The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGoing to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_voting_barGoing to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Going to Heck...(:P)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going to Heck...(:P)

Post by Ember_Fangs September 20th 2010, 2:47 am

Faith's lips were twisted slightly, the moods in the air were affecting her as much as the real emotions might and to be honest she was beginning to share a few of the emotions Cassie did. Why did Sham always have to try and stamp everyone else down when no-one else had said they thought they knew Tenshi better? It was getting to her slightly but her blue eyes were now on Cass, she seemed to be ignored by the 'leader' of the hand of justice a lot which was fine by her.
"How does it work then?" she asked for she was truly interested in the device, she hadn't seen one like that before, only heard about it in myths and legends.
"Show me how I can help and I will," she nodded slightly.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 20th 2010, 11:03 am

((I clearly thanked her for contributing to the conversation since she was the only one offering ideas.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 20th 2010, 12:16 pm

[[ It wasn't up there when I posted and it's my characters thoughts, he can't hear them, it's how she feels. ]]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 20th 2010, 12:58 pm

((But Shamgarel is not ignoring her, plus Cassiel clearly stated he felt he knew her better in Alone in the Dark. There's not a single thing Shamgarel has said that didn't have some basis in fact. He's not an irrational or petty guy, thou Cassiel's turning out to not have very thick skin, since this one part where Shamgarel lost his temper because Cass was being retarded. Shamgarel has never done anything to warrant these feelings. I'm confused as shit.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 20th 2010, 1:09 pm

(He was being ignored. and to top it off you snapped at him for trying to help. I am waiting for my turn to change my feelings. so hold on. I dont want to steal the topic. He cant mind read? who me? Yes I can. anyhow. I am not angered. And also I edited it to say pratically better than anyone. didnt say he did well not anymore)

Cassiel finally spoke words of gratitude, "Thank you. And you're welcome. Now that my formalities are out of the way, let me say one thing. Say we DO make it to hell and we survive the first assault. What then? Where do we go? The realm of hell is almost as vast as this world. It would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Charging madly in multiple directions would only create attention and give time to move tenshi to a new location. Namely away from us; This "needle in a haystack" can move. Making it all the more impossible to find. I would give you a timely strategic entrance. Even where we enter. But, I cannot both project the vision, and tell you the current events of the world. I ask you again, Will you help me... To help you?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Going to Heck...(:P) - Page 3 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 September 20th 2010, 2:07 pm

Xyron looked solemnly at the other members of the Hand. Tensions were running high, and friendships appeared to be a little strained under the stress. Still, they were all here for the long run.

"Well, Demons all crave one thing above all else: power. Keeping that in mind, Raide would have hidden Tenshi in the one spot he thinks safe, even from his fellow demons. I doubt he has any servants that he would trust so much that he would give up his newest plaything. Nor would he restrain her in any sort of dungeon that other demons would have access to. So..." Xyron paused, thinking. "I believe the most likely place Raide would stash Tenshi would be a room of some sort branching from his own Throne Room. We find his seat of power, we find Tenshi." The Cleric Angel motioned towards his Watcher brother.

"Cassiel's earlier vision revealed that the demons are being distracted by something. Perhaps Raide's assault has already begun. Cass, do you think you could find a location suitable for us to enter? It would need to be fairly sheltered, so that our entrance is not immediately spotted, and a decent distance from the portal. But at the same time, the demons entering the portal would likely take residence closer to their leader's stronghold, in the same sense that a town would take residence around their lord's castle for added protection." Xyron smiled, an idea forming in his head.

"If we can follow the trail of demons from the portal backwards, we might find Raide's 'castle' at the start. We just need to know where we enter, and then we need to convince Azrael... " Xyron barely managed to keep the disgust from entering his voice upon mentioning the name "...to help us get there."

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 September 20th 2010, 2:10 pm

((I just realized... there's only 4* of us now. Thunder's mia, tenshi's gone, and Zoph died... this topic's gonna get... interesting.))

*Edit. I cant count. XD*

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 20th 2010, 2:30 pm

(took me forever to find a crystal that was availible to use as a prism. Azrael our 5th?)

"Thank you, Xyron" Cassiel said with some excitement. "It's what I have been trying to show you. If we can convince 'him' to set a location of our choice," He avoided using the name Azrael in front of Xyron, because he respected his history between them, "We can almost land in front of her."However, on the same note. What if Raide moved her to a maximum security 'vault' of sorts while hes out. That is where we must have a plan B."

