The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Polaroid I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Polaroid I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Polaroid I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Polaroid I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Polaroid I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Polaroid I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Polaroid I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Polaroid I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Polaroid I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Polaroid I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Polaroid I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Polaroid I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Polaroid I_vote_lcapPolaroid I_voting_barPolaroid I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Polaroid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Polaroid Empty Polaroid

Post by Nate6595 September 12th 2018, 3:24 pm

Paul Reader

"Pretty as a picture.” div>

The Bio

Villain Name:Polaroid
Title: The Photographer
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Shaved
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6’6
Weight: 130 lbs
Blood type: O negative

The Looks

Paul Reader is a very tall and skinny man, overall very lanky. His brown hair has been shaved down into a buzz cut and he lacks all facial hair. His nose is a bit crooked and his teeth don’t exactly line up straight. He does not look very strong and he lacks most forms of muscle. His eyes a dark brown and rather dull.

He usually wears jeans, a blue or red shirt, and a vest. For the most part, his clothes are very common. Outside of his height, there isn’t really anything too notable about him. He smiles, frowns, laughs, so on and so forth as much as a normal person.

The Personality

Paul tends to have a rather crude personality. He doesn’t mean to be, but just isn’t the brightest of folks. He has several rude habits and tendencies that often make people stand a few steps back from him, not wanting to be too close to the danger zone.

Despite his low intelligence he does actually have pretty good situational awareness and he can sort of…get people? He has a weird way of managing to say the right thing at the right time, though don’t confuse that for intelligence. Against that, Paul is a very cowardly man. When he sees a situation going bad, he’ll run and duck for cover, not wanting to get hurt. He is far from a frontline fighter.

The Story

Paul grew up in the southern United States to a poor family who lived out a trailer. They never had much, but they did their best with what they had. He grew up helping his father trying to sell different useless items door-to-door, but they rarely do their job. His father would always blame the government for their crappy situation. He also accused a hero of robbing the family of their chances of living big. Evidentially, a hero took down a villain who’s alter-ego owned a large company, a company their family had stock in. Once the alter-ego was a known villain the family’s stock plummeted and they lost most of their money.

With this knowledge Paul grew up hating the society of heroes and the government, wanting to get back at both of them. It was around his seventeenth birthday that Paul discovered that he had an ability of his own. It was accidental, finding out from a school assignment he had to do. It didn’t take long for Paul to start using his power for…less desirable actions.
Using his ability Paul managed to perform several break-ins and thefts, never actually getting caught, only word of his legend spread. The thief that could break into a locked safes and homes. He managed to move his family to an actual home and give them a life he wanted to give them.

Eventually, though, he wanted more. He wanted to acquire more money and resources. He travelled to cities, looking for new places to hit. After robbing several places in New York, he decided to do one last job there before moving on. Vigil’s Gallery. He would steal photographs and later sell them at a high price. However, during his burglary, Paul was caught by one of Eli’s guards and brought before him. Being able to detect the man’s abilities Eli offered the man a job that would pay well.

Paul accepted, eager to make more money.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Agility
3. Strength
4. Endurance

The Powers

Power 1) Polaroid: If Paul is in possession of a polaroid picture of a location he can teleport himself and a group to that location. The transportation takes up to five seconds to start and then the group and himself are instantly teleported to the location.

The Weaknesses

Weakness 1) Polaroid: In order to use his ability Paul needs a polaroid picture of the location he wants to go to. The picture cannot be digital.

Weakness 2) Burning Bridges: After Paul teleports to a location the picture he uses is burned. That means if he ever wants to go back to that location he’ll need to have several pictures of that location.

The Items

Polaroid Camera: As to be expected, Paul carries around a camera that is capable of taking polaroid pictures. He keeps spare film in his picture pouch.

Picture Pouch: Around his waist Paul has a small pack in which keeps a series of pictures he is able to teleport to. These include several locations around New York City (Public places like restrooms or in alleyways), to Eli’s Gallery, to his home back down South, and a few banks he has hit before.

The Minions

None

The Fluff

Despite being a coward, Paul would not betray Eli or any of Eli’s people. He is very grateful to Eli for the job opportunity and admires Eli’s pictures.

One of the few skills that Paul actually managed to pick up in his days at school was photography. Despite his low intelligence and crude mannerisms Paul’s photos are actually very good and artful.  

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Polaroid Empty Re: Polaroid

Post by Silus July 3rd 2020, 2:00 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Polaroid Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum