fixing I will do so without question.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Largewood:

Human Form:
Dean Moonheart Humanformong

Werewolf Form:
Dean Moonheart Werewolfform

Toxic Vengeance:

Dean Moonheart Toxicfoo2
Sergiy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Dean Moonheart Empty Re: Dean Moonheart

Post by Pain February 23rd 2011, 3:40 pm

This application is fine other than your history, personality and age. First off, you do not appear nineteen, you appear to be in your early twenties. The history needs a little work. You don't describe your actual history enough, instead you went on about your powers, weaknesses and abilities. Not a bad thing, but that's not what your history is for. Also, you mentioned that you cannot die unless you are killed in a certain way. That can't be allowed. You die in the same way everyone else can, with 3 durability, a punch from Pain would likely kill you; I wouldn't need a dagger/sword. Neither should anyone else. As for your personality, I'd just like to see you elaborate a little more.

Also in your history, talk about your birth, who you were before you were a vampire. More about yourself and the things you've been through and less about your vampire abilities.

The strength of your claws is directly linked to your EP since they are natural to you. Meaning you're capable of using them on anyone with 6 Durability or less, some one with 7 Dur, like me, would barely even be scratched.

So basically, your EP powers are this.
Heightened Hearing
Heightened Sight
Claws
All okay with me.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 24th 2011, 9:08 am

Pain wrote:This application is fine other than your history, personality and age. First off, you do not appear nineteen, you appear to be in your early twenties. The history needs a little work. You don't describe your actual history enough, instead you went on about your powers, weaknesses and abilities. Not a bad thing, but that's not what your history is for. Also, you mentioned that you cannot die unless you are killed in a certain way. That can't be allowed. You die in the same way everyone else can, with 3 durability, a punch from Pain would likely kill you; I wouldn't need a dagger/sword. Neither should anyone else. As for your personality, I'd just like to see you elaborate a little more.

Also in your history, talk about your birth, who you were before you were a vampire. More about yourself and the things you've been through and less about your vampire abilities.

The strength of your claws is directly linked to your EP since they are natural to you. Meaning you're capable of using them on anyone with 6 Durability or less, some one with 7 Dur, like me, would barely even be scratched.

So basically, your EP powers are this.
Heightened Hearing
Heightened Sight
Claws
All okay with me.

I'll edit on Sat on Sunday, I was grounded recently but I'lll fix it soon enough.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Largewood:

Human Form:
Dean Moonheart Humanformong

Werewolf Form:
Dean Moonheart Werewolfform

Toxic Vengeance:

Dean Moonheart Toxicfoo2
Sergiy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top