The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Eric Maslonarwr I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Eric Maslonarwr I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Eric Maslonarwr I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Eric Maslonarwr I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Eric Maslonarwr I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Eric Maslonarwr I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Eric Maslonarwr I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Eric Maslonarwr I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Eric Maslonarwr I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Eric Maslonarwr I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Eric Maslonarwr I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Eric Maslonarwr I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Eric Maslonarwr I_vote_lcapEric Maslonarwr I_voting_barEric Maslonarwr I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Eric Maslonarwr I_vote_lcapEric Maslonarwr I_voting_barEric Maslonarwr I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eric Maslonarwr

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Maslonarwr Empty Eric Maslonarwr

Post by Potentially July 7th 2010, 7:36 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Iroas
Title: Hero
Alignment: Good
Race: African American
Hair: Black
Eyes: Light Blue
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 171 lbs

Costume Description/Image:
Eric Maslonarwr Herol

Personality:
Young Eric is everything a hero would hope to be personality wise. The spirit of a heroic warrior rests within young Eric. Eric will sacrifice everything that he finds dear to him for the greater good. His immense willpower and determination have pushed him forward through hardship. Eric never cowards before anything, no matter how much he wants to fears it. This warrior's selfless dedication to what he believes in has inspired many.

Eric has fierce loyalty to those he stands by and his cause. Not only has Eric never feared, this is unshakable by even the most terrifying foes. Eric gives selflessly to those who need what he has more than he. The powerful dedication he has, is coupled with a mighty conviction that he never forgets, or withdraws from. When Eric is on a mission, or attempting to save someone, he will stay focused as he can ever be.

Gallantly he faces what has to come with a highly cheerful spirit. Incredible perseverance is in his grasp, never being shaken from duty itself. This little one has admirable fortitude, taking pain with a steadfast will. Eric fights like a true hero, but he also has unsurprising flaws. All of his readiness is combated by his foolhardy traits. Eric's steadfast and loyalty, can lead to some very foolish risks, as well as putting himself in danger.

History:
Eric Maslonarwr was born in Harlem, New York, but raised outside of civilization. Young Eric was abandoned by his real parents, to the steps of traveling magical warriors. The warriors were lovers, who raised many children. They decided to take Eric into their family before they left New York. They moved to China, where they began giving their many children their first training. Once Eric was old enough to carry a training sword, they began to teach him. Eric enjoyed living with his new family, until a group of powerful, malevolent beings approached the house.

Under the cover of night, they ransacked and burned the building. Before they set it ablaze, they slaughtered everyone. His adoptive parents, his trained brothers and sisters, and himself were no match. His mother decapitated, his father mortally wounded, and his kin slaughtered. Eventually they made their way to him. Seeing he was the youngest, they taunted him to how he could ever beat them. They stabbed Eric in the gut and through him out a window before disappearing.

Eric's body, bleeding out, lay in front of a burning home. However, sometimes grief is so great, that even death may keep its distance. The cold hand of Death reached out to take Eric to his eternal resting place. Before that hand could make it, a glowing blue aura surrounded Eric. Eric's will grew and overpowered Death, until Death itself retreated. Eric awoke with a sword of glowing blue, and parallel stab scars on his gut and back. The young warrior looked at the bodies of his family and ashes of his house and cried; for the last time...

Powers:

Eric Maslon becomes stronger with each fight. Depending on if he fought someone who uses a physical power, or energy power, Eric will develop power by beating them. When Eric beats someone who is strong, he gains ten percent of their maximum physical ability. If he has beaten someone who employs energy projection, he will gain one ability (of ooc choosing) at ten percent of the original user's ability. The person he beats however loses nothing. Currently Eric is able to lift up to two tons, jump thirty feet in the air, has enhanced durability, can run up to thirty-five miles per hour, and has enhanced reflexes.

Object based powers are not gained when beating someone. So Eric gains nothing by fighting a robot or Iron Man. Eric can only gain powers that are from a person not their items. When someone has an object based power, he will just gain physical bonuses. If they have an object based power and nothing else, than they will most likely be weak. If Eric is beaten, then he will lose some of his physical or energy abilities. If he is beaten by someone physical, he will lose ten percent of his(Eric's) maximum physical abilities. If he is fighting someone who has energy abilities, then he will lose ten percent of his energy ability. False victories do not give him power augments.

PowerGrid:

Intelligence: 2
Strength: 4
Durability: 3
Speed: 2
Energy Projection: 6
Fighting Skill: 5

Character Image/Description:
Eric Maslonarwr Herol

Roleplay Sample:

Eric did not fear what was to come; he did not turn away. Eric reached his steady hand to the blood stained sword he carried. Every evil that he had faced was on the blade and hilt. With full confidence, the mighty and young warrior ripped his blade from its sheath. Nothing standing in his way, he ran at the tremendous wooden door like a powerful draft horse. Sweat from flames running down his neck, war cry heard, and banner flying; the door broke away. His enemy stood, arrogantly, in front of his blade. The evil demon drew his own sword to appose Eric's. Stopped, the hero of the tale glanced at his enemy's silhouette, to a fiery backdrop. Finally, Eric Maslonarwr charged at his opponent. The demon sliced at Eric with a first, vertically strike. However the warrior was not to be taken down and blocked horizontally.

"I will rid the world of your evil, Overlord," a powerful yell that came from Eric. After his block he spun around and swung at the enemy in a horizontal slice to the Target's neck...

Last edited by Potentially on July 12th 2010, 8:53 pm; edited 8 times in total
Potentially

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Eric Maslonarwr Empty Re: Eric Maslonarwr

Post by Guest July 7th 2010, 8:24 am

Um we have points for the powergrid, 22 points for strength, speed, endurance, energy projection, fighting skill and intelligence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Potentially July 7th 2010, 8:41 am

I know I just haven't done it yet.
Potentially

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist July 7th 2010, 10:26 am

This has the potential to get extremely rigged so I'm saying an initial no.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker July 7th 2010, 12:57 pm

The meaning of 'beating someone' is very broad. So could you please define what you mean with 'beating'. If it involves murder, I think it is okay, since then the power would have a drawback (a moral drawback).
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Potentially July 7th 2010, 5:15 pm

I have to beat them where they don't have the ability to fight back... not really kill them they just gotta be... not able to fight. Plus all the weaknesses are in the second paragraph.
Potentially

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker July 8th 2010, 6:16 am

It's still an odd power. But you got my seal of approval on that part of the character. Partly because most of the characters on this site will do a 'voluntary fallback' when the battle gets too heated.
Anyway, the other things I'd like to say are:
"Don't forget the Powergrid."
"Defeating/cheating/surviving Death tends to piss him off and makes him try to reap you by all means neccessary."
"I bloody hate teenage characters. In two days I will be the same age as mister Maslonarwr here. If I'd had to fight my own character Karma at this age, I would shit my pants in fear. Even though he's in his 50's. Then again, he did survive death too."
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Potentially July 11th 2010, 5:11 am

What is the scale on the grid?

Also its just to make the story.

Maybe I'll change his age or power I haven't decided.

How about this? It's perfectly legal it matches up with the 22 rule Very Happy.
Potentially

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker July 12th 2010, 7:54 am

Well, I think the grid is a bit on the brink of being rigged. If Eric was trained from childhood by magical modern day warriors, he'd have some more Fighting Skill than 2, wouldn't he? My char Karma has got a FS of 5, and all he did was fight in a couple of wars as a mercenary.

The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist July 12th 2010, 10:57 am

And if you gain powers, you need EP, for no other reason than for balancing issues.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker July 12th 2010, 1:15 pm

But Overmind, Potentially has changed his power-steal-power to powers that require no EP.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Potentially July 12th 2010, 8:35 pm

I'm just kidding guys! I still have the other powers.... Just seeing if you would approve. I got rid of the abilities to absorb powers... Now its just three 6's in the main physical categories but eh I will change it back if u want.
Potentially

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker July 13th 2010, 6:27 am

I think it's all cool this way. You got the seal.
Eric Maslonarwr Istockphoto_2381624-seal-of-approval
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Potentially July 13th 2010, 7:17 pm

Just need that powergrid...... or can I make it myself?
Potentially

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist July 13th 2010, 9:30 pm

I still don't like it. Very, very OP abilities and no drawback at all.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top