The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Back in the Game I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Back in the Game I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Back in the Game I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Back in the Game I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Back in the Game I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Back in the Game I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Back in the Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Back in the Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Back in the Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Back in the Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Back in the Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Back in the Game I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Back in the Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Back in the Game

Post by Progidius February 19th 2019, 3:16 pm

It was a fresh night, far more colder that those Slasher had known in his youth. He thought for an instant if there was some truth in what all those ecologist said, that Humanity was slowly destroying its birthplace. He shrugged. Someone would fix it at some point, be it a wannabe messiah or a dangerous, psychotic eco-terrorist bent on destroying Mankind from the face of the earth. In both cases, he wouldn't try to interfere with whatever moron was planning to do this kind of stunt. For all he knows, maybe nobody would have the guts to try anything about it.

He shook his head. Now wasn't the time to get distracted, it was his first job in a while and he needed it to go without a hitch. He was on the roof of a small apartment building, the kind that you always find in the middle of a city. The moon was full on this night and allowed Slasher a full view of the surroundings. He watched his prize, a modest jewelry shop, not the kind that would allow you to retire comfortably and live a life of obscene luxury, but it would suffice as a training target. To see if he wasn't too rusty.

The night was calm and except for the usual car passing on the road, nothing seemed to trouble the evening. All he needed to do now, was to wait a couple more minutes, waiting the last lights to turn off. In preparation, he checked his arsenal, as well as his bag, verifying if all of his tools were responding. Everything seemed in order. The excitation started to invade his brain, as he found himself filled with anticipation. Finally, it was time to act.

He took the fire stairs, until they stopped ten feet from the ground. He jumped without giving a second thought and landed quietly on the ground. Leaving what was like a small alleyway, he walked over to the other side of the road. Soon he was faced with the rolling shutter, itself protected with grilling. He wasn't worried all he had to do was to be fast and not make too much noise. He actioned the blade on his right robotic arm. The sharp instrument came out in a matter of microseconds, shining under the moonlight. With a quick slash he cut himself an opening, allowing him closer to the jewelry shop shutter. He prepared himself for the second slash, as it was getting to the serious part. With an agile movement of his right, he shoved his blade into the metallic barrier. Soon the wall of steel was wide open and slasher rushed into the store, opening his bag. Ready to fill it to the brim with stolen goods.

Progidius
Progidius

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 12
Job : Mercenary/Hitman/Hired Muscle
Registration date : 2018-03-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top