The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Wilbert T. Jackson I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Wilbert T. Jackson I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Wilbert T. Jackson I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Wilbert T. Jackson I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Wilbert T. Jackson I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Wilbert T. Jackson I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Wilbert T. Jackson I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Wilbert T. Jackson I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Wilbert T. Jackson I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Wilbert T. Jackson I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Wilbert T. Jackson I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Wilbert T. Jackson I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Wilbert T. Jackson I_vote_lcapWilbert T. Jackson I_voting_barWilbert T. Jackson I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Wilbert T. Jackson I_vote_lcapWilbert T. Jackson I_voting_barWilbert T. Jackson I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wilbert T. Jackson

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wilbert T. Jackson Empty Wilbert T. Jackson

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 20th 2011, 5:17 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Aint got one
Title: Aint got one, damn
Alignment: Extremely Selfish Renegade, Leans towards Evil (Secretly Good)
Race: African-American
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 225

Costume Description/Image:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: Wilbert is hard for most to take seriously, since he almost never acts serious and is always joking around. He is a womanizer, a man who loves woman of all color, shape and size. He is convinced that he is handsome and hilarious to everyone and tries to use that to get women all the time. His sense of humor is large and ranges from nearly everything, his jokes mainly being racial, sexual and crude. He doesn't know there is a time and place for everything and chooses constantly joke despite the situation even if it threatened his life. He is famous for making witty comments and taunting his opponents or friends just for fun. With the costume off, he must act different and sound different in order to conceal his identity, so he has taken on the role of a "gangsta". He talks in slang/street and pretends to act like a ghetto thug, throwing everyone off of his true identity. He acts like a bad ass who doesn't care about anything but money and women, but in reality he does care about people, he just cannot show that he is a hero at heart. No one knows who he really is, not even his most intelligent of foes.

History: Wilbert grew up in the typical rough backwards poor neighborhood, the economy wasn't doing so well and the world was becoming over populated. Wilbert and his family struggled, barely being able to make it by with the quick-stop store his father ran. Wilbert never had much as a kid, he had to play with cheap knock off toys or things he would just find and make into toys. He was always an extremely bright boy, he did exceptionally well in school and was one of the only boys in his neighborhood who spoke clearly and seemed educated. This didn't make him very popular amongst the others, he was beat up a lot as a growing boy and treated like he was garbage since he was deemed a 'sell out'. Wilbert didn't understand them, he figured boys like them would never go anywhere. They would always be poor and stuck in neighborhoods like this, and he always questioned why didn't they fight to get out like he did. Why didn't they care? After years of constantly being bullied and beaten up, Wilbert had had enough. At the young age of twelve, he began training in martial arts with a private instructor his father had payed for. This instructor was far from the ordinary, he was an old martial arts champion who had chosen to retire not far from where he lived. Wilbert's father knew him very well because he was one of his best customers. They worked out a deal so that he could afford it, Wilbert would do work for him around his house and he'd also get discounts at their store. It was the only thing his father ever really gave him in life. Wilbert had mastered every style his master knew, learned acrobatics, and how to use several types of weapons. That was amazing for anyone to do, but Wilbert had always been extremely intelligent and a very quick learner. He continued to extensively train himself, both body and mind even when he had moved on from his first master at seventeen. Wilbert also never gave up on his brains, constantly teaching himself new things that most people couldn't even begin to comprehend. He always promised himself he would continue to seek out and use new styles of fighting no matter what age he became. His bright mind certainly helped him progress more quickly than the average. His mother had been unluckily murdered in a drive-by shooting when Wilbert was sixteen. She only stepped outside long enough to smoke a cigarette, but it was long enough for her life to be taken. Since then, Wilbert and his father just didn't talk, or really get along. Wilbert's life became self-centered at nineteen, and he couldn't live at home under his father's roof anymore. Wilbert was arrogant, young, selfish, and cocky, he only cared about himself at this point in life. He ran away from home and earned his living as a hired thug or thief, using his abilities for greed. He has done a few evil things in his time, many things that most would not consider 'heroic', but it was for the money. There is more to his dark story, but the rest is a mystery. ((I'll explain to you what this last line means if you ask))

Powers: He has no powers outside of his godly mental capabilities and super human endurance. His amazing fighting skills are natural to him, taking many years to learn over one hundred-twenty seven forms of martial arts from all over the world; he taught himself many of them. He is master of escape artistry and a gymnast, capable of preforming extremely advanced movements/techniques for many situations. He is also a master of stealth, the sound of his foot steps practically do not exist, finding him in the night is nearly impossible, hell even in broad day light it can be difficult. His skills are said to be so great that he can simply stand still and appear invisible, of course this only works with the right lighting or area. In his spare time, he puts his brain to work by creating and inventing all types of devices/weapons/vehicles to aid him. Through years of deep study, he has become one of the world's greatest scientists, criminalologists, tacticians and detectives and a master of disguise as well. But no one knows that, he's just a thug to you!

Outfitted Items- Item's that Wilbert chooses to wear all the time. Four powerful items! Read! His equipment is far too difficult for anyone who isn't a super genius to use.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PowerGrid: The Yellow isn't my real strength, it's for when I use my Power Bracer. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Character Image/Description:

Roleplay Sample: I'm awesome.

Last edited by Wilbert Jackson on March 4th 2011, 4:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Wilbert T. Jackson Empty Re: Wilbert T. Jackson

Post by Slamfist January 20th 2011, 2:43 pm

Why does he have 23 points and a stat at 7?
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 20th 2011, 4:49 pm

It's cause I'm black aint it?
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 20th 2011, 6:08 pm

Sure. Why does this black man have 23 points and an Intelligence stat, of all things, at 7?
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 20th 2011, 6:12 pm

Oh I see how it is. So If I was a white character, you'd be okay wiff it. But since I'm black, it's a whole notha story. Hatin' on me and shii. Nigga I'm smart cause I gots brains. Yeah read up on mah history, what what son! Smartest nigga in the world!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 20th 2011, 6:26 pm

Doesn't explain the extra point and higher stat...blacky.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 20th 2011, 6:30 pm

Oh dawg, Viva aint told you? Dawg, we gotta discuss dis guy a little moh. Dis nigga NEEDS to be at 7 int, othawise me makin' him was pretty much pointless. I gotsa IOU feel me?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 20th 2011, 6:34 pm

No. No exceptions. We don't have "affirmative action" here. Why can't he get by with a stat of 6? That's practically God in the African-American community.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 20th 2011, 6:39 pm

Cause it'd make no sense wiff how I made it. Viva aint got no problem wiff mah IOU so wassup wiff you dawg? I aint pullin' dese points outta mah ass dawg shii. I aint cheatin' like no bitch, I'ma earn mah shii. Just askin' if yall can throw a nigga a bone cause I aint be seein' no problem wiff it.

Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 20th 2011, 6:51 pm

Well considering you're black and obviously stole that point from a hardworking whiteman instead of earning it yourself. And don't think Rice Li can confuse me with his math. I'm a stock broker and I'm pretty good at math, better than to be fooled by some Asian running a dry cleaner in Chinatown.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 20th 2011, 7:09 pm

Rice Ri, here reporting as Weerbirt's point consurtint,

If you use these equations it proves that Weebirt's point is totarry viabre as a point of his own.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 20th 2011, 7:10 pm

Yeah! What dat yellow guy said!

Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 20th 2011, 7:14 pm

Alright, I think I see where you're comi...Wait a minute. I won't fall for it! An IOU point isn't really fair to the other users, if we do it for you we'd have to extend the same offer to everyone.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 20th 2011, 7:26 pm

No you wouldn't? It'd be a one time thing for this character since he had been floating around the site for so long. This would be a bit of special treatment, but so what? We're administrators and it's not like any of us abuse that. Hell the strongest guy on the site isn't even an admin! This character needs it, and I have every intention of earning everything. Just sayin, I got Viva to agree with me, Ulca too, but you're the only one who feels differently. If you feel strongly against it, wanna continue discussing this through PM's? Work somethin' out mah dawg.

Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 20th 2011, 7:31 pm

Actually. I thought about it. He was around and participated in the 4th chapter. He's subject to the extra point for you being a founding member. Razz. It took me a bit to realize that this is what it should be, so yeah, keep that point.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top