Cassiel moved in Faith's direction. "You said you wanted to help correct, and that you want to know how my projections work right. Well light is nothing more than a collection of energy waves at different speeds, slower speeds tend to take a more red color and higher speeds take a blue color. The white light is produced from a combination of all of the colors. If we were to take a prism," Cassiel removed an amulet around his neck, In the middle of it was a crystal. He shone some light into it and a rainbow came out in an odd direction. "We can split and move the colors. I can split the light without the need of a prism, But I also have to bend the light into my telescope in such a way it proves to be a 'projector' of some sorts. I cannot create light, bend the prism, project it, and use my sightseeing abilities all at the same time to tell you the correct way to approach this situation. I Just need someone to create light and foucus it into the telescope." He pulled it out and uncollapsed it again.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 September 20th 2010, 3:27 pm

((It would be tough to control the NPC as a player character. Besides, I believe the Angel of Death is required to be Passive. Thus, he is taking a lot of chances helping us out the way he has. He'd never be able to physically enter Hell. Plus, he has a lot of work on his hands, what with demons pillaging, raping, killing, murdering, plundering, and destroying everywhere. Razz ))

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 20th 2010, 3:50 pm

((Seriously Azrael would kill Raide just by touching him, being the Angel of Death and all. Thus he's passive, only taking the souls of the departed to where they belong. Kabel's number 5, Stephen's number 6. We're actually the only full squad even without Stephen.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 20th 2010, 4:08 pm

(Aaaaaaand were deadlocked again...)

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 20th 2010, 4:35 pm

((How? We have all members we just need to continue this topic.))

Shamgarel nodded and extended his hands bending light into the lens.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 20th 2010, 5:22 pm

(well josh had many chances to join and he didnt because of dial up and laziness on his part. And where the fuck is stephen?)

{Theme song for the moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl0szVNQ9v4 "walk away" by FFDP}

"Thank you shamgarel." He closed his eyes and put the amulet back on his neck. He focused his light to break the prism once again to create his projection. This time Cassiel was able to speak. He raised his telescope, "Ahh that's better, Now look here." The projection zoomed in on the convergence of demons in the background. There was a massive bone pillar rising out of the ground and into a black disc, Inside the disc was an upside down New York, and a pair of nightkills running over the portal, There was a massive hand on the end of the pillar. "This is the distraction that makes this operation ideal. They are focused on blood and food, I hate to say it but food is plentiful in new york. With some 8 million people to feed on. This distraction is pulling the main demonic force away from their normal posts. Namely away from us. If we were to just "Pop in" there," Cassiel moved the telescope right towards xyron, and the projection reeled right to Raide's lair. There was a shadow of Xyron in front of the projection, blocking half of it, the other half shone on xyron himself. Cassiel paused hoping Xyron would get the hint and move out of the way. He continued, "We might just snatch her and run. We don't have a chance of fighting everything here. It is hell after all. We are but a small stealth team on a secure and RTB tactic. Those teams don't do well under open fire."

Cassiel paused waiting for questions and comments.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 23rd 2010, 10:09 am

"But I do. I'm a warrior not a spy, I'm a lot more durable than other angels. A lot stronger as well. Not to mention how well I can fight. I was trained by the best, Michael, my brother, and Uriel whom gave me my sword. I doubt the demons will be expecting an assault on Hell, much less with angels. But there's also still the possibility of help." Shamgarel strolled around the edge of the group as he continued. "In addition to the four remaining members of the Hand, we still have Stephen. I've also heard of a young man who's left a radical religious fringe group known as the Meek. This either means he left because he disagreed with their practices, or he's more radical than they are. I say we find him, the Meek's magicks are known to be very powerful and effective against extraplanar entities, such as ourselves and the demons."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 September 23rd 2010, 2:39 pm

Xyron (after having moved out of the projector's way) stood a little farther back from the image than most of the other Angels, having already scanned it earlier. He turned to Shamgarel.

"Even with your significant powers and those of the Hand behind you, I doubt we'd have much of a chance. The demons are being riled up into a feeding frenzy from this portal. If we were to get into an open conflict, they would likely swarm us. Think of it this way: If an elite team of Demons managed to enter Heaven somehow, how long do you think they would survive against the combined might of the Angels? It would likely be the same outcome for us if we faced the legions of Hell. Granted, we will likely face small pockets of resistance along the way, and I'm sure Raide will have some sort of guards standing watch over his stronghold, so your talents will certainly not be wasted in this endeavor. As for the reinforcements you suggested..." Xyron paused as he thought about Stephen.

"Stephen would doubtless be a substantial addition to our team, despite his propensity to shout random battle cries and his otherwise cryptic references. He was of great assistance earlier, when GUN was besieged. It was only with his help that we defeated the Dragon demon. He also aided me in fighting the Fire Demon, and we will likely face more of their caliber as we enter their domain." Mentioning the fire demon brought images to his mind of Zophiel, another fallen ally in the fight against Raide's unholy invasion. He just as quickly banished the unbidden images. There would be time to mourn later.

"But in regards to this other fighter, the former member of 'Meek'? Do you believe him to be worth the risk? If he is more radical than the cult itself, then he might represent a significant threat to us. Especially coupled with his increased effectiveness against beings like us. If he were to turn against us, our plans would be cut short. IF he had left in disagreement, however, and he ended up amenable to our existence, then he could provide a great boon to this mission. I just wonder if the benefits of bringing him in is worth the risk he poses if he attacks us." He paused, eying the warrior angel. "Ultimately, it is your decision, Shamgarel."

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 23rd 2010, 3:07 pm

"That is where Faith and Cassiel show uncountable worth. They'll quickly assess his motives if he turns against us either way. Besides if he is more radical, the sight of angels will surely not entice an attack." Shamgarel smiled, "He is religious after all."

Last edited by Slamfist on September 23rd 2010, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum