The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Keep Liquid Time or Add Set Year
The hunter, the wood prince and a rival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:08 pm by CainVulsore

» The hunter, the wood prince and a rival
The hunter, the wood prince and a rival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:48 pm by Cerek

» Seventeen 2: Electric Boogaloo
The hunter, the wood prince and a rival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:12 pm by Chellizard

» The Beginning of the End
The hunter, the wood prince and a rival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:43 pm by Argonath Belzenlock

» Blanche Penderghast (WIP)
The hunter, the wood prince and a rival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:36 am by Descendants

» The best laid plans
The hunter, the wood prince and a rival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:07 pm by Cerek

» Dr. Nebula | Dr. Jessica C. Gegenschein
The hunter, the wood prince and a rival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:04 pm by Zonkes

» Nykora The Melancholy
The hunter, the wood prince and a rival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:58 pm by Zonkes

» A maw of shadows opens
The hunter, the wood prince and a rival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:08 am by CainVulsore

» I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo
The hunter, the wood prince and a rival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:21 am by The Nekromonga

» Royal Flush
The hunter, the wood prince and a rival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:22 am by Zonkes

» THE QUEST FOR THE GYGAXIAN DICE
The hunter, the wood prince and a rival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2022, 9:50 pm by Shadows of the Pale Flame

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2022 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The hunter, the wood prince and a rival

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: The hunter, the wood prince and a rival

Post by Demonhunter December 30th 2021, 6:26 pm

Rai gives a short huff realizing these people were not about to clear out in her say so. This was more like the treatment she was used to from Dis, however she steels her nerves to back away from a human threat. These people were not welcome here and she stands a bit straighter.

“You will leave or you will bleed. Those who wish to keep their teeth should leave now.” He voice still with no inflection of anything. No excitement, nor fear.

Only Aria’s voice led her to finally feel the threat behind her. “Oh. Hey. No, no Cebra.” Rai shrugs as if she didn’t just threaten a room full of bikers within an inch of their lives. “I will compete if you like.” She smiles as the gang begins to close in. She assesses the surroundings before drawing both scythes, but rather than cleaving a man in two she tossed one into the wood of the ceiling and another into an opposite wall. Meanwhile she clutches Grimmorah’s glass figurine in her fingers.

She steps forward as she lets the figurine fall to the ground and the stench of hellfire and brimstone fills the bar. Glass shattering along the feet of the bikers the hellish image of a stallion resting, hooves pawing and glass teeth gnashing cruely against bare bone jaws as the deadly steed manifests, but only partially and fades away into smoke and haze to get the men off Rai’s back.

Meanwhile, she had lept forward, pouncing onto a biker like a wild cat on some poor animal, fist driving down into the crown of his head and knocking him back into one of his knife wielding compatriots. A barstool comes flying on her direction only for her to catch it and hurl it right back clocking a guy in the head and sending him crumbling into a few more. A brave man decides to take a swing at her just as her outline begins to fade green and she blinks to the scythe staked into the rafters, crouching on the wooden handle as she selects who to leap on. She leaps taking her scythe with her and sending the shaft cracking into a huge stone man’s face, taking the nose clean off like the Sphinx.

“I count three so far.” Rai counts as she selects her next target and pouncing back into the crowd. Choosing to pick off the most aggressive first, but ending up catching a knife beneath her left armpit and tearing a decent sized gash across her collar bone. She hisses in pain and lashes out, catching him along the side of his face with clawed hand. Although considered vestigial, a reavers class could still sheer through human flesh with ease. The man reels back having lost an eye but managing to wound the reaver. Shaking her hand she cringes as her darker-than-human colored blood drips down her arm and between her fingers in a steady stream. Tilting her head she comes to the conclusion she can keep fighting just to be a bit more aware of who she jumps on.

