The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dread of Brockway
Olympus Rising I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:19 am by Demonhunter

» When The Party's Over (Invite Only)
Olympus Rising I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:59 am by inquisitor

» Pieces in Play
Olympus Rising I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2022, 5:01 pm by Nate6595

» Harbor thief hijinks
Olympus Rising I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2022, 3:04 pm by Nate6595

» Two enter the parlor (Invite only)
Olympus Rising I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2022, 5:53 pm by Hyperion

» Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma)
Olympus Rising I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2022, 2:32 am by Demonhunter

» One way vacation
Olympus Rising I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2022, 1:50 am by Demonhunter

» Parallel
Olympus Rising I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2022, 7:57 pm by elephantlord

» Olympus Rising
Olympus Rising I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2022, 6:39 pm by Demonhunter

» Thawed
Olympus Rising I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2022, 5:57 pm by Zonkes

» Hot as Dell
Olympus Rising I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2022, 4:42 pm by Nate6595

» What Happens in Vegas...
Olympus Rising I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2022, 2:05 am by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
Demonhunter
Olympus Rising I_vote_lcapOlympus Rising I_voting_barOlympus Rising I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Olympus Rising I_vote_lcapOlympus Rising I_voting_barOlympus Rising I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2022 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Olympus Rising

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olympus Rising Empty Olympus Rising

Post by Demonhunter June 22nd 2022, 6:39 pm

Rai’s visions gleamed with the silvery gimmer of blood as she shifted through what used to be a rural home in the upstate New York countryside. Pulling brick from debris and trying to make sense of what she was looking at. The family of five inside were sadly unrecognizable to her, however one sight did spark a bit of interest to her. The shape of an unstained crib, the only thing in the house not coated in silver. It wasn’t crushed or covered in the shambles of the house like everything else and was still slightly warm to the touch, perhaps there was still time to salvage something of this?

Letting the glass horse slip from her fingers Grimora comes thundering into existence with the usual hellish squeal and stamping of hooves would come to expect. The horseman grabs hold of his bridle and leads him to the crib as he takes a few deep whiffs of the bedding.
“Trusting you here. Find them.”

With a hefty snort, Rai hauls herself into the saddle and drops the reins, letting the horse have it’s freedom to follow at a breakneck speed.

Xxxx

In the woods a campfire blazes with a small party of little green ghouls. Two worked on weaving what looked to be a sheet of grasses and tree bark with threads of animal gut and fiber. Another clutched a wailing baby, jostling it every so often in irritation to try to make it quiet down. They yammered back and forth in some clicking language, in what seemed like an argument.

Heavy footsteps brought a silence over the ghouls as the one gripping the baby scramble to set it upon the half-finished sheet by the fire and backing away with a nervous chatter as a huge green beast carries itself through the forests. It was a large as two men with two cloven goat hooves. It’s skin looked like that of a pallaid frog, green and oozing with a foul stench. His fat body stretched it’s skin thin and with each tear spilt the foul bile it seeped on the ground with a corrosive sizzle. It’s face was gaunt, sunken in eyes and a saber toothed maw permanently agape as if melting off it’s face and horns spiraling in an insult to the heavens. The lumbering oaf grumbles something to the ghouls as they step further back from the makeshift altar. The devil eyes it’s prey with great greed, kneeling to take it’s squealing offering.

Only moments before lazying a bubbling finger on the child did the beast find it severed from it’s arm, falling to the ground as the brown ooze spilled from the stump.It looks up in time only to see a horseman barreling at it, other scythe lowered in the perfect position to take it’s head clean off. The ghouls squeal in rage and fear, two taking off running and the third diving for the offering they worked so hard to steal, A feat which earned it a hoof through the back as Rai pulls grimmorah back to settle his weight whilst drawing her bow in the ensuing chaos. A loosed arrow staking itself down into the back of the whelp and a ghostly tether dragging it behind Rai as she gives chase to the remaining demon.

It barely made it a hundred yards before finding itself ridden down and a glowing scythe cleaving it’s way through it’s spine. Satisfied with the quick dispatch of the ghouls Rai leaps from her saddle, moving back to check on the tiny human. It’s screams growing ragged from voice loss as it writhes.

“Um. I-” Rai panics, hesitantly coddling it in her arms in a clumsy manner, not really sure about where to put her hands or where to support. Then a very real fear hits her undead mind, what if she accidentally dropped the poor thing? She sits herself on the ground rather than risk this but finds herself still at a loss. How was she supposed to stop it from making noise? It was so scared it’s soul was fluttering like a trapped rabbit. “I- It’s okay. I… I don’t know what I can do for you but…” Her accent is thick with nervousness, but the child only continues to cry. “Please don’t cry, tiny thing.” She begs, as if bargaining with it.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top