The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Jehoel Tavor  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jehoel Tavor  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Jehoel Tavor  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jehoel Tavor  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jehoel Tavor  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jehoel Tavor  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jehoel Tavor  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Jehoel Tavor  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Jehoel Tavor  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Jehoel Tavor  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Jehoel Tavor  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Jehoel Tavor  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jehoel Tavor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jehoel Tavor  Empty Jehoel Tavor

Post by ghost January 8th 2019, 10:30 pm

Jehoel Tavor

"You can't do this! You can't send me away!"

The Bio

Renegade Name: The Roman Angel  
Title: Angel of God
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Angel/ Seraphim
Hair: Black
Eyes: Geen
Height: 6'
Weight: 210

The Looks

His human form is just that, human. A normal Caucasian male, six foot tall, black hair, green eyes, he usually can be seen wearing a suit or other high class clothing.  

d7223ecbddcc58b6c93e871d6c75ee95--sexy-anime-guys-hot-anime-boy.jpg

The Personality

Authority Issues: Jehoel does what he wants when he wants. He has a hard time listening to authority figures, always thinking his way is better or more right. Though he tries not to be arrogant. He explains what his thoughts were and why he does what he does, some people just might not agree.

Drifter: He has a hard time living in one place for a long time. He likes to move around and see the beautiful sites around the earth though he keeps a central place that he likes to return to.

Nostalgic: Jehoel likes to keep remnants of the past around. Filling his places with what people would call artifacts. Some Egyptian, Roman, and even Aztec. Though he isn't a stickler for it all. If the stuff is broken of stolen he isn't going to loose too much sleep over it, but he would expect to get revenge... eventually.

The Story

At the creation of time there where many realms that came into existence. Some are adjacent to others, sharing the responsibilities of the heavenly places. For centuries they have been a safe place for souls that believed in them and some that didn't. The realm is ran by a Creator, some have come to know these entities as Gods. They rule over creatures known as angels to people on earth. These realms are full of beings of light. Watching over the earth from above, taking a liking to humans they try to watch over them. Time moves fast here, making the show on earth seem like a movie.

Jehoel's story starts here. Created to help protect the earth from threats like all the angels, he was especially fond of the earth. There was something about the freedom they had. When he saw some of the trouble people in ancient Rome where getting into he couldn't help but interfere, braking the first rule of human contact, simply not to hinder the flow of history. This was his first offence. He was given a warning.

The human form was difficult to conjure the first time, but as he continued to come to earth it became easier. More and more as he talked with the rulers of Rome he started to fall in love with the emperors daughter. The form he chose was a merchant, a seller of high quality furs. Pron to travel, hunt, talk, it was a perfect cover. His love was deep but he could never act on it, never tell her. When the Creator found out he was going to earth he was warned once again.

The fall of the roman empire was easy to see from above. The incorporation of barbarians into the society was part of the reason for this. Jehoel went to earth once more. He tried to warn the people. Going to the barbarian leader and pleading for the Romans in the form of an honored general had the opposite  effect he wanted. They rallied there military forces, some where on the inside of Rome itself. They marched only months later. A year passed and the Empire was in shambles, "fallen" was the word the creator used, he continued to speak of the Romans as the most civilized empire with his highest hopes.

This mistake has marked Jehoel with dishonor. Not obeying the creator was reason enough for Jehoel's annihilation, but he didn't. Instead he was sent to live a life on earth. Not mortal, not powerless, but not able to return home till he proves himself worthy. Three acts of heroic mercy, kindness, or heroism would enable the key to let him pass the gates home.

After only days on the earth he tried his hardest to earn his way back home, but it was harder than he thought. After months he still pushed, and even years, but centuries? He now keeps his eyes out when he can but he has lost steam. Keeping up with the Fur trading skill he learned more and more over time. Soon he became one of the most successful in the world. His trade evolved over time, now he is the owner of thousands of miles of land, some for farming, some for selling. Now he is the leader of a multi billion dollar company in the USA. Because of his situation Jehoel has to reinvent himself every couple years, he was able to tie his businesses together and earn a fortune. Brushing it off like an inheritance.

He finds himself going to Ireland often, owning a large estate there and keeping an eye on the world. He can be found wondering about the US, sometimes the UK. But eventually he will find his way home...

The Priority

Agility 1
Endurance 4
Reaction 3
Strength 2

The Powers

Light Manipulation: Jehoel has the ability to manipulate, absorb, amplify, and solidify light. Able to create weapons, wings, or even mold simple structures at a distance, though this takes some concentration. The light constructs can be adapted to his body or manipulated into constructs at will. Though he can take in and save the light he can not create it at will.

Weaknesses :

Heavenly Durability: Though he has lost the ability to go into his angelic form, he still retains his durability the creator gave him. When Jehoel is attacked his body is as hard as rock to break. Cracks and cuts reveal light after he is hurt, the body is just an outer form, if it is completely shattered he will find himself in the presence of his creator.

Weaknesses:

The Items

An Amulet: Given to him by the creator it is his key back to the realm when he completes the task. After each act of heroic mercy, kindness, or heroism the amulet begins to glow starting from its center. Once it is covered in light he would be able to return home. The light the amulet emits can be used to manipulate. The light can also heal small wounds on his body.

Weaknesses:

The Fluff

Feeling the presence of magic: Being from a realm filled with magic and the use of it and thrown into a dull world with hardly none, Jehoel is able to feel it's presence. He is unable to do this at a distance, only in a fifty meter diameter can he feel it. Like a tingling sensation. He is unable to search for specific objects or people.

Skilled Fighter: Having Centuries to perfect his skills Jehoel is skilled with the sword, bow, knives, and hand to hand combat. Learning from some of the most renown fighters and teachers in history.

Wealthy: The head of a multi billion dollar company that has its hands in many things. Fashion, reality, mining, spending lifetimes on earth he was able to lay his roots deep.

Ageless: Only his outer shell is human. It does not age.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by ghost on May 24th 2020, 5:55 pm; edited 5 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 447
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Jehoel Tavor  Empty Re: Jehoel Tavor

Post by ghost January 12th 2019, 2:20 pm

Ready for Approval Very Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 447
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 12th 2019, 2:35 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 24th 2020, 11:53 am

Moved for edits for transition to NPC sheet upon request. Application archived below for staff review.

Spoiler:

-My DeviantArt-
Jehoel Tavor  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum