The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Arcadian Family Reunion. (Clones allowed.)
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:43 am by Shadowoof

» Hunting Monsters
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2020, 10:17 pm by Demonhunter

» lets talk turkey
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2020, 9:38 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Deep Pond's Monster
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2020, 10:47 am by Shadowoof

» Down Time
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2020, 4:39 am by Yang S.

» The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed)
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2020, 2:08 am by Arcana

» A tragedy family (Rated M)
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2020, 1:26 pm by Cerek

» Secret Santa 2020
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2020, 12:55 pm by Chellizard

» Factory Showdown
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2020, 4:48 pm by Vorik

» Zoe Alanis
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2020, 12:03 am by Nate6595

» Not a Good Start (Grovoton & Dragon Girl)
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2020, 6:27 pm by Row

» Emendation
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2020, 12:59 am by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2020 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed)

Post by Andrew on October 14th 2020, 2:56 am

"SEAN" Andrew almost screamed as he turned his head at his best friend.

The hero tossed a bolt of fire above his head as a floating hand was coming down upon it.

"Ok listen man. We are out numbered. Drastically. We don't know who or what he has here. We don't even have a plan. You and I BOTH know I love kicking some arrogant ass as a team but we need to think this one through. He's sucking us in."

The Deity laughed and clapped.
"IS THAT RESTRAINT FROM ANDREW! WELL I WILL BE DAMMED!"

Andrew gritted his teeth and created two swords of ice.
"Enough!"

"We clearly aren't joining you. There's nothing you can take away or threaten me with anymore to do what you want so really your leverage is as stable as a dinning table with 1 leg. WE have what you NEED. YOU are not an interest to either of us."

Deity held his hands to his face like a kid about to reveal a secret.
"What if we were already surrounding The Archon and their offspring?"

Andrew quickly turned his head.
"Sean I can have us teleported there right now. I'm letting you make the call it's your family he's threatening. Though, I can't be sure it's not empty."

Andrew let the ice disappear and elbowed the closest guard in the teeth knocking him out without turning his head.

"Well gentleman?" the villain cackled.

Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed)

Post by Arcana on October 28th 2020, 8:51 pm

Well he thought he was doing good. Get the god to accept his challenge and portal out before they could do anything that would stop him. Work from there. Zell was pretty good with the whole defeating god things; he was basically a god right? Not like he gave great detail about what being Archon was, though then again that was the kind of person he was. Keeping some secrets close to the chest, just enough to leave him wondering what was on his mind.

Things did become far more high stakes when things changed to this god threatening his family. The kind of anger that lead to him making stupid choices. ”You’re threatening my family now. You really are stupid,” His teeth ground hard together, eyes taking on a cold and hard silver glow, more like ice or steel.

It was hard controlling his emotions. After all of the threats to his family, some jackass thought they could stroll in and threaten those he cared about. ”Can you? If you don’t I’m going to attack and I don’t give a damn what happens,” He seethed through his teeth. Spiraling shapes of silver formed across the skin of his neck, curling onto his cheeks and reaching a few centimeters below his eyes.

He ducked back from what looked to be a weapon strike, sliding into a fist in the man’s stomach. Mana flooded through him to the point where he could feel the overflow beginning, ready to fight if he needed to.
Arcana
Arcana
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2430
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on November 22nd 2020, 4:08 am

"Dammit we are playing right into his hand Sean!"

Andrew thought as more guards began forming around him.
Andrew punched a hole through the armor and stomach of the man in front of him. Noticing a goo like substance instead of blood.

His hypothesis was correct. This army was being created like test tube subjects on the spot. Andrew watched his good friend bury his fist into Deity's guy while the God grinned.

"Well now. That's not very kind."
The man began to disappear into a flock of crows before reforming and multiplying all over the room.

"You have no idea what you're up against!" their opponent cackled akin to a Hyena.

The room started to catch fire and sparks started flaring up.
Andrew ran and carefully tackled Sean, putting his hand under Sean's head to soften the fall.

Quickly pressing his tag he yelled "T001 T002 teleport to Sean Collin's home" Before waving his arms in a circle and creating an circle ice confinement protecting them from the exploding room.

Before the big boom the two were out.
The guards slammed their swords on the ice, it wouldn't break.
Deity smashed his foot through it like paper.
"Well played. If I know Andrew he's going to be assembling an army of his own. He was wise to get the magician out of here before I could his blood. His training with Vexus did him well to know what magic blood and this room can create. None the matter."

He snapped his fingers and all his guards and clones vanished.
"Eagle Eye go to the home of Sean Collin. I'll send you the coordinates. Take a few soldiers with you. Light the place up. Ruffle Sean's feathers. We want him angry."

As the two appeared at the LA home Andrew had one hand coat in fire the other ice.
"Everything seem ok to you?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed) - Page 2 Untitl10
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Number of posts : 561
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana on November 24th 2020, 2:08 am

Sean never got used to the feeling of teleportation. That sensation which came with everything around him rapidly changing, one surrounding traded out for another. Luckily breathing techniques were able to keep his stomach from doing the equivalent of twelve somersaults, instead breathing deeply and taking in what was around him. Well, they were in what could be construed as a living room and without the taste one would expect from someone with Zell’s deep pockets. Aside from the comically large television Sean had talked him into, because they might as well have something nice right?

”Well, there’s no blood and no general destruction so that’s a start?” Well, that was his first glance but he did feel something. The sensation of eyes watching him, looking around until he saw the vague shadow standing within the hallway. Disapproving arms crossed over their chest, and faintly glowing eyes within the darkness followed by the click of a lightbulb.

”Blood and general destruction is yet to be seen. Pretty sure our wards normally keep the teleporting out but here you are dad, breaking the magical rules,” As soon as the male voice spoke, he was aware of who it was and was far less worried they were being watched by an enemy. ”so who’s he? Someone dad knows about?” Male was wearing a dark colored bomber jacket, black hair cut in a show fashion and face peppered with facial hair. Well, he wasn’t dressed in the usual bright clothing and that was interesting.

”He knows of him yeah. Mike, Patriot. Patriot this is Mike…long story,”

”Yeah, I’m sensing a long story from both of you. Well, the rest aren’t here. Had something important to do or maybe they sensed this shitshow incoming.” The younger yet taller than Sean male seemed to move from his spot within the shadows, eyeing the tallest in the room and smirked. ”so Patriot, what brings the two of you here and no somewhere else? I’m…curious,” The closer one got to Michael, the more they could realize he too had silver eyes though speckled with a neon green like fell stars.

”Looks like we’re in the crosshairs of another pissed off god but I can’t tell you much more than that,”

”Black Beast?”

”No, calls himself Deity.”

”Little on the nose isn’t it?”

”Probably but still just as dangerous,” He added,  walking the span of the living room and muttering something to himself. Multicolored sparks issuing from Sean’s hands and dancing across the room as his mana interacted with the wards themselves. They would either keep someone out or let them know when someone came.

”So this one of those pressing issues or something I can worry about later? Jordan and I had a thing we were going to do,”

”Probably not the best time to be around here but…well I suppose at least it’s not Silus,” he didn’t like the idea of that son getting hurt. At least Mike knew how to fight. With the wards tinkered with he turned to Andrew and shrugged. ”all I can do right now. I’ll see if I can call Zell and get whatever help he can give,” He pulled his phone out, dialing a few numbers before pressing it to his head.
Arcana
Arcana
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2430
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum