The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_vote_lcapAzalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_voting_barAzalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_vote_lcapAzalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_voting_barAzalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks Empty Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks

Post by Azalel March 12th 2010, 6:12 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Zero Sparks
Title: Sparky
Alignment:Hero
Race:human
Hair:Silver/Black
Eyes:Sliver/Blue
Height:6'1
Weight:9 stone

Azalels Quote: "Never play with Lightning or you will get shocked" or "Its to to Brighten Your Day"

Costume Descirption/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality:He is as strong and fearless as his father but with more of the compassion and loving attitude from his mother with a much better out look on life and less of the need to avenge wrongings aginst him and his loved ones and exactly the same loyal attitude. He may not speak at times if he agrees on something that he has said or has heard.

History: Azalel's history is very unknown but his name has been know for his crime fighting starting out small and growing bigger in fighting his foes. his life at Hidden base and out side when not fighting crime Azalel azalel is at school not a cool guy nor the geek nor a bully he keeps to him self. but once a villain attacked the school Azalel was at and he went in to the toilets out the window transforming in to his Hero form and fought the Villain even being beaten and other heroes help to the villain Azalel is treated as a Brilliant Hero.

Powers:
Lightning Manipulation: Azalel can control Lightning and can surge it through out his body and use it to enhance his speed and damge in punches and kicks also he and sent it out as Black ball of Lightning and blast it from his whole body to. his lightning colour is black like his costume.

Enhanced Speed: Azalel Speed is mainly his way of getting around the country to be the hero of the day and can draw off his Lightning abillities with make his attack more faster.

Form Transformation: Azalel's normal form is Silver eyes hair and black clothes and his other form is Black hair clothes and blue eyes.

PowerGrid:
Strenght: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Energy Projection: 4
Intelligence: 3
Fighting Skills: 3

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: “Ow” Azalel smiled seeing that it was done and looked up at her “One of a kind cool but then you would be the last of your unique type of kind” Azalel says to her “And thanks for healing me Viki” Azalel says again. Azalel stood up and slowly walked to the river his boot made boot prints in the grass and mud as he kneeled to the water he cupped his hands in to the water and washed his blood stained sleeves and wash his face. He stood up and turned to Viki as water drops from his silver grey hair. “and when i say young because i am 250 and you must be at least 200 am i right” Azalel says as he was in the wars with the dark lord and dark ones.

Last edited by Azalel on March 27th 2010, 10:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Azalel
Azalel

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks Empty Re: Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks

Post by Slamfist March 13th 2010, 4:53 pm

You have 3 points over the limit and you have a level 7 attribute. Please read the rules before posting characters.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalel March 13th 2010, 4:55 pm

its 25 points

Last edited by Azalel on March 13th 2010, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azalel
Azalel

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalel March 13th 2010, 4:58 pm

Pain wrote:
Power Grid

Attributes - Most of these are rather self-explanatory, this is still in the works so PM me if you are confused or have ANY questions, PLEASE do not hesitate to ask, but remember, I still have a lot of work to do, this is only a demo of it. Each attribute has seven different levels of power, the higher the number, the stronger the power. As of right now, ALL MEMBERS INCLUDING MYSELF will start with 25 points to distribute in between the six different stats, except for people who can fly, they only have 23 points, I think it will make it more fair if the non-flyers get a small bonus, but this might change in the future. EVERY STAT MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!! I will go in much further depth on this, and each level for each attribute have patience, but for now all you can do is use your imagination cause this is only a demo after all. If anyone wants to help me with this, send me a PM. You will be given credit and possibly a handjob.

Strength - This determines the physical strength of your character, your striking power, how much weight you can lift, push, throw etc.

Speed - This determines your characters movement, how fast they can travel from place to place, how fast they can punch/kick/attack, etc.

Endurance - This determines how much punishment your character can take before collapsing, how long you can physically exert yourself before becoming exhausted, etc.

Energy Projection - This may get tricky, but this relates to MANY different things, just like the name says, it's the projection of energy, AKA your powers. Not your physical ones such as super strength and super speed, remember the old custom power bullshit? Well no more, this covers most of that category. This determines the power of your fire powers, ice powers, dark powers, light powers, electric powers, eye lazers, physic powers, anything and everything that is the projection of a power that is not physical. For example, I'm assuming all of you know the X-men Cyclops AKA Scott Summers? Well his power would go under energy projection, as would Storm's or Jean Grey's, or Superman's ice breath, or Captain Marvel's magic, or Green Lantern's ring, you get the point? GOOD. Now here's the tricky part, powers that aren't exactly like the rest, powers like teleporting and regeneration. Powers like this are ALSO DETERMINED by this stat, so the speed of your regen, or how far you can teleport would be determined by this.

Intelligence - This determines how smart you are (duh), but it also determines the amount of gadgets, technology, vehicles, etc. and the power that they hold, super smart guys even get their own super secret hide outs! With enough intelligence you can outshine even the strongest super heroes, just look at Batman and Ironman, men with out any powers who use their minds to kick ass. Characters like Ironman or anyone else with transformations/super suits will be done differently than others, but that will be discussed later. Back onto the point, Intelligence also determines how literate you are, some one with low intelligence MUST talk in slang or something similar. Intelligence also determines how persuasive you are, some one with high intelligence is much more likely to trick you than some one with low intelligence. Basically if you plan on being very strategiec with your fighting, this stat is a must have, you are not allowed to have your character do things that would require high intelligence if they do not have it. This stat is by far the hardest one to understand, at least in my opinion, basically it's a lot of trust I'm giving to you. Your intelligence on your power grids must be the same as it is in roleplay, I make Pain an idiot, so you must do the same if you have low intelligence. I'd like to make an example from the series Naruto, now most of you should know this. Now imagine the two characters Naruto and Shikamaru, on our powergrid on intelligence, Shikamaru would rank a seven, while Naruto would rank a one. Hopefully I did an okay job of explaining, but if you're confused, once again, ask questions.

Fighting Skills - This determines how well you can fight in combat, (Duh), basically if you're a seven your a martial arts god or something along those lines, and if you're a one you're an amateur. This stat is being added so that some one like Wolverine can kick ass, don't understand? Well ask a question then. =)

read it ur self
Azalel
Azalel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 13th 2010, 6:57 pm

Re: PowerGrid Demo!
by Pain on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:36 am

.Oh and one last thing, I've decided to NO LONGER ALLOW people to level themselves all the way up to 7, 6 is now the cut off and the points have been reduced to 22/20, Non-fliers/fliers. This is why I told everyone to wait on making their powergrids, I'm still working on things. Sorry for the inconvenience, but It seems better this way to me, it makes you have to train to get stronger, no matter what stat it's in, it's always nice to have a little boost.

The reason for this is because I plan on making a feat which will boost your stat by 1, and this is impossible if it's at 7. Each and every stat will have it's own feat to boost your stat by 1 and you can get them all, but get them only once per stat, but eventually you may collect all these feats. These feats will NOT be easy to attain, in fact they will be very difficult. It will be a feat you must earn by doing quests/battles/training.

Read it yourself.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalel March 14th 2010, 6:20 am

there done its 6 not 7
Azalel
Azalel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 14th 2010, 11:29 am

Re: PowerGrid Demo!
by Pain on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:36 am

.Oh and one last thing, I've decided to NO LONGER ALLOW people to level themselves all the way up to 7, 6 is now the cut off and the points have been reduced to 22/20, Non-fliers/fliers. This is why I told everyone to wait on making their powergrids, I'm still working on things. Sorry for the inconvenience, but It seems better this way to me, it makes you have to train to get stronger, no matter what stat it's in, it's always nice to have a little boost.

The reason for this is because I plan on making a feat which will boost your stat by 1, and this is impossible if it's at 7. Each and every stat will have it's own feat to boost your stat by 1 and you can get them all, but get them only once per stat, but eventually you may collect all these feats. These feats will NOT be easy to attain, in fact they will be very difficult. It will be a feat you must earn by doing quests/battles/training
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 27th 2010, 10:20 am

You only decreased by 1 point, you need to get rid of 2 more.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalel March 27th 2010, 10:21 am

done
Azalel
Azalel

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 27th 2010, 11:07 am

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Azalel Sukio Aka Zero Sparks Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: