The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_vote_lcapJam Session (Obsidior) I_voting_barJam Session (Obsidior) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Jam Session (Obsidior) I_vote_lcapJam Session (Obsidior) I_voting_barJam Session (Obsidior) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jam Session (Obsidior)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jam Session (Obsidior) Empty Jam Session (Obsidior)

Post by Guest January 10th 2011, 11:00 pm

Emlyn was tired, she had to admit. She had done two opening acts. Two opening acts. She was glad to be touring with Antsy Panda, but they came up with the worst theatrics. Dance here. Shake that. Sing like this. She wanted to punch Venn Diagramm in his perky little nose and fall asleep. The first part was probably not going to come true; but the second she could definitely make happen.

Well, she thought so. But, with a little 'blip', her plans of snoozing for the night were over. She looked at her phone. Upon its brightly lit screen had the almost intangible writing of one of her very closest friends and bandmates, Dita Fritz. ""Jam Session w/ the gurlz. u in?"" it said, and she smiled. Well, with a case like that, who would turn it town. She walked into her apartment and set her keys down, walking into her room and collapsing on the bed for a moment before lifting her head and looking in the closet, darkened. She leaned up and gingerly tiptoed, as if she was afraid she'd be caught, to the doors and pulled them open, looking inside. She smiled and sighed a little bit, picking out one outfit. It was just a white leotard. Just. But, with a belt and black tights, and a mask and a hat, people were suddenly afraid of her for some reason.

She picked up her phone. "Sorry Dita. Busy tonight." she texted back, repeating the words aloud. She pulled on her outfit and put the mask on, feeling suddenly empowered. Feeling like Punk Rocket, and unlike Emlyn O'Malley. She was no longer the philanthropist. No longer the celebrity. Now she was her own thing.

And it was time to reign some terror on the citizens.

---

She left the trench coat in a dumpster behind a building five blocks away from her house and began trotting down the streets, which now seemed exceptionally empty now that Rocket was on the scene. Rocket and her boots, and her sparkles, and every thing that seemed so ridiculously unintimidating. She guesses citizens had learned better when she blew up the federal building. Sure, no one was in it, but it was a historical monument and people seemed to respect her more after that. She giggled a little as she remembered the newspaper title 'Mysterious Girl; Terrorist?"

Ah, good times. She wiped a tear, from laughing, from her eye and leaned against a wall, zipping up her boot, when suddenly she heard something.

Standing back up, she put her hands on her hips and opened her mouth. "It's no use hiding, pussycat. I already know you're here." she said, laying it on thickly. If anything, it would make whoever was lurking around feel a little more at ease, a little more inclined to show themselves...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jam Session (Obsidior) Empty Re: Jam Session (Obsidior)

Post by VivaLaCult January 10th 2011, 11:11 pm

Obsidior walked out of the darkness, his face paint was fresh and the light gleaming off of it was evidence enough of that. "Hiding? Me?" he asked as he pointed to himself with his abnormally long fingernail. "Does it look like subtlety is my strong point?" he asked a cheeky grin grew on his face. Obsidior was on his normal patrols, he was one of the few heroes that preferred working in New York City, he actually disliked leaving. Obsidior's eyes scanned Punk Rocket and soon recognized her from her newspaper taboo. Obsidior remained calm, after all she was a woman and a good looking one at that, and Obsidior was always one to let that get in the way of work. "I know you from somewhere, did we go to school together?" he asked in an obviously joking manner.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jam Session (Obsidior) Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 10th 2011, 11:23 pm

Rocket smiled, shaking her head. "Well, one can never be too careful out on these roads. Big scary monsters around every corner..." she said, crossing her arms over her chest with fake concern. At his next question, the young woman chuckled, batting her eyelashes and taking a few more steps toward him, studying his fresh face paint. "I'm afraid not," she said, mock-seriously, nodding her head severely. But her lips pursed in a serious frown broke back out into a smile once more. "I'm sure I would remember you. A face like that is hard to forget," she said with a wink, grinning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 10th 2011, 11:32 pm

Obsidior let out a chuckle of humor and surprise, it wasn't everyday he found someone with a sense of humor to match his own. "I try, I must have spent hours on my appearance today." he gave Rocket a smile as he took a step back, her beauty wouldn't distract him from what he read in the newspaper. "But hey I have changed a lot since my high school days, what do say we get something to drink while you try to remember?" Obsidior had no intentions of going to a bar, but did plan on enjoying a drink with his newest acquaintance.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 12th 2011, 12:59 am

"I can tell. You look fabulous." Rocket said, bringing her hand to her mouth to suppress a giggle. She wondered what he was called. She'd never seen him around, and she wondered whether he was a self-proclaimed 'hero', or a mischief maker like herself. She didn't believe in heroes, particularly, but it was kind of hard to deny that there were people in the world that liked to do good things, and others that liked to stir up trouble. She just happened to fall into the latter category, there was no shame in that. "Mmhm. Well, darling, I just don't know if I can take up that offer. I'm extremely busy. Things to do, people to see. I would be willing to let you convince me otherwise, though." she grinned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 14th 2011, 3:14 pm

Obsidior gave her a smirk, "You are too busy to get a drink with me, but not to busy to let me to convince you to have a drink with me?" Obsidior chuckled and held his hands out as they began to glow with green energy, a platform of energy appeared beneath the two of them. "Are you afraid of heights?" he asked with his grin slowly returning.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 14th 2011, 7:05 pm

"Heights? Very much so, yes." Rocket said, smiling as the platform appeared beneath them. She looked back at the strange man and blinked innocently. "Oh dear, this is rather odd, don't you think? First impressions are everything, dear, you wouldn't want me thinking you're a weirdo, would you?" she put her hands on her hips. Well, she had already seen him with his makeup and rather eccentric costume, but people weren't based on their appearances. Also, she was wearing a leotard and five inch heels, so she really wasn't one to talk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 15th 2011, 9:36 pm

"Then hold on." Obsidior said as he offered his hand and they began to lift into the air. "I think I am way passed odd." he said with a cheeky smile looking at Rocket. The way they lifted was smooth but sudden, anyone not used to it may have gotten butterflies which is why he offered his hand. "But my first impression is still in effect, but I promise I working hard on it." he said with a chuckle.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 15th 2011, 10:06 pm

"Oh, me too, Darling. Don't worry yourself a bit about it." Rocket said, taking his hand. Her legs wobbled a bit when they were lifted. She looked down. "I've never flown before, so you have to excuse me if I'm a bit skirmish." she said, smiling and putting her free hand on her chest as if to steady herself. "Oh, I appreciate that. But you aren't doing a very good job, I must say. May I ask where I am accompanying you?" she asked, smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 15th 2011, 11:40 pm

"Anywhere." he said as he held her hand tightly. "That is the beauty of it." with that the board moved forward a bit as they flew over the city. "But I have the feeling my first impression will do better if it isn't on a sketchy street. You know what I mean." he said as he kept hold of Rocket's hand.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 12:57 am

"Yes, I know what you mean, believe me. I do think this would be a better first impression if I actually knew your name, though. Punk Rocket, at your service," she shook the hand that she was already holding, and continued, "you can call me Rocket," she smiled. "And what do they call you?" she asked, looking out over the city. She was a bit nervous, but she would never show that in front of someone she didn't know, especially if that someone was a male someone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 16th 2011, 1:06 am

"Hm." he though for a moment. "Interesting name, I am Obsidior" he said as he shook back, but didn't let go. "I think seeing the sights of New York may be a better way to spend our time." Obsidior pulled her a little bit closer, the exchange of names were obviously fake, but he couldn't reveal his true identity.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 1:32 am

Rocket didn't resist being pulled closer to the character and batted her eyelashes. "Much better than standing in a dirty alleyway waiting for something to happen." she said softly, working her voice up subtly. "My, my. Obsidior, was it? This is nice," she mused. "Do you take girls up here often?" she asked, a smile on her voice. The night air was biting, so she gently wrapped her free arm around her middle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 18th 2011, 9:44 pm

"Here?" he said as he pointed to his board, "Nah, this is where I go for me time." as Obsidior spoke his left go of Rocket's hand and sat down, his feet hanging over the side of his energy board. "The wicked view always help clear my head." he said as he twisted his neck to look at her. "Know what I mean?" he asked as he patted next to him, to gesture her to sit down.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top