The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Back from the Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Back from the Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Back from the Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Back from the Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Back from the Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Back from the Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Back from the Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Back from the Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Back from the Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Back from the Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Back from the Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Back from the Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Back from the Dead

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back from the Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Back from the Dead

Post by Dragon Master November 29th 2010, 5:58 pm

"No, can't say that I have.. Thanks for the help, would've ended a lot uglier if you hadn't come along." The man said.

Bones's face would've dropped if it hadn't gotten burnt off. He still wasn't famous outside of his hometown, great. He noticed the man eyeing him up and stared at him, checking for any weapons, if he was that paranoid then he may have to fight him. Like it or not.

"Why.. Why did you help us?" The girl asked, her hand tightly clutching a knife the man had hidden on his person.
Bones smiled, raised his hat and bowed.
"It's my job, I protect the weak from those who wish to harm them," He said, he was about to replace his hat when a hail of gunfire shot out at him. Bones ducked behind a chimney, invulnerable as he may be his armour was merely leather and had already been a tad burned.

He plonked the hat back on his head, straightened it and turned around firing pot shots at the soldiers while using the chimney to cover him.
"Who are these people?" He asked.

Dragon Master

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://kamenriderrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2010, 7:04 am

"Who are these people?"

Dreogan ducked his head, spinning on the heel of his foot, then rolling behind some cover. "That's not important right now." He sent a hail of gunfire towards the remaining soldiers, "What's important is that we get out of here before the streets fill with blood.. Whisper, you useless whore! Go find an escape route!" Whisper nodded, and ran off, leaving Dreogan and Bones to continue fighting off the soldiers. Still envigorated by the shot earlier, Dreogan's bullets found their mark each time. He saw more clearly, and moved more quickly than normal, giving him a good advantage over the soldiers in heavy, encumburing armor and visibility-reducing helmets.

Whisper returned a short while later, motioning for the two to follow, "Master, I found a way down, but we have to climb a few stories, and then move into the building. From there, we can get to the street, and disappear." Dreogan gave a sinister grin, "Good girl, let's go."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Master December 1st 2010, 9:23 am

"That's not important right now." The man insisted, gunning down soldiers, unlike Bones he was hitting them, not trying to get them to back down by firing warning shots "What's important is that we get out of here before the streets fill with blood.. Whisper, you useless whore! Go find an escape route!"
Bones looked at him and cocked his head to the left.
"If I were you I'd treat your friend with a bit more respect ..." He still had his gun firing in the vague direction of the soldiers but now he was firing gas pellets onto the roof, in retrospect it wasn't a smart move because the greenish gas was floating into the sky and would start to attract the attention of the police

After a few minutes of being fired upon Bones saw the girl return.
"Master, I found a way down, but we have to climb a few stories, and then move into the building. From there, we can get to the street, and disappear." She told them
"Good girl, let's go." The man grinned, his smile made Bones feel a little sick (which is quite an achievement when you lack a stomach)
Bones bounded to his feet, switched his gun to automatic and fired randomly, backing down to stand beside the girl.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Burst Knight Dragon
Bones McGraw
Dragon Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 86
Job : ... I don't know.
Humor : Black Comedy
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://kamenriderrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2