Demonhunter
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek December 31st 2021, 11:27 pm

Aria watches Rai attack like a vicious kitty and cocks an eyebrow, fascinating she thinks to herself. Her eyes shift to the left and right as she opens another beer on the table with her telekinesis. This one she nurses slowly as she looks up the gang members around her with mild interest. "Three huh? I better get started geez." After witnessing what Rai was capable of they took Aria seriously, two came at her from either. Big boys of some insect mutation variety, four arms on each of them swung for Aria. She didn't even look at them when she dodged in between their blows like water, she was simply untouchable as she even took another sip. The sling of her foot into one of their armored guts with such a solid kick sounded like a gunshot as he went flying back into a wall. She slowly lowers her leg back down like it's a pistol going back in the holster before looking around at the shocked faces. "Well come on then, all of you at once please. I'd rather not lose this bet."

Not yet learning their lesson they start to rush Aria pulling knives, pool cues and a variety of weapons. She dodges under one swing and sweeps the feet of one mutant woman, before she hits the ground Aria is already back up with her incredible agility and smashes her down into the wood board flooring . One grabs her from behind in a full nelson as two more swing and pound Aria in the face and stomach getting a pained grunt from her. "... Ok, well I guess only Wolf boy makes me tingle anymore." She sighs oddly enough before flipping the one holding her over her shoulder. As she's rushed it's clear Aria isn't fearful and is use to fighting in this manner, she makes her style of combat look as easy as walking .

Seeing Rai get cut distracts her for a moment "You alright sweety? I'm catching up by the way." She weaves through three of the thugs, her limbs move in a web with the three other gangsters tangling in such ways that she disables their ability to hit her a few times. They get confused trying to hit her only to have Aria redirect their swing, even making them hit each other until two are knocked out and one is left. The same big beetle boy or his twin possibly. Aria grabs his shoulders and absolutely smashes his gut with her knee, he keels over gasping for air. Feeling mean she locks his head between her thighs "Let's go for a ride cowboy!" With one hand she lifts him and WOOSH! BOOM! A one handed pile driver. Aria appears to be more lively as the fight goes on "AHH! Rai! Isn't this great!"

Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Humans are comprised of whiny, entitled, arrogant, fat, ugly usurpers and I will be damned before I care what they think" -Cebra Ulkenne

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 551
Humor : dark
Registration date : 2017-03-20

https://www.wireclub.com/users/bad_wolf__

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter January 10th 2022, 8:13 pm

Rai’s tail lashes as she catches an incoming man by the throat. He coughs and gags when the reaver pulls him down to eye level with her and choosing to beat one mother fucker with another mother fucker. She hauls the man back and shoves him down into a squirrely looking biker who was also trying to approach Rai with a knife, of course this results in one man accidentally stabbing another as he was thrust upon him.

With light hesitation, Rai felt bad for a moment, she didn’t actually want to kill anyone here. She tries to get a better look to make sure she didn’t do too much damage but ends up getting grappled instead. She instinctively jerks her head back, which sends her spiraling horns right up under the brute’s jaw, the spike jamming up through and poking out the side of his cheek as he drops her, holding his steadily bleeding face. “Uh, oops. I’m okay, but some of them aren’t” She mumbles as he slumps away from the fight. Rai blinks out of existence to a different scythe and cracking her fist across the back of a bamboozled biker’s head.

“Yeah… great. How do I not hurt them so bad?” Rai calls, realizing she’d hurt two of them pretty badly and borderline maimed one in the face on accident. “I did lose count though. I think I’m at six.” She calls out just as one decides to break a pool que over her head which didn’t actually to that much as she rocks a fist back into his nose, breaking it but sending him off holding his face and cursing. “Seven.”
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek January 18th 2022, 10:52 pm

Aria takes a moment to see how Rai is doing, her deadpan is intense at this point. Seeing the mess Rai made is one of the reasons Aria would prefer to train her rather than have her blunder around if she became unarmed. Looking around she can't really pass too much judgement. What Rai did by accident Aria did out of overstimulation, from a crater in the floor to a destroyed wall. "Well we'll work on that some other day sweety." A twinge of anxiety in her tone. "Seven? Huh shit that's cutting it pretty close, let' seee one, two three, four..." In a snap of a reaction Aria suddenly pounds the beetle boy back down to the ground as he tries to get up. "... So all together nine? I'll recount later." There was a certain quiet now as the rest of the assailants consider the idea of retreating or going on. Besides a little bump and scratch on Rai the two girls looked unfazed.

It was then that their leader decided to play dirty. during the scuffle he ran himself behind the bar and grabbed one of bartenders holding them now at gun point. "ENOUGH! THAT"A ENOUGH! FUCK!" He stands behind the bartender who's scared out of her wits and shoves the barrel against her head. "You two are gonna calm the fuck down and back off you understand?" His voice was shaky and very hostile, anything could make him go off at this point. Aria was quiet as she shifted her gaze to their leader with an overwhelmingly hostile expression. "All we wanted was to move in and make a nice new home for ourselves, being forced out of the city and all. But no one here seems to be neighborly, no one lends a cup of sugar... So let me make this clear." Aria having heard enough of this mans whining and threats gets an idea. Seeing Rai positioned behind the leader where she was gave her the perfect angle, the only thing is would Rai catch on?

Aria considered using her telekinesis to seize the weapon but it only takes a slight twitch the wrong way for that trigger to fire. Aria sighs and raises her hands in surrender, but behind the villain one of the rum bottles opens and spills out all over the leaders face. He gets distracted and drops his guard for a moment, that's when Aria strikes. With a burst of speed she leaps over the counter, the lizard man swings at Aria and misses, though his strike takes out a huge chunk of the bar counter. Aria delivers a kick to his side and chest that make him stumble, followed by gripping his tail and tossing him near to Rai before he could recover.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Humans are comprised of whiny, entitled, arrogant, fat, ugly usurpers and I will be damned before I care what they think" -Cebra Ulkenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter January 24th 2022, 8:07 pm

Rai was a bit preoccupied canning goons when she perked up at the boss. He was rambling but threatening an innocent woman. With another low, grumbling droll from the throat she growls as if she’d seen a demon. She may be new to fist fights and unarmed combat, but what she was not new to, was operating with others. Rai immediately realizes the favorable position she was in with Aria’s engage.

She dips her head, horns tilting toward the man in a light concession, waiting for Aria’s move. Just as she comes over the bar she ducks to the side letting him stumble back into the pool table and readying a nasty blow to the left side of his face. Her form had improved a bit, but mostly through sheer luck, she did notice the ease of motion due to more correct technique. She didn’t even give him a minute to recover before she was on him, hitting him again upside the right side of the head. Giving one more bone crunching blow she hauls him up. He flails, fist slamming into her stone skin as if hitting a rock.

Throwing him over her shoulder with the strength that betrayed her body and throws him back into the splintered wood of the bar with an angered groan, throwing him back into Aria’s part of the bar, tail lashing as she realized she quite enjoyed this game of bad-guy-tennis. “He’s back to you for now.” She huffs, waiting for the game to continue. She recalls both scythes, but settles them back into their holds at her sides.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek Today at 3:48 pm

Despite the fit Cebra would no doubt throw at the collateral damage the two caused, it seemed worth it to Aria for a little fun. Bouncing around the scaled thug between Rai and herself was the most amusing thing they had done as friends. Ever the show off Aria had to show Rai the as she would call it "cool" moves she could pull off and one day have Rai learn in her own way. As he came flying at Aria she uses her leg like a pinball lever and kicks him directly up into the air on a ninety degree angle from where he came at her. He comes back down, but before hitting the ground Aria sends a series of rapid windmill kicks upwards into his gut. Her spins are so quick it's hard to keep up with how many times she hit the mutant, she ends in a one handed handstand as the Lizard boy is held up by Aria's foot balancing him on it. Just to add a little more vinegar to the humiliating wound Aria literally begins to juggle the creep with her feet and spin him like a ball.

Having had her fun she looks at Rai from her upside down position "Not bad huh? I kind of feel like I could join the circus." She chuckles at her own humour for a moment, perhaps the booze had tickled her mind as well. "I think it's time we wrapped this up and kicked these cunts out of town yeah?" Aria launches the Lizard man at Rai like a fly ball, set up easy for her to put down.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum