The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
April Lambe I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
April Lambe I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
April Lambe I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
April Lambe I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
April Lambe I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
April Lambe I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
April Lambe I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
April Lambe I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
April Lambe I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
April Lambe I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
April Lambe I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
April Lambe I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
April Lambe I_vote_lcapApril Lambe I_voting_barApril Lambe I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

April Lambe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

April Lambe Empty April Lambe

Post by Dipskiff October 26th 2023, 12:34 pm

APRIL LAMBE

"I guess being a hero isn’t that bad. I like helping people, anyway!"

The Bio

Hero Name: April
Title: None as of yet.
Alignment: Neutral good
Race: Human — Caucasian
Hair:Green
Eyes:Pink when using power, brown when not.
Height: 5’2 ft
Weight: 120lbs
Blood type: A

The Looks

The Personality

In short, April is a pushover. She’s overly kind to everyone, especially to those who don’t deserve it, and is easily manipulated. She’s rather cheerful, and often doesn’t understand social cues such as when to stop talking or when to say she’s sorry. April usually has an apologetic smile on her face and worries if she’s doing something wrong.
The Story

Like many others like her, April was born with superpowers. Specifically, the power to accelerate plant growth. her mother was born with the meta-gene, and it was passed down to her. Her mother was a baker with the power of organic object manipulation, and her father was a scientist working mostly with plants. After her father divorced her mother, April’s mother began to cover almost every windowsill and garden bed with flowers. Unluckily for her, her mother had a bit of a black thumb, so April mostly took care of them. She only realized she could manipulate plants when it was pointed out that while talking to plants was normal, them responding wasn’t.
The Powers

• Plant Communications — “I heard it through the grapevine.”

She can use plants to gather knowledge, although it’s sometimes indecipherable. She can ask a house-plant what its owner was doing on a specific date and time, and get an answer. The answers are usually short 1-5 word sentences. An example would be: “Dark, very dark. Human alone.”

• Plant Growth — “Grow as tall as a sycamore!”

She can accelerate a plant’s growth and increase its size very quickly. If you gave her a seed, she can grow it into a full blown flower in seconds. The younger the plant, the easier it is to grow. She says that older plants get “stubborn”, and “cranky”. She usually carries a couple of seeds on her at all times, just in case she’s working indoors or at a place with no plants. She isn’t capable of making something out of nothing, and can’t just spawn a plant. She needs either seeds, saplings, or sprouts to work with. She can also shape the plant to suit her needs. If she needs long, tangled vines, then she can do that. She recently has been working on her precision, practicing making bush-art of human faces.

The Weaknesses

-She’s deeply afraid of fire.
-Plant communication takes a lot of concentration, and can be easily broken.
-Plant growth takes a lot of energy.
The Items

She always has a pink flower behind her ear. Nobody can quite tell what species it is.
The Minions

She basically is a minion herself lol.
The Fluff

The RP Sample

April blanched, staring at the seascape ahead of her. She never liked the ocean, she she especially never liked boats.

“Ergh…” she muttered, rubbing her head, and stepping back from the front of the boat. It was a small cruiser which was painted bright yellow with black lightning strikes running down the sides. She thought it looked a bit tacky, but what was she to say about it? This was her first real mission as a superhero. She couldn’t complain.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Dipskiff on October 26th 2023, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More information)
Dipskiff

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2023-10-25

Back to top Go down

April Lambe Empty Re: April Lambe

Post by FantasyBound October 29th 2023, 3:23 pm

This works

Approved
FantasyBound
FantasyBound
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 149
Job : Gofer
Humor : Eh, I just make a lot of comments and see which one kicks.
Registration date : 2018-05-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top