The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jack Hawthorne
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_voting_barThe entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_voting_barThe entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The entrance to the colleseum

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 Empty Re: The entrance to the colleseum

Post by VivaLaCult December 11th 2010, 2:40 pm

Obsidior turned around to the booming Australian voice, once he saw his old friend Slamfist a smile stretched across his face. It was good to see a familiar face, and as long as he wasn't fighting him, it would be fun to see him barrel through the competition. "Well hot damn." Obsidior exclaimed as he walked up and patted Slamfist on the shoulder.

VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 11th 2010, 2:48 pm

The original Katachi in the pool of blood was being walked around by the spectators walking up to the arena, Katachi used this distraction to turn into a civilian of unsuspecting identity. His ruse was working well. He noticed everyone looking up at the contenders.

It said, "Round 1:

Match 1: Slamfist vs Centurion
Match 2: Nightkill vs The Ink Master
Match 3: Kizer vs Zane Hataro
Match 4: Obsidior vs Nightmare
Match 5: Dr. Everyone vs Katachi
Match 6: Chainer vs Mist

He saw his opponent: Dr. Everyone, match 5. Perfect, plenty of time to prepare. He commanded his clone to say to Zane, "If you don't mind I'm good at cleaning up blood. After each match I'll clean up the arena for ya. It's not too much of a hassle for me. Do you mind?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer December 11th 2010, 4:17 pm

The area filled it rather quickly as the matches were announced. Adriano had walked over to the bracket to try and find his name. He was up against some dude named Zane Hataro....isn't that the guy who is running this thing? He also noticed Nightkill's name in front of his. So he was here as well. How perfect that he would be fighting first. Adriano could now see exactly what it is this guy could do. He also noticed the Centurion was going to be fighting in the first match.

It was hard to actually walk up to any of the other fighters with the torrent of fight fans walking in at what appeared to be a constant flow. He simply shrugged and went to the fighters waiting area.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 11th 2010, 6:51 pm

Around Dr.Everyone a few troubled kids crowded, asking him to blow something up or light something on fire. Obviously these kids would grow up to be criminals. But not the caliber of criminal Dr.Everyone was.

"Sorry children, but have more important things to do. However......"

Dr.Everyone lit on of their foam fingers on fire, to which the kids proceedd to take the finger off and stomp on it.

"Cooool."

"Now if you'll excuse me..."

Dr.Everyone morphed into a falcon and flew into the air, spotted his target, and then dived. Right before he collided with the target he stopped and morphed into himself.

"Mr.Hataro. It's been awhile since the last time we met. You remember. When we fought together in Los Angeles. Bloody demons, making a mockery of evil. Only one person still does it right. But I am not here to chat. I am here to ask you for something. As an alchemist, I assume that you have a philosopher's stone in your possession. I would like one."

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The entrance to the colleseum - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2010, 7:14 pm

A dark-haired woman ran in, and saluted Nightkill. "Sorry I'm late sir, I was in the bathroom when the plane docked." she said.

Nightkill chuckled. "Now, now, that's fine, Julia. Have you met Amy yet?" he asked, gesturing to his adopted daughter.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2010, 7:47 pm

Amy scratched the back of her head nervously at being introduced. She brushed off her shyness quick and met Julia's eyes with her own. "Uh, hiya. Julia was it? Nice to meet ya." This had been the first time the two met, she didn't know how Nightkill knew her, but it wouldn't be the first time Mist met strange people from Nightkill's past. Amy smiled brightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2010, 7:51 pm

Julia smiled. "Nice to meet you too, Amy." she said, holding her hand for a shake. Nightkill glanced at his watch. "Do hope my match begins soon." he grumbled, walking off to see the other contestants.

"So, Amy, how do you know Nightkill?" she asked. "I haven't see you before, I was on a mission."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2010, 7:59 pm

"Weeeell, we kinda didn't meet in the best of situations. I had gotten into some trouble and he saved me. Let me lay low at his place for a while so I could recover from an injury I got. All the while we've been doing fun stuff, like Disneyland and Taekwondo." She recalled as she was looking up to the sky as if trying to remember the exact moments. She returned her gaze to Julia. "But yeah, he's a really cool guy and we enjoy each others company a lot. He got into some trouble earlier in China, that was REALLY scary."

Mist caught herself talking more than she normally does. She didn't really know Julia but she found her easy to talk to. Something about the connection they had with Nightkill made her that much easier to talk to. "So... You were on a mission? What kind of mission...?" She had been curious of Nightkill's past ever since the incident in China with Percival and Malady. Both the characters seemed to have a history with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2010, 8:03 pm

Julia shrugged. "I was in the United States military and Afghanistan for a while, passing along information to Nightkill, when I was discharged." she said. "He's been teaching you taekwondo?" she chuckled. "Guess who taught him taekwondo." she said.

"If you're staying with him for a while, you'll probably run into me a lot now I'm no longer in the military." she said, sitting down. She liked Mist, she liked kids in general. "I heard about that business in China, but he hadn't given me the full story." she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2010, 8:23 pm

"Hmmm.." She didn't know too much about the war, honestly. So she couldn't really talk much about it. She thought it was good fun when practicing Taekwando, but she didn't want to take a life like she did in New York accidentally. Julia brought the China ordeal back up in Mist's memory.

"Well, I didn't see the whole thing, I kinda snuck on the plane ride. When I got near him, he was talking about some gun and a potion that gives super powers, but gives brain damage. We were going to fight some scary guys and escape, but they decided we'd rather not. But then Mr. Khan got shot through a window by some crazy guy who chased us all the way to the airport where we flew away." It was her basic sum up, minus all the descriptions. Maybe that's the exact same thing that Nightkill told her, but he probably missed half of it because he was passed out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2010, 8:28 pm

Julia laughed. "Snuck on the ride? Not really much on the rules, huh?" she said. "Don't worry, I wasn't exactly the most obeidant either." she said.

"Ferrum and Malady, right? That's what he told me." she said, cleaning out her gun. She looked around, using her photographic memory. In case the fights became lethal. "So, you sure you can fight, at this age?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2010, 8:43 pm

"Yeah, Ferrum and Malady.." she stared at the gun that Julia had been cleaning out. It reminded her of the one she used in Beijing. When they were being hunted, she didn't seem to mind using it to defend herself, even firing shots at The Woodsman who was chasing them. Had she forgotten what it felt like to take a life so quickly?

"I've been forced to fight a couple times before... It's not really my combat skills that makes me pretty good at it. Its a mix of my powers and skills." Her strength was minimal, that was obvious from just looking at her. Her punches or kicks wouldn't cause lasting damage unless it hit sensitive areas. But she had confidence her powers gave her a high advantage for some reason.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex December 11th 2010, 9:22 pm

Nightmare looked over his eyes glittering as he walked over to Amy and Julia looking down at them "Well well what have we here", His eyes glittered with eagerness while opening and closing his hands as he imagined the horrible things he could do to the soft minds under those skulls. "My name is Nightmare I met your father once oh we had so much fun together, Would you like to have fun too". Nightmares red eyes glittered with hunger at the horrors he wanted to deliver on the girl.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2010, 11:10 pm

The artist was getting himself ready. He took out his paintbrush. Looking down, he kneeled down on a spot near the middle and started drawing. The first thing he drew was a shield. It was circular, about 75 cm. Then, hew drew himself a long sword, about 1m long. It was, as was the shield, grey. Then, he drew himself 2 small daggers. Everything was grey, matching the colour of the tile. Then, taking a deep breath, he drew himself a creature. It was big, and grey. He had modeled it after the Rancor from Jabba’s Palace in Star Wars Episode IV. It had two big, wrinkled feet. He put it at about 20 feet. It has a big set of teeth in his mouth. It was very big with loose skin all over. It almost looked like a Giant Rhinoceros with no horns standing on 2 feet. He gave it a quick order to follow him. He checked his watch.

44% ink left

He drew a second sword, like the first one, and put it in a slit in his belt. He put the daggers in the comportments in his sleeve. He grabbed the shield in one hand and his 1st sword in his and walked across to a seat to watch what was going on in the arena. He gave his minion a quick order to stay. He relaxed and waited for his blood to replenish.

(OCC: because Zane said the coliseum has 7 durability, and my objects take the properties of what they are made on, therefore they all have 7 durability.)

Last edited by Hossaim on December 12th 2010, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 12:24 am

Julia pointed the gun at Nightmare's head. "Leave." she warned. "Now." Nightkill looked toward them curiously, and began walking back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex December 12th 2010, 12:56 am

Nightmare laughed looking at the gun as he put a image of the gun turning into a cobra rising up and hissing it's fangs dripping venom as the beady eyes looked eagerly at the flesh, Nightmare turned seeing Nightkill and winked before looking at Amy "Your daddies coming I want to say hi to him, As for your friend if she wants to stay sane for another day she will calm down", Nightmare slid his hands into his pockets waiting for Nightkill to join them.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum