The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_vote_lcap(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_voting_bar(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_vote_lcap(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_voting_bar(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world?

Go down

(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? Empty (Edited) What creatures live in the fae world?

I know I've just created a character, but I also got another idea that I really like. I wanted to create a character that gains powers out of a botched deal with a certain day creature, but I realized that you didn't list what lives in there, so I don't want to assume. So... Whatcha guys hiding in there?

PS: (I know the history says that few know what is in the dimension, but I just wanna know if I can say a trickster entity lives in there or something.)

PS2: (I may have realised to late that this may not be the best place to ask this question. If it is in the wrong place, could you please tell me so I can fix it? I'm still kinda new, lol.)
Berami
Berami

Quote : "If you wanted to be torn to shreds AND robbed, you could'a just asked"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-04-25

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

(Edited) What creatures live in the fae world? :: Comments

Seeks

Post September 14th 2021, 11:57 pm by Seeks

Grimalkin: Blend a hobbit with a tabby cat. There y'go. They like fermented catnip juice, can disappear at will (but have a hard time concealing their l'il teef), and have a habit of chasing mice and birds.

Foxbird: Smaller foxes with dove-like wings. They're known to appear in peoples' dreams and alter what happens within, for weal or woe. Some are nice about their dream interference, while others could be veritable Freddy Kreugers. Some have blamed sleepwalking on these critters possessing people in their dreams.

Bonesnatch: A dread bogeyman, no one has seen a Bonesnatch (or, the Bonesnatch?) and lived to tell of it. They say it resembles an emaciated, large whippet with shallow indents where eyes should be. Blind, it relies on a powerful sense of hearing to locate prey. It's thought to breathe ghastly cold breath from the frozen depths of Cocytus in hell itself. And it is named the Bonesnatch because those claimed to be slain by it are missing their bones. The SHRP universe's equivalent of World Weekly News has probably ran an article or two about this being over the years?

Back to top Go down