The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapDEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barDEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapDEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barDEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! Empty DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!!

Post by Blood Wraith October 10th 2010, 10:32 pm

Coming to you from this weekend’s New York Comic-Con, just rather indirectly*, here’s the dish on which Marvel universe characters you can expect to see in the promised Deadpool movie. I can tell you that there’s definitely one guest star lined up that really took me by surprise.

Will it be spoiling anything for you if I share this info? Only if you’re one of those determined purists who never watches a trailer, looks at a poster or reads the IMDB listings. And there’s some names I’ve been asked not to pass on at all because, apparently, that character appears only very late into the story.

So, no. I don’t think is capital-S Spoiler material at all. All the same, you might choose to LOOK AWAY NOW and stay pure. Ish.

Of course, some of the characters are very closely associated with Deadpool anyway. There’s Blind Al, Deadpool’s sort-of-roommate, and Patch, the barman-come-mercenary dispatcher who gives Deadpool his jobs. I’m sure you were already expecting those. Then there’s several Weapon-X characters, including (but not limited to) Wyre, Ajax, Sluggo and Garrison Kane.

Wade Wilson’s love affair with Vanessa Carlysle is apparently a key part of the story, though I’ve been promised that she’s never seen in her Copycat guise and there’s no indication she’s a mutant at all. But this won’t be a mutant-shy production…

…because one of the X-Men appears. Can you guess which one? Place your bets now, ladies and gentlemen.

It’s an X-Man we’ve already seen on the big screen. Twice. Played by the same actor each time. Maybe they’ll get him back for this too. Do you know who it is yet? It’s none other than Piotr Rasputin. It’s Colossus.

Will it be a blink-and-you-miss-it cameo? I asked, and was told:

Nope. He is in more than one scene and has got some stuff to do.

Will they get Daniel Cudmore back to reprise the role? Well, it’s early days – there’s still no director actually signed, and some chance that the film will not actually make it into production – but I bet somebody’s at least had an informal chat with the actor. Here’s a mission for any bloggers doing a Breaking Dawn set visit in the coming months: get Cudmore on the record.

I’ve also been told that the Wolverine: X-Men Origins version of Wade Wilson as a Weapon X project makes… um… a special appearance. in the screenplay. They had to deal with it somehow, right? And what they’ve done is oh-so-Deadpool.

Can’t wait to find out just what that actually means. Ball’s in your court, Mr. Reynolds.

*I’m writing from Ye Olde Oxforde.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: DEADPOOL MOVIE SCORE!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest October 10th 2010, 10:39 pm

*Claps*

*Faps uncontrollably*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top