The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
You've been recruited. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
You've been recruited. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
You've been recruited. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
You've been recruited. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
You've been recruited. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
You've been recruited. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
You've been recruited. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
You've been recruited. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
You've been recruited. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
You've been recruited. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
You've been recruited. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
You've been recruited. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
You've been recruited. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYou've been recruited. - Page 2 I_voting_barYou've been recruited. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

You've been recruited.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You've been recruited. - Page 2 Empty Re: You've been recruited.

Post by Slamfist April 20th 2010, 2:59 pm

((What do you mean he can move one of them?))

Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 20th 2010, 3:02 pm

(( To another team, during the rp - E.G he can say Athena is better in Team 3 and Scar should stay with him or other way round ))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist April 20th 2010, 3:07 pm

((But neither of them were assigned to a team in the first place. You needed to sign up, other than Faith since it was kinda given the the Hand of Justice was Team 2. All Teams, other than 2 for now, are full as far as I know anyway. Team 3 is full, you already have a char on Team 2, and this team may have an opening, but I think they would like to keep it open for a person who isn't on a team yet, just in case, maybe Sentinel.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 20th 2010, 3:13 pm

((Mkay ~ Ignore Athens there - delete her posts on this topic. Seeing as though Scarlets with Pain then it's close to him - better?))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult April 20th 2010, 3:16 pm

(Sentinal does not get a boss fight spot, I know he is cool but he made a character just one week ago, we have plenty of members who deserve that spot more. Sentinal is cool, and I like him, but honestly Keres or Katy deserve it more than he does, they have been here longer, even more so when you look at characters.)

You've been recruited. - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult April 20th 2010, 3:47 pm

Percival placed his head in his hands and shook his head. "Really?" Percival said looking at the newest recruit in dismay. "This is the team we have to fight the spawn of Satan" he said standing to his feet. "A weak human." he said looking at Scarlet. "A cocky teenager, in a hazmat suit." he said pointing at Nuke. "An overzealous brute" he said circling around his chair and looking at Karma. "And then there is me and you." he said turning to Pain. "Bitter rivals, you think that is going to work out?" he said as he clasped his hand looking at all the people in the meeting room.

"Have any of you actually even seen this guy, in regular form, not to mention his countless others, that even I don't know about?" he asked as he exchanged looks between them all. "We are all going to get slaughtered, all of us." he said throwing his hands up in the air, and silver pulsing through his eyes.

"Are you all ready to stop existing?" he asked waving his hand across the crowd of people. "Because that is exactly what is going to happen, unless YOU sit down, and shut up." Percival said turning to Karma, "Until you stop treating this like a game, and grow up." he said turning to Nuke and shooting him an intense glare. "You forget about your little romance with him" he said pointing at Scarlet then at Pain.

"And until you and I can treat each other like teammates." he said as he extended his hand for Pain to shake, a smile stretching across his face.

Last edited by VivaLaCult on April 20th 2010, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

You've been recruited. - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker April 20th 2010, 4:10 pm

Karma was not really fond of being pushed around by somebody else, but sat down anyway. It was a nice comfortable chair, made out of black leather. "I will sit down, my dear 'friend', but I will not shut up. At least, not yet. I am in fact a very civilised person, you know. Also sprach Zarathustra was a lovely book." He said, with a smile at first, but his face turned grim when he continued: "To answer your question, yes, I have seen the Devil in his pure form. I have been fighting the Devil's forces for about 15 years now." To illustrate this, he reached in the bag which he had brought along and revealed a tri-barreled rifle, made out of pure gold. "But I have met Him only once." Karma got off his chair, and walked to the window, hands on his back, staring through the glass to the world outside. "I died in 1987, after a short, but sinful life. I was in Hell for no longer than 5 minutes in earth, but time moves far more in the Pit. It felt like had spend at least a year down there." He turned around. "But I know how to recognize the devil, even in disguise. Those eyes, burning, full of hatred, hatred against the human race. Those eyes, I will never forget them." Karma turned back to the window, staring at the children playing in the grass, the people walking through the park, the birds flying high in the sky.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 20th 2010, 4:46 pm

