The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Media Blitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Media Blitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Media Blitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Media Blitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Media Blitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Media Blitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Media Blitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Media Blitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Media Blitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Media Blitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Media Blitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Media Blitz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Media Blitz

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Blitz - Page 2 Empty Re: Media Blitz

Post by Slamfist December 4th 2010, 10:03 pm

Gregor drove Glanzender Teufel into the monster, grabbing ahold of it's core, drawing power from it. "Let go freund. I've got it!" With his other hand Gregor switched Grauer Falke's setting to ammunition, letting shot after shot of .44 rounds enter into the hideous creatures form.

Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 5th 2010, 6:43 pm

"I can't I am stuck! It'ssss like grabbbbbing an eleectttric feeeence" The Samaritan shook while the megawatts coursed through him. He could see the grey man out of the corner of his eye but was unsure of what he was doing, what ever it was, it felt like an eternity.

The new fellow, seemed completely unphazed by the electrical current and the Samaritan could only wonder if it was the strange looking gauntlet he wore. The only thing he knew for sure was that if somebody didn't start hitting El Ray soon, the creature may be able to counteract what was happening to it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
Media Blitz - Page 2 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
Media Blitz - Page 2 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Media Blitz - Page 2 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury December 5th 2010, 8:27 pm

Sul-Fury was a distance a way, but to The Samaritan it probably seemed like a lifetime for him to catch up. Sul-Fury ran at full speed towards The Samaritan and El Ray, who were tangled together in a mess. While Gregor was firing rounds into the creatures core, Sul-Fury leapt into the air and threw his closed fists above his head. The massive man fell down with great speed and slammed his arms down on El Ray's chest with a thunderous roar.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Media Blitz - Page 2 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 5th 2010, 9:07 pm

The grey man suddenly appeared and just in the nick of time, El Ray who was just starting to rekindle his power thanks to the insensate blasting of the newcomers laser rifle. He came down with exactly what the Samaritan needed, a powerful physical attack. Sul-Fury's doubled up fists sliced straight down through the center of the energy beast's head and chest and connecting with the Tesla coil heart. The resounding blast sent all three flying in separate directions. As the smoke cleared they looked on as only the cracked mechanical device remained, El Ray was gone, at least for the time being.

The Samaritan sat up and looked at the shredded remains of his costume, It had been the only one he had. It was difficult to allocate funds from their tight budget to have it made, and now he didn't know what he was going to do.

"OOOOhhhh god help me please!" came the female call from behind them. There was the female reporter, now being held from behind in a choke hold by one of the gang members they'd taken the laser rifles from. He now was holding a regular firearm and had it pointed at the woman's head. The cameraman companion did little more than stand clear and continue filming.

"You think we need Ray guns? You think we need El Ray? We don't need no stinkin' Ray guns man!" The crazed criminal threatened.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury December 5th 2010, 9:37 pm

Sul-Fury stood up and walked through the smoke incase El Ray was still standing. His eyes glowed through the smoke, as he spun around looking for any signs. When it cleared, all that remained was the cracked mechanical device. His teeth flashed a grin and smoke from the energy blast trickled out of the crevices of his mouth. "Now that's how you get it done."

Sul spun his head and glared at the gangster who still threatened to resist them. "If you kill her, you'll have nothing to protect yourself from me." The gangster knew what he could do. He had broken and cracked several of the bones of his comrades. "Let her go, start running, and you'll get a 15 minute head start."

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 6th 2010, 7:33 pm

"Or I can just remove that pretty little head of yours." Gregor said, the laser sight on Grauer Falke shining a bright red dot on the gangster's forehead. "I suggest you make haste from this place gute mann, or I'll put more bullets in your head than you have eyes."<-----(Best thing I've heard someone say to someone else on CoD)
Gregor's right side glowed with intense energy. Glanzender had nevered stored this much energy before, and Gregor was hoping this son of a bitch would let him test the effects of a close contact lightning bolt to the brain.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 6th 2010, 8:26 pm

"Alright...fellow heroes....No need for the senseless taking of life, Lets just see what this fine Mexican American citizen has to say before we over react." The Samaritan pleaded, peeling off his burnt layers of costume as he talked.

"Go ahead you Super-Poutos....Make your move, I'll blow this bitch's brains all over that wall, and you can deal with the electrocution after I am long dead. It doesn't matter anyway, IF you think EL Ray was the 'grande peros', you don't know shit." The gangster said as he cocked the handgun and the frightened female reporter squealed. " So go ahead and make your move, this pouta is dead, holmes!"The camera man was filming the whole time, panning between the heroes and his trapped colleague.

The Samaritan looked over to the two other heroes, He had no idea of what to do . "Anyone got any bright ideas?"

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 6th 2010, 8:37 pm

"I got one." Gregor swept the barrel down and fired. With laser precision the gangster's trigger finger was removed and Gregor was moving into place to deliver a finishing blow, deciding not to kill the man since his fellow hero seemed against it. Within seconds, Gregor had closed the small gap between him and the now writhing gangster, delivering a boot to the side of the man's head, knocking him to the ground.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury December 6th 2010, 10:29 pm

"Wonder where you learned to negotiate. But nice shot." Sul-Fury said as he watched the gang member writhe in pain. "I'll jet, you guys can get face time with the camera."

Sul walked towards the self-made entrance in the rear of the building. Something told him from the beginning that uninvited guests would show up. Not that he would have preferred to tangle with El Ray on his own, but it could have just as easily been two Villains to help El Ray throw his hide across the room. Though he intended to not be in the news, he somewhat forgot about the cameraman who probably got a good shot of him fighting the gang members.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 6th 2010, 10:48 pm

The Samaritan watched in awe at the perfect precision and speed that the new comer disabled the hostage taker. The man now laid on the floor begging in Spanish for someone to just kill him instead of handing him over to the police. Albert watched as the grey man tried leaving without even introducing himself, but he wasn't about to let the palm greasing opportunity slide by. He picked up the damaged Tesla coil and bolted over to the area. First he helped the young sobbing reporter lady back to her feet and then motioned for her to wait a second.

He strode up to the grey stone man and clasp his shoulder, stopping his hasty retreat. "Hey there fella....Off so soon? We haven't even been formerly introduced. My name is The Samaritan, I am a do-gooder and I am always on the lookout for others of the same mentality. What's your name?"

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury December 6th 2010, 11:04 pm

Sul-Fury looked over his shoulder at "do-gooder", before spinning around to face him. "The Samaritan", huh? My name is Alan Lombardi, but I go by the alias of Sul-Fury. Looks like you shredded your suit." Not that he had been in any different condition, his was torn to shreds as well.

"You're looking for others, you say. Not a good business, being a hero. There goes a saying that it's bad for your health." Sul cracked a smirk out the corner of his mouth. "What exactly are you proposing?"

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 6th 2010, 11:24 pm

"Yes well I don't believe my health is going to be an issue" He said, finally noticing the black soot that caked his hand from having them elbow deep in the burning furnace that was the energy creatures chest. It had left a black hand mark on Sul-Fury's shoulder and the Samaritan shrugged and wiped his hand on the pants of his destroy white unitard.

"I am not really proposing anything, other than we....as people of special abilites can do more good together than alone. I mean look at what we accomplished here today. Here, This is my pager number. If you ever have need of me or my powers again...Hell if you just want to talk shop....give me a jingle.....OK?" The Samaritan said as he produced a half charred card from under his gold belt. "I understand if you don't want to speak to the media...I'll handle that, or Me and this other fellow if he's interested......Say there fella what's your name anyway?"

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 7th 2010, 9:24 am

"Wasn't aware I was negotiating. I thought I was solving a problem." Gregor saw the man made of what looked to be charred sulfur begin to leave. When Gregor looked back towards the news crew he saw why. More and more crews were beginning to arrive. Channel 5, Channel 7. All here to catch a piece of the pie. "Now that's a rock man with the right idea." Gregor said under his breath. "Mein freunds, it was good working with you, but it seems I must make my leave. The name's Gregor Rautenstrauch, the people of Germany and Austria call me the Merciful Angel, though as I've told others, I'm far from a saint. Listen, if you ever need my help again just call. I'll hear you." Gregor walked away from the scene casting a small wave behind him as he was leaving.

Last edited by Slamfist on December 7th 2010, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 7th 2010, 11:20 am

"Gone as quickly as he came...." The Samaritan huffed. He turned back toward Sul-Fury, "Well as I was saying, I think we made a formidable team. I'd like to know how to get a hold of you as well..."

By now the news reporter had regained her composure and had started her televised commentary.

"You are joining us live here at the First National bank, I Linda Weinstein and once again channel 12 is the first on the scene to bring you images of the aftermath of what Super Heroes call a days work. As you can see these are just another group poor innocent souls that have lost there lives due to the menace of society that is Super Herodom." She pointed down at the squished mess that lay underneath the caved in ceiling and her camera man followed suit.
" We can only assume that a peaceful end could have been brought to this situation if the police could have done their appointed job without the interference of these vigilantes with superpowers. We all know the danger of improperly trained Metahumans gallanting around without leashes as was showcased in the travesty of Waco, Texas all those years ago. We can only ask ourselves if this would have ended differently if it were handled by the Elite League of Legends. Would Captain Superior have been so incompetent with his powers as to smash through a support beam? Would Lady Ultima have taken down El Ray sooner? Would the Great Horned Owl have used his masterful detective skills to stop the crime before it ever started? What about the Chartreuse Flame , surly he would have used his power ring to stop the cave in.......EXCUSE ME GENTLEMEN....EXCUSE ME....WOULD YOU CARE TO MAKE A COMMENT?" She said as the camera panned around at the Samaritan and Sul-Fury.

"Make sure you get it on camera if they freak out and hit me" She whispered to her camera man as they approached.

Last edited by Coffinhunter on December 24th 2010, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury December 7th 2010, 7:10 pm

"I don't have a cell phone, or a job for that matter. As you can tell I don't have the 'professional appearance' most are looking for." It wasn't that he was ugly, he just would never fit in with normal society. He only showed his face at night to fight the scum of the city. It was rare to see him this early in the day, even though it was the afternoon. "I'm just a roamer, I don't have a home or family. I'm looking for a man, a mutant, that killed all of my friends and changed me into this. Consider this a pitstop."

His gaze shifted to the reporters, exactly what he wanted to avoid. He shouldn't have come. He should have waited until night before doing anything. Sul-Fury liked to protect people, but he didn't want the attention of the media. He had enemies, and he didn't want those enemies to find his location. He looked to The Samaritan to talk to the reporters while taking steps back to make an exit.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 26th 2010, 11:36 am

(Insert Current Events in : http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1745-sim-s-call-for-help-quest-thread )

The Samaritan flew home at top speed, the smile on his face didn't leave the whole time. This was his first real chance to show that he was a real Super Hero, like his hero, Captain Superior. He had watched Captain Superior's exploits since his childhood and the man embodied every aspect of the lifestyle that The Samaritan wanted to emulate. The Samaritan knew better than to believe ,the less than spectacular, press that Capitan Superior had received now that he was retired. He had learned first hand after the apprehension of El Ray, how blood hungry the paparazzi could be. They had drug his new friend Sul-fury over the coals about some poor civilians that weren't lucky enough to make it through their super-battle; without even mentioning the majority that they'd saved.

The Samaritan's mind began to race at the thought, the images of the drug filled other's that had been in the poor girl's apartment. What if news of being sighted with a bunch of hipster druggies got out? How would he escape the stigma? Well there was only one thing he could do....find a away to remove them from the equation. He would have to find away, that' s all their was too it.

As he reached home, he bolted back into his 'Secret Liar" (Bomb shelter in the back yard) and changed back into his civilian clothes in a flash. Before exiting to go up and tell his wife the surprising news about his unexpected trip, he stopped and caressed his latest trophy one more time. He was truly proud of this accomplishment, it was the first in a long line of tangible items that revealed his true nature to the world. He bent in to give the damaged Tesla coil a small kiss, the coursing energy that still clung to the item jumped out and zapped his impenetrable lip. He laughed and patted it on it's top like a overly playful puppy. Finalizing his business in his lair, he gave a final wink to his autographed glossy picture of the golden age, Captain Superior.

Once he arrived back topside, He closed the heavy doors to his retro bomb shelter, remembering to struggle a bit for the old nosey, busy-body watching next door. He turned and waved at her window, and she was of course there watching.

Albert strode in the back door of his quaint split level 'cookie-cutter' ranch domicile. He whistled happily closing the door behind him. "Honey...I am home....I hope you aren't still miffed with me....Honey?...Dear are you here? I have some really great news....Germany....Honey.....The Office is sending me to Germany for an international Stamp exhibit...Can you believe my luck?" He was saying as he walked around his impossibly quiet house.

As he reached the back of the house, he heard his worst fears realized. A soft but pained groaning was coming from the his master bedroom His first thought was of course that his poor dear high-school sweetheart, turned devoted wife was hurt, that some evil villain had determined his secret identity and was now torturing sweet Marylou. The Samaritan, now in the guise of his more mundane persona, Albert Wagner; bolted for his bedroom door and smashed right threw it.

The sight inside was simply more than his simple, innocent mind, could comprehend. Instead of finding a costumed Super Villain standing manically over his dearest wife as she was strapped to some menacing looking device, he found a the truth of the matter much more disagreeable. There, posed naked, straddling a well endowed black man, was his betrothed on their own bed. She was in the height of ecstasy and moaned like he had never heard before. The Samaritan's mouth hung open as if he'd been hit by a baseball bat, he laid on the floor dumbstruck.

Later; as Albert sat on a city bus headed for the studio district to meet up with his temporary team of Super-Misfits to help young Sim; He sat a shaken man. His mind simply racing at the events that had just occurred.

"Get out!" that's all she had said as she pointed back out the doorway he'd smashed through. The strange man; of African heritage beneath her only looked on in a dazed and confused. The shock of it all had knocked all sense from Albert's head and he simply stood up and backed out the room. At first fiddling with the destroyed pieces of the door, trying to close the shattered entryway but then realizing it was useless cause. He stood up in the hall and stood staring at the dark wall blankly for a few seconds before finally wandering back out into the living room to plop down on the couch.

Marylou had come out a few minutes later, with the athletically built repairman following behind her. He nodded as he past left post hast. Marylou stood in front of him with her hands on her hips and a quizzical, yet angry look on her face. "He got some grease on his work shirt and I was helping him get it out....." She said flatly, in a cold and emotionless tone. Albert nodded, still dumb founded. "It was real rude to come busting in like that, You came off like a real jerk...." She said starting to gain momentum. Albert only nodded and continued staring in her make-smeared eyes.

And that was that, She was surprisingly happy when he told her about his trip. She had even told him he needed the vacation and to not worry about her. Which was surprising after how upset she'd been with him embarrassing her in front of a perfectly honest repairman, who just so happened to have the sort of ethics that deemed keeping a clean appearance at all times. There was a darn good reason that Marylou was the apple of his eye since the 8th grade, It was her ability to forgive and forget. What a real 'gem' she was, boy-howdy what a lucky guy he was.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top