The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A Clean Getaway I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Clean Getaway I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Clean Getaway I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
A Clean Getaway I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A Clean Getaway I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A Clean Getaway I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Clean Getaway I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Clean Getaway I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Clean Getaway I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Clean Getaway I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Clean Getaway I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Clean Getaway I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Clean Getaway I_vote_lcapA Clean Getaway I_voting_barA Clean Getaway I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Clean Getaway

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Clean Getaway Empty A Clean Getaway

Post by Havok April 25th 2010, 6:12 am

Voltron waited for a new customer in an alleyway in the city, dressed in his usual disguise. It was a dark night, just how Voltron liked to deal. He was leaning against the wall of one of the buildings. He made sure that they would meet in this alleyway for the simple reason that there was a clear way for an escape if needed. A man holding a suitcase entered the alleyway and approached Voltron casually.

" You the dealer?" The man was clearly here to deal weapons.

"You got the money?" Ignoring the man's question.

"Right here" He said while handing over the suitcase. Voltron snatched it from him and quickly calculating the money. It's all here, but now to find out if he's legit.

"Show me your ID, I told you to bring it." Voltron demanded. The man pulled out a driver's license.

"Will this do?"

"We'll see...." He examined the card and used his connection to the internet to see if he was legit. He wasn't. Voltron's eyes turned bright red and he slipped off his glove. The man backed away a little in supprise, not knowing what was happening. Voltron quickly sliced the man's neck open using his claw like hand and gave him a mighty kick, sending his limp body out of the alleyway. Police immediately reacted, comming from both the exits in the alleyway while one of them dragged the quickly dieing man away. Just as I thought, a sting. He leaped into the air and onto the fire escape that was on the building he had been leaning against. He quickly made his way to the top of the building, ignoring the bullets the police had been firing. From the roof he managed to make his escape by jumping from one building to the other, though some jumps were more of a challenge than others and the rest he just about made it. When he was sure he evaded them completely, he stopped on one of the buildings and thought over what progress he had made that day.

"One Casualty, 100,000 dollars in cash and a clean getaway. Not a bad days work."
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

A Clean Getaway Empty Re: A Clean Getaway

Post by The_soapmaker April 25th 2010, 6:23 am

From behind a shack on the rooftop, a woman appeared, carrying a huge unconventional-looking rifle along with her, which rested on her shoulder. As she walked towards Voltron, her black hair flowed in the wind and so did her equally black coat. She stopped about 12 feet away from him and planted the heavy-looking rifle surprisingly easy in the ground. The woman looked at Voltron, piercing his disguise with her angry eyes.
"So are you that son of a bitch that keeps on stealing customers from me?" She asked with a slight smile, indicating a form of hostility, instead of what smiles are meant for. "Well, are you?"
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok April 25th 2010, 6:34 am

Voltron observed the woman closely, but not as much as her rifle. He thought that if he were hit by a weapon of that magnitude that it may do some damage.

"Nice gun, Organic." He stated, igoring her question. He didn't truly think of her as a threat.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker April 25th 2010, 6:59 am

"Oh, you like my supply? Or is this just some kind of lie? Shall I test it for you? Let you see what it can do?" She rhymed furiously as she picked up the gun and fired it on the shack she was standing behind just a few seconds ago. The rifle made a charging sound before unleashing a serie of powerful shockwaves unto the target, obliterating the shack completely. The woman turned back to Voltron. "So, Stranger. Who might you be?" She said, her eyes growing wide with fury.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok April 25th 2010, 7:10 am

"I might be a Voltron, I suppose you created that hand held monster?" He asked the woman casually.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker April 25th 2010, 7:14 am

"Yeah, this baby is all mi..." As she stopped in midsentence, the womans facial expression changed suddenly, as if she was reminded of something. "Voltron...voltron...where have I heard that before?....Do you know a certain Jacob Hunte?" She asked.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok April 25th 2010, 7:19 am

"How do you know of him? And me for that matter?" Voltron was now interested in who this woman was, he could understand how she heard of Jacob, but how could she have known of him? Damn, I thought I was doing well in keeping myself secret. All I need to know is her real name, If I can get that, I can find out everything I need to know about her.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker April 25th 2010, 11:04 am

"The scientific world is not that big, Voltron. My late father was quite familiar with Hunte's work. And with Hunte himself too. We visited him once. I was 19 at the moment, I think." The woman said. She put the butt of the rifle on the ground, using the rifle as a cane. "I remember talking to his son, who was chronically ill. He thought I was scary, because I was a goth. I remember hearing my father in the next room argueing with Hunte about something... What was it again?" The woman closed her eyes and thought real hard. She opened her eyes again. "It was about some metal Hunte had made. When I walked into the room to bring them some beers, my eye fell on a document. 'Artificial Sentience prototype number 62: "Voltron"'... " She sighed. "My father was devestated by Hunte's suicide. Not that they were such good friends, but it was a great loss for the scientific world. He never really got over it. Hunte was a great scientist, but I had never thought he would actually succeed in making a robot."
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok April 25th 2010, 11:41 am

"So, you now know who and what I am, pity I don't know who you are. Why don't you inlighten me?" He said taking a step closer to the girl.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker April 25th 2010, 11:57 am

"Ha, Robot-man, charming is not really your thing. You can call me 'Elisabeth Gauss', if you like." Alice said with a smile. Ofcourse it was a pseudonym. Even though Voltron was sort of familiar to her, she still did not trust him. He was smart enough to take over a part of HER illegal weapons business, though he probably would never be able to conquer the non-conventional weapon market. Alice aimed the rifle at Voltron, as he got closer. "Now back to business. Why are you selling guns to MY customers? Why are you selling guns at all? You're a robot, you have no material needs, do you?" The gun made a charging sound. "Come on, answer me, droid. I would hate it if I'd have to blast you to kingdom come."
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok April 25th 2010, 12:10 pm

"I sell guns to whoever wants them, It would be unlogical to think about who sold to them before me. Oh, and the fact that they're comming to me tells me you sell unsufficient merchandise or you overprice it, either way I profit." While he stated this he was already searching through the internet of anyone by the name of Elisabeth Gauss, as well as hacking into police records for such information.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by spartan117 April 25th 2010, 12:13 pm

Snake saw two figures on a rooftop and suspected that something was up. So he started scaling the wall of the building the two people were on. "Hey!" Snake shouted as he grabbed the ledge of the roof, "Can one of you help me up?" Snake could barely hold himself in place. "Please?"
spartan117
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 155
Job : Sleeping with Riley.
Humor : I hate every single person except for Riley.
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker April 25th 2010, 12:19 pm

Alice turned her head in the direction of Snake's voice. Alice walked to the ledge of the roof, dragging along her rifle. She looked down, saw Snake. "Hey, you there. Didn't we meet in Alaska a couple of days ago? What a small world it is." Alice said, while leaning on her imense rifle. She laughed shortly. "Hey, man, how's it 'hanging'?" She continued with a big grin.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by spartan117 April 25th 2010, 12:24 pm

"Bad pun girl. Now, how about helping me get up." Snake said. "Oh yah i remember you. Now please help me up."
spartan117
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 155
Job : Sleeping with Riley.
Humor : I hate every single person except for Riley.
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok April 25th 2010, 12:29 pm

He stared at the Elisabeth, who was now leaning over the edge. This is perfect, I get rid of someone who knows me and wants me dead and increase my business by eliminating the competion. He raised his hand and aimed the palm of his hand towards her. He then fired a powerful bolt of electricity towards the woman.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top