Scarlet really didn't care until he said human then she bit her lip and looked down. Was she being stupid? Then he mentioned about knowing about this guy as she said quietly.
"I have seen a lot of his forms. He tortured me for two years straight, tried to combine me with an angel, succeeded. I was meant to be a part of his plan, I think I can guess he's going to try and do the same with the angel he has right now," she said bitterly, folding her arms over her chest before she looked back up at the man in front of her.
"I'm not here just for Pain, I want to help and I'll stay out of as much trouble as I can - scouts honour," She put a hand over her head then sat on one of the chairs, folding her legs.
"Besides, I'm just going to be there as an an energy store for you guys."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2010, 6:30 pm

Nuke looked up his eyes flashing as they changed from the kidding teen to someone who had seen to much in such a short time."I have never met the devil but hey sooner better than later I say.Nuke leaned back and sighed folding his arms."And the suite is awesome so beat that.He looked over at the girl and rolled his eyes then the Grizzly Adams guy."Look around this is the force that fights the Devil the hatred of God and the ruiner of many,A guy that makes any villian here look like a club scout...is anyone ready for that no and they never will be.Nuke slammed his hands on the table standing up."But we do what we have to in order to do what we like,I for one am here only for me and F.E.A.R.E no one else so the Girl scout over there,the Gold carrier at the window and the rest of us have to do what were good at bashing skulls and making them wish they weren't real.Nuke sat back closing his eyes."I still want my pizza.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain April 21st 2010, 10:17 pm

The big man leaned back in his big black leather chair, relaxed as everyone else carried on. For some reason he almost expected uninvited guests, well at least not invited by him. He watched as that familiar face entered the room in a loud violent burst, Karma, he was just lucky Pain was in a good mood; he even gave a quiet chuckle to his comment about the postcards. His brief laughter faded into a smirk as he witnessed Scarlet enter the room, and just as he had feared Scarlet entered the room wanting to help. He just couldn't let her put herself into that kind of danger, he wanted to do this to protect the things he cared about. It made him more confident to see he wasn't the only one here determined to save the world, even if it wasn't for the same reasons.

"Alright punks, glad to see you're all so pumped up. Now that we've all made our speeches...So all of you wanna help me save the world, and a few of ya look like you could really do something. Half of ya probably wont make it back, so leave now if you're scared of dyin. Welcome to the team..."
He said with an insane smirk, his eyes scanning over everyone in the room. He looked up to Ferrum who had been extending his hand to him, he simply gave him a nod before speaking up boldly. "Yeah, we'll shake hands after you do somethin besides talk pretty. Everyone sit down and listen up..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 22nd 2010, 2:41 am

Unlike several of her friends back home, Scarlet could ignore insults and at this moment she wasn't sure if they were joking with her or they meant it. She sat down in one of the large chairs with her legs folded. She'd help as much as she could. Pushing the hair out of her eyes she made sure to listen to what Pain had to say. Human's were sometimes a good tool to have if you wanted to appear innocent at first, she had no demonic essence in her, only a faint drift of angelic so He would have to remember her which she very much doubted he would, she was just another in the list of humans he had tried to kill and torture.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker April 22nd 2010, 6:32 am

Karma flashed from the point where he was standing to the chair where he sat on earlier, reappearing sitting on that chair. He felt very ennerved, for no particular reason, though the fact that a few of his 'enemies' (he viewed them more as people with who had introduced themselfs quite violently, than as actualy nemesisses...nemesi...nemeses....whatever) contributed to the feeling. He picked up his pretty gold rifle, which he started cleaning, partially to get rid of that nervous feeling, partially to protect himself from any potential hostiles. Paranoia was never Karma's favorite personal trait, but it had saved his life a couple of times in the past, so Karma regarded his paranoia an alarm system with an approximately 50 % accuracy. Obeying Pains order, he shut his mouth for an X amount of time, and listened to whatever the big man in the big chair had to say.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss July 17th 2010, 2:42 am

( FUCK sorry guys, ill be on more now that summers on )

David quickly shuffled into the room without a word

( I know its a one liner, but I dont wanna read all the shit behind me, ill catch up when people post after me, then ill write more )

You've been recruited. - Page 2 Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum