The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
The Boss (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Boss (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
The Boss (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Boss (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
The Boss (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
The Boss (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Boss (NPC) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Boss (NPC) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Boss (NPC) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
The Boss (NPC) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
The Boss (NPC) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
The Boss (NPC) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Boss (NPC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Boss (NPC) Empty The Boss (NPC)

Post by Nate6595 October 22nd 2020, 3:35 am

The Boss

"Just Boss is fine."

The Bio

Renegade Name: The Boss
Title: Master Thief
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6’3
Weight: 160lbs
Blood type: A positive.

The Looks

Back in the day, The Boss surely would’ve turned heads. He holds the visage of a man who was once attractive, still clinging to some hints of that handsomeness that has been touched by a maturity. He is a bit wrinkled, his once black hair more grey than anything now. He holds a rougher face, some sharp fuzz on his cheeks and chin, though it is well kept for the most part. He stills holds a fair bit of muscle, though it certainly has faded some in his age. He’s tall, standing above the average man, and with that sharp brown gaze of his he seems more intimidating than anything else. He has a few scars here and there over his body, but they mostly have faded with time.

For attire, he dresses rather well, usually in a black blazer, a white undershirt, and black slacks. His shoes, though black, shine as though they’ve been recently touched up. He, now that age has taken some toll, walks around with an old cane with a hooked top. He is rarely seen in anything else, supposedly having more than one copy of this outfit.

The Personality

The Boss is a quiet man, usually wearing a subtle smile. More than anything, he has a strong sense of justice, but holds a grudge against the governments of the world for not cracking down harder on criminals. He holds convictions in what he is doing, believing himself to be truly right in what he is doing, almost as if it is a higher purpose. Many would call him brilliant in his elaborate plots, cons, and robberies. He is, by many people’s standards, a very intelligent man, though mainly in history and when it comes to understanding people.

The Story

Honestly, no one really knows who The Boss is or where he came from. He’s not the founder of the Midnight Club, but the inheritor. He was trained by the previous boss and had been known to take on some the hardest jobs the club had ever known. Some say he even stole something from the oval office. Some say he once stole the ring right off of a mafia boss’s hand. There is even one rumor that he once managed to steal the mask off of a superhero or that he had earned it from them. They know he had a child who ended up being the mother of Finn.

Either way, in the years that he has lead the Midnight Club it has flourished and made some of the world’s best heists. Surprisingly enough, never once in his running of the club has the name of the club touched the world’s ears, seemingly only the members of the club actually know it’s name and goal. While he is retired from field jobs he still has shown some considerable skill when it comes to heists and con jobs.

The Powers

He is just a skilled thief, able to perform skillful slights of the hand and able to plot out the cleverest of heists.

The Weaknesses

He’s human and he’s an old one at that.

The Items

Metal cane: A durable cane, more than capable of bashing someone over the head with without actually denting the cane.

The Fluff

He holds a great love for all the members of the Midnight Club, going to no ends to keep them safe.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

The Boss (NPC) Empty Re: The Boss (NPC)

Post by Zonkes October 22nd 2020, 6:29 pm

Approved and moved.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top