The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Midnight Snack I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A Midnight Snack I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Midnight Snack I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A Midnight Snack I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A Midnight Snack I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A Midnight Snack I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A Midnight Snack I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Midnight Snack I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A Midnight Snack I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
A Midnight Snack I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Midnight Snack I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Midnight Snack I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
A Midnight Snack I_vote_lcapA Midnight Snack I_voting_barA Midnight Snack I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
A Midnight Snack I_vote_lcapA Midnight Snack I_voting_barA Midnight Snack I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Midnight Snack

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Midnight Snack Empty A Midnight Snack

Post by Nikola December 20th 2009, 5:25 pm

Nikola licked his lips under the cool blanket of moonlight. A little stroll never hurt anyone, except the ones he would feast on. Nikola's thirst was getting better now. He had devised a medication that weakened it, but it still required daily bloodlettings. He grinned under the brim of his cap, elongating his fangs and walking around with more purpose. The two incisors was a myth. In reality, all of a vampires teeth are sharp and ready to rip into skin to get what they desperately need. Along with the teeth, Nikola's pupils widened greatly. This allowed for much better night vision. Nikola made sure not to go full vamp, he didnt want the six inch long claws breaking through his leather gloves. Even though it was around 60 degrees Fahrenheit, Nikola was wearing a tan trenchcoat with a black tee-shirt and jeans. It wasn't his preferred attire, but it got the job done. Nikola spotted his target. He 'accidentally' bumped into him, causing the man to fall and scrape his fingers. Nikola's senses were heightened by the scent of blood. His ears perked up and his teeth grew ever so slightly more.

Once the man got back up, Nikola moved in for the kill. It wasn't that difficult: The man was no match for Nikola's strength and there was no one around to help him or hear his screams as Nikola ripped open his shirt and bit the mans left breast. Another vampire myth: going for the neck. Nikola always found it easier to go where most of the heart was. It allowed quicker and more efficient eating. he quickly sucked up all the blood in the man's carcass, dumping it into a dumpster he walked pass. Nikola transfered back to his human self, the buzz still encompassing his body. The jolt ran through his body even as a human; heightening his senses greatly. Due to these changes Nikola noticed someone behind him. Whether they had seen the recent spectacle, he didn't know or care. All he wanted to do now was get home to his lab.
Nikola
Nikola

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Back to top Go down

A Midnight Snack Empty Re: A Midnight Snack

Post by Guest December 20th 2009, 6:18 pm

Lance moved behind the well after that little feeding vampire would be the correct term a hidden smirk showed on his lips under neath his red hair.Lance was sporting a red Muscle shirt being a show off on his looks and black jeans with a red sash around the waist,Black combat boots finished his attire giving him a more modern look.Lance moved closer his heighten senses allowing him to know around him kinda hard to see blind let him follow the others footsteps even though they were abnormally quite."Hey buddy got the time or do you all feed at the same hour now?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by StarcraftFanatic December 21st 2009, 6:16 pm

Dhiren was walking home on the lonely street. His jeans and dirt-splattered tee-shirt flapped in the cool wind. His steel-toed work boots beat a steady, heavy beat on the pavement.
As he neared his street, two men walked out just a couple dozen feet ahead of him. Thinking nothing of it, Dhiren continued walking toward them. As he got closer, he began to feel uneasy about one of the men. The one in the trenchcoat... maybe he had a gun?
"Why do I feel this way?"
As the two got closer, he felt more and more uneasy.
"It's like... when I got too close to the Scythe Gronds back in Auroth..."
He continued walking forward, hoping he was just being paranoid as the paranoia of being prey grew in his mind...
StarcraftFanatic
StarcraftFanatic

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola December 21st 2009, 6:29 pm

Nikola didn't even look at the youth, but that didn't mean that the comment didn't bother him. He was an extremely proud person, especially about his vampire heritage.
"Do i detect a hint of envy?" he said with a small chuckle. he knew that the kid was,. Everyone was. Who DIDN'T want to be a vampire. The stereotypes got very annoying after a while, especially with the vampire craze that was going on lately, Sparkly super sexy vampires. OH MY GOSH! So unpractical. The sun did nothing to Nikola, and his research told him the same was true with pure bloods.
Nikola
Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by StarcraftFanatic December 21st 2009, 6:42 pm

As Dhiren got closer, he began to sweat. This was no mere premonition anymore. He breathed deeply to steady himself.
"I can't panic..."
Dhiren's long sojourn in the mountains had taught him that running from a predator that can see you is only an invitation.
However...

"Good afternoon, gentlemen." He waved as he approached them, looking directly into the man's eyes.
"The pupils are dilated more than usual... That means he's feeling an adrenaline rush"
StarcraftFanatic
StarcraftFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 21st 2009, 7:20 pm

Nightkill was walking by the area. He looked curiously at what was going on. There were three men, none who recongized. He realized one of them was a vampire, or at least half-vampire. The other two he did not know. He frowned, sat down a good distance away, and watched.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 21st 2009, 9:16 pm

Lance laughed looking at the vamp."Oh ya that's what I want to be a blood sucker who is so pathetic they need to depend on others to live".Lance looked at the other man and smiled."Hello right back you smell like dirt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola December 21st 2009, 9:40 pm

Nikola turned around, looking at the man who was being so critical of his race. He noticed that his eyes were glazed and unfocused, which could only mean one thing. "If only you could see the benefits that dependency brings." he said with a small smile. Nikola didn't address the other man, wanting to finish this conversation as quickly as possible so he could return to his lab and continue work. He was just about to make a break through on his latest project, which was currently hidden in the '45 Bordeaux. Wonderful year.
Nikola
Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 21st 2009, 10:04 pm

Lance shook his head."I wasn't always blind you moron what you give up who you are for a bit of speed and strength but you pay for it your nothing more than a side show freak who is a pathetic murderer you don't deserve to crawl over this ground yes there are a lot of sick beasts out there but you vampires your the worst,To feed off a person's life that man could have had a family but what do you care dirt crawler your a animal that's all hell your not even a animal they have pride your filth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by StarcraftFanatic December 22nd 2009, 1:53 am

"...A vampire?" Dhiren asked.
"What's a vampire?" he wondered, looking confused, "And what did he mean when he said 'feed off a person's life'? Does this man in the trenchcoat... eat humans?!?"

Suddenly, Dhiren knew why he had been so uneasy. In the mountains, he had always been able to tell when a predator was watching him, and this was no different.

Trying to appear calm and normal, he decided to continue walking, all the while channeling his spirit into the earth beneath the pavement.
"If he's still hungry... I'll be ready."
StarcraftFanatic
StarcraftFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola December 26th 2009, 5:37 pm

Nikola listened to the boys argument with mild intrest, but was quickly dissapointed. The points that he brought up were nothing that Nikola had never heard before. Indeed, several he had told himself. "Ah yes. A little strength and speed is all i earned from this mystifying transformation. Have you ever thought that I try to control my thirst? If you check that man right now you will see that he is alive and breathing. He will probably get up in about an hour and not remember any of today. His mind will go ahead and make up false memories for him. Events that didn't happen but are easy to prove did. I only take what I need, and pretty soon I won't need any. So thank you for your concern, but I really must be going." Nikola said, turning around and walking away from the boy. "If you were so disgusted by the events that just transpired, why did you do nothing to stop it?"
Nikola
Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 26th 2009, 11:59 pm

Nightkill grinned. Within minutes he had learned quite a bit about these beings. One was a vampire, or at least a half-vampire, and the other was blind. Nightkill's eye camera was recording all of this, like he recorded everything. This was done, so he always knew what his future enemys would later do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by StarcraftFanatic December 27th 2009, 12:10 pm

"Trying... to control his thirst? Thirst for what? Soon he won't need any?"
Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind.
"It's crazy, but it would probably help out a ton of people..."
"Excuse me, sir," Dhiren said, turning around and walking toward the vampire, "Am I to understand that you are simply feeding off of random civilians? If so, I have a proposition for you."
StarcraftFanatic
StarcraftFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola January 6th 2010, 5:58 pm

"And would that involve being subject to several experiments? A lifetime in jail? One of yours, not one of mine. That would be an awfully long time. Especialy if I didn't take my medicine. That would be bad for you all. I would be in heaven." Nikola ranted a little bit. He pulled a flask out of his pocket and expertly unscrewed it. This wasn't his preferred way to drink, but it got him through in a pinch. Ah. The '99 Napa. Almost forgot that I put this in there. he though, pleasure creeping across his face in the barest of instances.
Nikola
Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 19th 2010, 1:28 pm

Phobia stepped forward his stick had been dropped a smirk on his face as claws slid down his hands."I chose not to stop it for he was stupid to be here at night but that does not give you the right to feed off him whether he lives or dies I care not I do care however that you believe it to be ok now were going to go 2 ways with this come quietly or I will be forced to rip you to shreds".It was obvious the teen was just trying to fight for fighting sake and had no real interest at all about the person or the vampires activities.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top